Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) Empty
PostSubject: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Anna and tidus drove into washington going to the town where the GPS led them. they were going to take care of this so that things could go back to normal. though it tore Anna's heart apart. Parking in a cemetary, they waited as the sun rose and humans came. they knew that Aro would come with Henry if they were going to reveal themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Renata watched as they arrived. Her cloak shadowed her face as she took a small step out. "Hello." She said quietly, looking at them with strained eyes. She knew that they must be Tidus and Anastasia Darkous, who Henry had told Aro and Renata would be here. She kept prepared, ready to use her gift if needed. It may not be very dangerous, but it could be helpful. She kept in the shadow of a tree as she looked at them with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Tidus stepped in front of anna as Renata came into view. They didn't expect her to be there, but it was too late for them to start booking it. Suddenly Anna felt her body go numb as she fell to her knees. Tidus looked around knowing that this is bad as Henry stood in the shadows where the lights couldn't reach him. Baring his fangs, Tidus ran at Henry angry that he did that to Anna. But Henry smirked making Tidus fall over.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Renata closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly. She didn't like this, she wanted to run and leave. This felt like torture. She didn't think this was right. Revenge she understood, but towards your own family? She tried to fight back her urge to stand up to Henry. And if he tried to kill her he would get confused and leave her alone then she would get up...Sadly, Renata wasn't that good at containing what she thought. "Stop." She whispered, her lips trembling as she watched Tidus and Anastasia with tortured eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Aro stepped out of the shadows and into view so that Tidus and Anna could see him. "Hello there old friends." He said with a smile on his face. "I hear from my newest son Henry here that, you have been causing a few problems. It's a shame really. I had such high hopes for your family to rejoin my coven." He sighed and walked to Henry's side looking at them. "Renata my dear, I am so sorry to displease you, but an opportunity is an opportunity." He placed his hand on Henry's shoulder and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Tidus forced his body to stay up as best he could. "Yeah and your a fucking controling nut case. Why would my family have ever joined yours? I have been Dracul 2000% all the way." Tidus spit at Aro's feet. "Compared to Dracul. You are nothing but a joke." His accent came out strong and true as Anna couldn't get up. Henry allowed Tidus's upper body to work as he walked towards Anna. "don't you touch her."
Anna looked up at Henry scared at the moment, but bit her lip trying to get up but she couldnt' move. "See you later mother. Shall we burn her master?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Aro nodded his head once looking at Henry. "We will burn them together, I do not like to make lovers suffer by seeing the other die. So we will kill them at the same time."Aro maybe a little on the cold hearted side, but he could be a romantic at the same time. "I am truly sorry for having to do this Tidus. You would have been a wonderful part of the family." He took a step towards Tidus. "Henry, will you please help me with your gift? I don't wish for this to be painful for them."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Henry nodded his head and looked at Renata. Using his gifts, he made Anna and Tidus's bodies to feel nothing. things were bad, as Anna and Tidus looked at each other knowing that the others would not making it. "I love you." the two mouthed to one another. Tidus knew that this was bad. "And you will be a wonderful addition to hell." Tidus was being defiant till the end.
Henry looked at Aro. "Remove their heads and then burn them. Makes it easier." Henry wanted it to be over. Since this was tidus and anna he was talking about. Grabbing the back of Anna's neck. "I'll make sure to come back and kill you." Tidus frowned.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:00 am

Aro walked over to Tidus and put his hands on his head. "I will be looking forward to it." he nodded to Henry and with one motion he broke off Tidus' head. Then tossing it to the side and looked at Renata. "Now I must go take car of a few things. Henry, I will need your assistance. Renata, if you will dispose of the bodies, that would be a great help." He called for a taxi to come pick them up. He was going to go pay Ansley a little visit. From what he saw when he touched Tidus, Ansley was at her house, alone. That would be the perfect time to visit her and introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:07 am

Henry stared at Anna as he ripped her head off the same time Aro did Tidus. Staring at the bodies on the ground he didn't like it but it was sad. Nodding his head, he looked at Renata with a smirk as Aro had chosen him to go but knew that she would follow.
"Ansley...she won't be alone mainly. Drake and a girl name Jewel watch over her." Henry explained as he followed Aro dusting his hands off. the bodies lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:14 am

"Which is why I am bringing you along Henry. You can make sure that they do not get in the way when I am talking to dear Ansley." He smiled and walked out to the taxi and got it. "Rose street please in Eternal rose." He told the driver as Henry got in the taxi.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Renata watched in horror. "I'm done with this..." She whispered, her voice unstable. She didn't know what Tidus and Anastasia had done wrong. Henry was just plain sick and evil, and Aro was going along with it. She knew it was time to leave Aro, and maybe even go against him. She quickly set the bodies on fire and left. If she was human, she knew she would be crying. Sobbing. She hated Aro, she hated Henry, and right now she would love to help kill them both. And she hoped that time was soon. "I guess I need to find Dracul then..." She muttered, but she knew he was in Eternal Rose. When she had passed by there, she had smelt him. Most likely with the Darkous' family.

The danger she would most likely face going there to speak to him would be worth it, but right now she needed to let him and the family know that she was with them. Where she would be from now on, Renata knew. She headed in the direction of Eternal Rose, determined to find Dracul and the Darkous family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)   Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of the old (Lauren. Darkestic. Renata)
Page 1 of 1