Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Read these Rules and enjoy the game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Read these Rules and enjoy the game I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Read these Rules and enjoy the game I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Read these Rules and enjoy the game I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Read these Rules and enjoy the game I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Read these Rules and enjoy the game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Read these Rules and enjoy the game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Read these Rules and enjoy the game I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Read these Rules and enjoy the game I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Read these Rules and enjoy the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Read these Rules and enjoy the game Empty
PostSubject: Read these Rules and enjoy the game   Read these Rules and enjoy the game I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:35 am

These are the rules and they must be followed

1. No god moding. Everyone has a weakness and can be struck.
2. Do not expose the other races. Unless the human finds out or you and the player agrees.
3. Cannon characters are allowed, but they do not rule the area
4. The wolves and vampires get along here, but do have fights. So don't be biting each others head off all the time.
5. Wait for approval before role playing
6. You can have as many characters you want. and don't have to make a new account for it. But do post in your signature your characters name and race.
7. Do not make your sigs so big it stretches the page massivly.
8. No killing of other peoples characters unless they agree to it.
9. No one liners. 3 line minimum.
10. 1 coven per person. 4-5 members minimum. read what is over character application for more.
11. that is all and have fun. Very Happy:D:D

Read these Rules and enjoy the game BellaandEdwardMovie
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

Read these Rules and enjoy the game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Welcome :: Rules and Plot-
Jump to: