Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:55 am

Drake's face went red. "Watched some dancing videos before seeing you that night." Drake sighed, he didn't like to think of that night. Where he almost killed ansley. "ansley...can I tell you something and you not freak out or anything?" Drake asked. He was worried about her reaction sicne he didn't want to keep secrets from her.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:58 am

Ansley nodded her head. "Of course. You can tell me anything Drake." She didn't know what he was going to say. But the look on his face sort of worried her. She didn't know if it was good or bad. Or just something that he had been afraid to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:09 am

"I made a deal on your life." Drake told her as he crashed on his bed feeling rather bad about it but knew it was for her own good. "When you flat lined in the hospital. A death god came to me. She was curious about you and me I guess. So she made a deal that I would turn you after the school year or a week after at least of the school year. Or...you would go..well." Drake bit his lip sitting up looking at her. He made a flatline noise he heard and immetated.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:15 am

Ansley laid on Drake and looked in his eyes. "So, you are saying that the reason I am alive right now is because you made a deal to turn me by the week after graduation?" She smiled softly. She wasn't upset or worried. He did what he thought would save her, and she was glad that he had. "As long as I am with you then I am happy if I'm human or if I'm a vampire." She laid her head on his chest and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:18 am

drake sighed, he didn't want to see her upset but he wants to see her ticked about things like that. "Well maybe I can extend it." Drake wrapped his arms around Ansley and kissed her lips leaving them there.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:31 am

Kissing Drake back she smiled slightly as she kissed him again. She wasn't sure how far would be too much for him. But she figured that eventually she would have to test it. She put her hand on the side of his face and looked at him. "You are impossible." she laughed lightly. She didn't see why he wanted to extend her being a vampire. It was still several moths away. It was only September [[lol I think]] and graduation wasn't until May.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:52 am

Drake smiled at Ansley and kissed her back. He could see the questions in her eyes, but he smiled still holding her close to him. "So are you. you have a vampires heart, and you survive things not many would." He gently flicked her nose, it was something he picked up when he lived with Selene's family once.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Ansley smiled and looked at Drake. "Do you think that I will really make a good vampire? I mean at times I think that I am too nice for my own good." She laughed looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Thinking for a moment, he could not imagine her as a vampire, but as he thought about it. She would make a beautiful vampire in his eyes. "You would be beautiful. Just like you are now."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Ansley giggled and pecked his lips. "You are too good to me." Smiling she jumped up and stood on the bed jumping around a little. "So my wonderful fiance, what is next on our agenda?" she wanted to explore the town some more, it wasn't everyday that she got to go to be in Scotland with the man she loved the most.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Drake smiled. "We are going to go get you a dress and me a scottish outfit. for the highland games." He knew that she would like that, but he had a secret agenda with that as well. Grabbing Ansley's hand he pulled her down on top of him with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Ansley laughed as she was pulled down onto Drake. Kissing his lips gently she smiled. "Well what are we waiting for, let's go find you a new outfit." She laughed lightly having a picture of what he should get in her head. This was going to be really fun.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Drake kissed Ansley as he stood up. "I'll make sure you have a good day at the games. might need a priest while there." He winked at her with a smirk. HE found it amusing that he might make her blush. Grabbing a hair tie he tied his hair back a bit allowing two locks of hair hanging over both sides of his face. Something caught his nose.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:01 pm

She sat on the edge of the bed and smiled. She felt her cheeks get a little hot and she knew she was blushing big time from the comment about the priest. "I am going to have to get a white dress before any priests come around." She laughed
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:08 pm

"What do you think we are going for." Drake winked, he wanted to make sure she was the most beautiful girl at the festival. Holding out his hand he chuckled at her red face. "I'll win the games for you, and then I'll be your champion."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 pm

She smiled and wiped her arms around Drake's neck. "You already are my champion. Just don't beat the poor humans too badly" She laughed and pecked Drake's lips. She skipped over to the door and smiled "Come on slow poke." She winked as she stood next to the door.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Drake smirked as he grabed his coat incase it got really cold that nihgt. Walking out the door they headed back into town looking for a dress for Ansley. But as they did, something caught his nose that should not have been there. Keeping it to himself he hoped it would go away.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Ansley smiled and walked down the street looking around. She placed her arm around Drake and smiled. "Okay Rockstar lets go find you one hot looking outfit." She gave him a wink as she giggled a little. She was excited about going shopping in another country. She knew that Winry would have loved to be with her, but she happy happy that it was just her and Drake.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Drake smirked as he took her into a dress store first, he wanted that out of the way before something happened maybe. The dresses though looked more formal and medieval to his eyes. "I think you will look great in everything Angel. Maybe I'll buy you the store." Drake winked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Ansley laughed and looked around the store. They all looked so beautiful to her. "You know after this we have to find something for you." She looked up from a rack and smiled. She continued to walk around looking at the dresses. She saw one in the corner that was light blue and held it up. "What do you think of this one?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Staring at it for a moment, he wasn't sure what to think. Wavering his hand as though to say -sort of- he was teasing of course. "Try another one, but I'll hold that for you." Drake held out his arm as though to say stock him with what ever she wanted. He would to, he wanted to spoil her rotten.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Ansley giggled and handed the dress to Drake. She kept walking around the store looking at the different dresses. They were all so beautiful. "Hmm what do you think of this one?" She held up another dress.

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 Tartan-wedding-dress
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 pm

His jaw dropped but then closed again. He winked at her as he got an idea for a kilt color for the games. "That looks hot on you. It can be for the games part if you want. I'll wear a kilt that matches it." He knew that she would love that part.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Ansley laughed when she saw Drake's face. "Well I think that this will be one one." She walked over to Drake and kissed him. "We are going to be the best lookin ones there." She smiled brightly. This was going to be perfect. She couldn't wait to see what the would look like at the games.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Drake took the dress from her and kissed her lips. "Pick a few more. this way you can wear one to dinner later. and dancing at the castle." He smiled, he figured she would have fun with this. he still felt bad about taking her from her family but it made him feel worse thinking about it. shoving it aside, he looked at Ansley with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next