Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing Empty
PostSubject: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Dracul got his driver to take him to the Greyson house where Demona, Moritos, and Jane were at. As they pulled up, it seemed that Demona wasn't home but Moritos was. he did miss Jane and the family that was in his castle. Walking up to the door in lack dress pants and a blue dress shirt, Selene had given him a normal outfit so that he can fit in and not look like a pirate. Walkig inside.
"Hello everyone." Dracul claps his hands together.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Jane had gone to change out of the dress from the party once they had gotten back to the house. She liked the dress, that was true. Wearing it, though, made her feel far too open. Now she slid the cloak around her shoulders, hooking it. Her clothes had already been switched out and now the cloak fell to cover the black dress and shoes.

She had heard the car pull up, guessing it was just another relative or a friend of Demona and Moritos's. As soon as the door opened, she could smell him. Several questions floated into her mind but she was already out the bedroom door and down the stairs, hugging Dracul before he could even finish speaking. After a moment, she let him go and stepped back. "Dracul. What are you doing in America?" She was completely surprised to see him, though she still smiled at him as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Seeing jane made him smile, she reminded him so much of his old human child Sophia whom died along time ago. Dracul hugged her back and then let go looking at her. there seemed to still be a bit of make up on her face.
"I came due to some trouble. but at the same time, I wanted to get out of the castle. Been a long time since I left those walls." Dracul laughed. He normally didn't leave at all, in fact seeing all the new things made him sort of worried he missed out on so much. "You look like you are going on a date."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:16 pm

"Trouble? What kind of trouble?" Well, he had wanted to get out so maybe the trouble wasn't that bad. Or maybe it was. Jane looked at him a bit worried for a moment, but smiled when he laughed. Maybe her worrying was for nothing. She blinked at the comment and sighed. "I thought I got it all off," she mumbled unhappily. Without waiting for any of her questions to be answered, she disappeared back up the stairs to get the rest of the make up off.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Dracul laughed, he wasn't scared about the troube but has been worried about how Jane would fit in. his eyes watch her dart up the stairs, leaning against the bottom staircase he smirked. "Henry Darkous and Amber Romanov went to Aro. They were on their way to see me. But hurt Tidus Darkous and ran off." He ddn't know how else to explain it. "How have you been my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Jane appeared at the top of the staircase, a white cloth in her hand, running it under her eye where the black make up still was. "What?" she almost screeched. "Does he know anything? Is Tidus all right?" She blinked at her second question and stopped cleaning off the make up, dropping her hand to her side. Darkous. That was the house they had just left. Shaking her head slightly, trying to clear her thoughts, hating the worry that had taken hold of her now. Not just for herself but the Darkous family since they're own family was attacking each other. Somehow it seemed as if they would fit in well with Volturi.

"I've been fine," she finally murmured. Slowly she disappeared around the corner, rubbing at her eye with the cloth again.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Dracul smirked and gave Jane a one arm hug. "don't worry. Selene made it to where any thoughts of you, can't not be seen. So it is like you were never there." Dracul said calmly. His eyes looked around worried. He wasn't too sure what to do; but then he gave Jane a gentle smile. "Things will work out just fine. You don't have to come near me till this blows over if you don't want." He wasn't going to lose Jane like he lost his precious human Sophia. imagining Jane dying for something he did, made his heart hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Jane smiled slightly and looked up to him, nodding. "That's good. And why shouldn't I be worried?" She could see the worry in his eyes, which only made her worry, maybe more. "I sure hope you're right. Now why wouldn't I want to? I may love Aro like a father but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to help. You yourself just said what Selene did so I should be fine, right? Right." Giving a stiff nod, her mouth was pulled into a line. Her mind was set on this, she wouldn't be frightened like a child, even though she looked like one. And even though Dracul meant well, he wouldn't change her mind. Rubbing at her eyes again with the cloth, she looked at it, sighing that barely any of the black had come off. "What is this stuff?" she mumbled unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 pm

"very well. Then stay clear. If Aro and I exchange blows, thenI don't want him catching my scent on you." Dracul told Jane woried, he wasn't sure how to put it. But he knew once Aro felt betrayed all hell was going to break loose. But for Jane he wasn't going to kill Aro, he knew how fond she was of him. So she stared at her before putting his hands in his pockets. "I don't like these suits." Dracul laughed as Jane asked about the make up. "I have no idea. I'm a man my dear."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:56 pm

