Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Volturi Thone room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Volturi Thone room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Henry nodded his head to ARo. He could't disobey and order, and he gave one of those country two finger whitles causing Amber to come into the room.
"Dont do that. That hurts. make me feel like a dog." Amber said coldly with a frown on her face. Henry nodded his ehad to Aro.
"We are part of his family now." Henry told his wife. "Aro, this is Amber my wife." Henry said with a smirk.
Amber bowed herhead while in a pair of knee length jeans and a blue tank top. She had recieved the same message. her eyes looked at Renata, the girl smelled of Dracul's castle.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Renata looked respectfully toward Henry. But she still didn't have a good feeling about him. She winced very, very slightly at the sharp whistle. She saw who she assumed to be Amber come in. She nodded a bit, studying her. This couple really made Renata on edge. She doubted she would be able to ever relax easily around them like she could around Jane or Alec. She noticed when Amber looked at her, she could see suspicion in her eyes. She gave a small sigh, then looked away from them.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 pm

A smile went across Aro's face when Amber came in. He opened his arms in welcome to the girl. "My she is lovely Henry. Hello Amber, it is a pleasure to meet you." He walked to the girl and gently took her hand and smiled. He was making sure that everything that Henry had told him was true. As he scanned her thoughts they matched up to Henry's. Then turning quickly to Renata he spoke joyfully. "Now my dear, we should be getting ready for our journey. I am most anxious to meet the lovely humans."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:28 am

She nodded. "Yes Master." She murmured. She let out a very small sigh, she was curious as to what could happen from this. Something good or bad? Would it turn into another incident like the Cullens? Would they actually call on the Cullens? Renata felt cold and a shiver of fear go down her spine. She knew her face looked slightly paler. But she kept her emotions in tact as well as she could.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 pm

"Okay my new family. Let us go and have a bite to eat before we go on our long journey to America shall we?" He looked at the door and heard the tour group come towards the doors and a dark and evil smile went across his face. before the doors opened the smile changed to a bright and happy ones so that he would not tip the humans off on what waited them. Luckily this tour group was all adults, he did hate to kill the young children.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Renata gave a small smile, and right on cue, humans came in. She kept back a sigh of relief at no children. Last time there had been at least 15. She gave a smile, bowing her head slightly to them. They always did this. "Welcome." She said, making her voice sound happy. But, right now, that truly couldn't be her emotion.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Amber bowed her head to Aro and then looked at herhusband. "Honey. I'll be there preparing things for Aro's arrival. so that he has a nice place to stay..." Amber spoke with a smile. Little did Henry know that Amber was planning to attack the humans to bring them to Aro and turn one into dinner. Amber left with a smirk on her face.
"I'll acompany you then sir. many of the members of my former family normally back off when I use my skills." He has had many years of practice.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Renata felt cold, a rare thing. But it was a cold that made her stomach drop and her thoughts stop. Amber was up to something. She wasn't an idiot. Renata didn't trust Henry and Amber. She didn't even ask what Henry's ability was that made the Darkous family back off. She really didn't want to know. Renata gulped slightly, trying to push back the frigid cold that was captivating her. The cold that was telling her that Henry and Amber were not ones to be acquainted with, and especially not ones to be working with.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 pm

"Lovely, now. Let us... greet our friends." As soon as the doors were closed Aro quickly attacked a human that was in the back snapping his neck. He then proceeded to snap all of their necks to that they would not have time to react to anything.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Renata shook her head, then grabbed a human that was still alive. She quickly put him out of his misery. She sighed, then sunk her teeth into his throat, where the main pulse had been. She quickly finished him off, before his blood got cold. There wasn't a streak of blood anywhere on her. She shook her head a bit. "I'm not that thirsty, I had a few humans on my way back here. I'll go get the plane tickets while you feed." She said, bowing slightly. Then she walked out of the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Aro nodded his head to Retana "Very well child." Before feeding off another human he looked at Henry. Please help yourself. I am sure that after your journey here you are famished. There is plenty here." He bit one of the humans draining him of his blood not making any sort of mess.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Henry smirked as he made a few humans bodies go limp as their muscle spazed out, their bodies unable to feel anything or even move. He quickly attacked draining one after the other as he wasn't about to snap their necks. keeping their bodies in tact was something he liked.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Aro finished eating then waved his hand for the Volturi guard standing by to take the bodies away and get rid of them, and for them to make the necessary arrangements to explain why this group of people would not be returning home. "Now Henry, I want to hear all about your family and the lovely humans." He sat on his throne and waited for Retana to come back with the plane tickets.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:01 pm

LATER!!!!____

lol

Demona dressed in a long black dress and flaring blonde hair, stormed through the halls sending vampires into the walls. She came into the throne room demanding an audience with Aro. "ARO!!! ARO!!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!!" She yelled. Demona did not fear death but was going to put the fear of it in the son of a bitch that stole her son. The smell of her son filled the air.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Aro walked in and saw Demona. "Yes yes I am coming. What is it that I can do for you my dear." He saw that she was upset about something but he couldn't understand as to what it was. As far as he knew this woman had nothing to do with the Darkous family, Troy or Ansley. She was of no concern to him so he just figured it was another one of Dracul's pets coming to yell at him for killing a human or something. "Do speak up, I dont have all day. I am quite busy these days you know."
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:24 am

Demona snapped her teeth at Aro angrily as she tried to control her skills. "Shut it you piece of shit. Your pets stole my son." She was ready to rip him apart and show him what hell is like. Being a death goddess hell would freeze over by the time she was done with him. Walking right up to Aro, she stared at him coldly. "Their scent is all over my house. If you wanted a death goddess on your damn side this isn't a way to do it you pathetic worthless man." Demona was going to let him have it even if he was the leader of he volturi.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:42 pm

"Alright alright. There is no need to yell my dear. Now tell what happened? I am most interested in what you are talking about. I have been away on.. business and I do not know of what has gone on with.. your son did you say? I assure you that I had nothing to do with him being taken. Perhaps he just walked off or something." Aro had a rather puzzled look on his face. He honestly had no idea what the woman was talking about. He had not ordered anyone to take anyone's son. Things were starting to get out of hand and he did not like it.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Demona frowned staring at Aro. "One of your damn people broke into my home and kidnapped my son in his sleep. I followed the scent here. so don't play dumb with me. Unless you are worse of a leader than people say." Demona knew those words were harsh but to get her son back she would tare the castle down piece by piece. But of course her son was in the castle, so it was an upper hand it seemed they wanted that is what she is thinking. Having a death goddess on their side, would make even Dracul back down sort of. "What do you want for him? If you or your people harmed one hair on his head, I'll rip this place down and make sure you are exposed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Thone room   Volturi Thone room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volturi Thone room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2