Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Lupa Morrik - Werewolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Lupa Morrik - Werewolf Empty
PostSubject: Lupa Morrik - Werewolf   Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Lupa Morrik - Werewolf Lupa_s11

Wolf Form
Lupa Morrik - Werewolf Lupa10

Name: Lupa Morrik

Race: Werewolf

Birth Day: August 1990

Description: Lupa is very strong willed. Can be thought of as a very girly girl by the way she humanly dresses but to her, it simply off sets how she acts as a wolf. As a wolf, she likes to get down and dirty, rough housing with the males is something that she often starts. While in human form, a simple cut seems to hurt her. Because she is so different in each form, it is thought that she actually two different people.

Since you aren't able to see eye colors in either picture: A purple pink color (pansy purple) while she's in human form, a beautiful (redwood) red color.

History: Lupa was born into a werewolf family. Both parents were alphas and she was to take on as alpha when she was old enough. Her home was similar to La Plush, very close knit and most of the people living there were part of the pack in one way or another. Her pack was in Montana. After hearing about the pack in Washington, she left her pack to travel to Washington and see if she could help. There was a rumor about werewolves and the other creatures being told to the world, her mother and father, along with their ancestors, had worked very hard to keep the packs in Montana safe from humans and not be found out. Hearing the rumor, it angered them all. There had been several wolves, in their own pack, that had been found out by humans. The humans wanted to kill the werewolves. So, hearing about the rumor didn't exactly make Lupa or her pack very happy.
Once she reached Washington, she first went to speak with the La Plush packs. It was just after this that one of her pack showed up. It turned out that after he left, the pack was attacked. He had no idea what had attacked the pack but no one had survived. It was only days after this that the wolf died, having injuries that couldn't be healed since they had been like that for several days. Because she had no home to go back to, Lupa stayed in La Plush and worked with Miss Ruby in her restaurant.

Personality: Lupa seems to have a split personality. As a wolf, she is very tomboyish, playful and hyper much of the time. In human form she is more calm and more lone, even if she is a werewolf. Happy to follow the lead of someone else, has a sharp tongue and speaks her mind usually. Normally one you have to look at twice to actually understand what you're looking at, who she really is.

Strengths:
- Rough housing
- Running
- Shifting thoughts, making people think they thought something else - helped much when several wolves were found out

Weaknesess:
- Human form it seems

Ability: She is able to run faster than a normal werewolf would be able to. The runner and hunter of the pack would suit her well with this ability. Can also shift thoughts, making people think they thought something else - helped much when several wolves were found out. (Wasn't sure where it would fit)

Family: Both mother and father died.

Friends: Miss Ruby, La Plush pack(s)

Other:
Drives: Lupa Morrik - Werewolf 1966-s11
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Lupa Morrik - Werewolf   Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:05 pm

so you are part of Jacob's pack? Or the Eternal Rose Pack?
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lupa Morrik - Werewolf   Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Um. I thought you would be choosing that.... Either pack is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Lupa Morrik - Werewolf   Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:11 pm

you won't become alpha. since 007's character was born from the former pack's alpha. but you can be part of Talon's pack since you work at miss Ruby's. Very Happy

approved. I like it have fun. Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupa Morrik - Werewolf   Lupa Morrik - Werewolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupa Morrik - Werewolf
Page 1 of 1