Jane sighed softly, but nodded. He was at least right about that. She knew well that if Aro found out what she was doing, he wouldn't hesitate to kill her and anyone that was helping her. Now a thought hit her, wouldn't that mean that Demona and Moritos were in danger too? It was no surprise if her scent was on them as well. Rubbing the cloth over her lids, she sighed. Moritos was in complete danger, more than Demona was. She smiled, looking up at Dracul and laughed softly. "You fit in at least." Shrugging slightly, she sighed. "Yes, true. I shouldn't have let Demona talk me into this." Shaking her head slightly, she rubbed at her eyes but gave up and held the cloth at her side. "Is there any way that Selene could do that to Moritos's thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Thinking about it, he was sure that she could. But he wasn't sure if it would cancel jane's or not. ay thoughts of him would disappear to Aro if e tried to read jane. but at the same time, he worried.
"If Aro catches you, then tell him I held you captive." He could see the worry on her face. Dracul knew that look, he saw it the first time him and Jane met when she decided to help him. HEaring about Moritos, he raised an eyebrow. "Probably. I will ask. If it comes down to it, I know that boy. he'll try to pick a fight with Aro if he goes to attack you. When the guards wanted yu gone cause your a Volturi,he was on my side about you staying."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:12 pm

"You're lucky I'm good liar," she nodded, smiling a bit. "Though if he actually believes it, I'm not sure." Aro was never one to believe lies, he was good at catching liars. As long as her thoughts were guarded, though, she would hopefully be able to make him believe her story. Glancing up to him, her own brow raised slightly. "Don't give me that look. I know he would fight Aro," she gave a slight nod. Which only reminded her of the werewolf. Now she was a bit thankful he was stuck as a bat, which actually made her smile to think of it. Blinking once, her brow raised again. "Really?" She hadn't heard about that, didn't know any of the details. "I didn't know that." Now her brow furrowed and she glanced around. Where exactly had Moritos vanished to? Or, well, the bat, vanished to.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 pm

A smirk crossed his face as an eil grin sat there. Dracul wasn't sure what has been going on lately, buy he got a feeling he was out of the loop. "Yes. True." Dracul leaned against the wall with that smirk still sitting on his fce. "Yes ou just returned back to Voltera. and the guards were worred and willing o even fight me I thougt to keep you out. But Moritos...well being the child of a dark being came to its advantages. But I got them to see my side of it, and so now they have accepted it." Dracul explained calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:52 pm

Jane raised a brow looking at Dracul before blinking. "What's the look for?" She knew the look well, he knew something was going on that he didn't know about when she left. Maybe she wasn't a good a liar as she had thought. Though seeing Dracul's face when he saw Moritos as a bat almost made her laugh. Looking at him again, she nodded slowly. "Oh, that's why." Yeah, she knew about the dark being's power. After watching Demona earlier, that was one person, she didn't want to be on the bad side of. "Guess we're both lucky they're around," she nodded, smiling slightly. Still, she wondered where Moritos had vanished to and glanced around with her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Dracul smiled at Jane happy that at least someone he trustd is taking care of her. "That is why I knew you were safe. They would make sure nothing happened to you." Dracul patted Jane on th head not sure that to say. "Jane...you are like a duaghter to me. there are times, Selene talks to me about making you my heir. But t the same time, not many people would like another volturi ruling."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Jane smiled and nodded. "They have, thank you. I'm actually glad I came, for the most part." She smiled again as he patted her head. "I know that and you're like a father to me. Selene does?" Blinking, she wondered how many of the vampires knew that she was here. Maybe there had been people that noticed her at the party. "I know they wouldn't but it doesn't matter what the Volturi did, or what I did in the past it -" she stopped talking, looking away for a moment. She had scoffed when Moritos had said it and yet she was repeating the same words to Dracul. Glancing around, she waited for Moritos to pop out from somewhere and say, 'I told you so.'
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Dracul noticed that question and that look, he wasn't sure he liked it or not. "Actually the Darkous fmily likes you. We have all done things in our past that we are ot fond of. Like me, I use to kill without thinking and just for fun." Dracul patted Jane on her lovely little head. "Yeah she did. she dropped it after a few times cause she put it to a vote of my coven. and they voted against it and gave their reasons in their minds, they didn't say them out loud." Dracul smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 pm

"They like me?" She was fully skeptical about that though the few she was able to speak with in the Darkous home seemed nice enough. "I'm sure you're right," she nodded. Smiling up at him again. "Oh," she said slowly at hearing the vote. "I'm sure the things they said in their minds was bad enough. Saying them out loud would just be rude," she smirked softly. "I understand why they'd vote no, though. Hopefully soon we can changed that to at least one yes."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Dracul smiled at Jane with his teeth showing. "You have four yes so far." Dracul spoke calmly almost teasing in the back ground of his voice. his golden eyes sudying Jane for a moment as her expressions made him think and a little puzzled. "Yes they like you. I use to be just like you once. But after a while I leanrd to deal wth what I had done just so that I can recreate my future." Looking out the window for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing   (Tag Jane) visiting is amusing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Tag Jane) visiting is amusing
Page 1 of 1