Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 pm

The circle made them appear in an old house in china that didn't seemed occupied at the moment, but Selene saw pictures of Adam and people in china that she guessed he knew. Her head still hurt and she was hungry, looking at Troy whom she wondered if the travel was alright.
"What the hell happened? Last thing I remember is fighting Aro." She rubbed her head sitting down on the cushioned floor.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Troy knelt down to Selene. "Julius and I got there and things kinda got out of hand. Then you took off your shoes and attacked Aro. The only way that we knew to stop you was for Adam to say some spell. But he used the wrong one.. I guess. Because now you are technically just human." He didn't know if she would remember him using magic or not. He really hoped that she wouldn't. "I'm gonna heal your arm okay sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Selene looked at her arm as her language was wavering in her voice. Looking at Troy she held out her arms. "Its okay. I don't blame you Troy." Selene smiled as he accent showed through. She paused for a moment thinking. "Wait..what?" Selene said. "I took off my shoes...man I must have been taring chunks out of him. Last time I did that, lets say it wasn't pretty." Selene looked at him sadly. "Did I hurt you? when I get like that, I am never myself."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Troy chuckled "No you didn't hurt me. But you did look pretty pissed. I almost said your real name to bring you back to reality. But then I thought that I would just let you keep attacking him.. but we decided to not let you continue." He placed his hands over her arms and closed his eyes saying the spell. Then thoughts of just him and Selene being happy together began to flow through his mind as his hands began to glow. Soon enough her arms looked good as new.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Looking at her wounds, Selene thought for a moment. She didn't attack him, and she was not a vampire right now anymore. She didn't feel like herself anymore. Holding her hand into the sun that was setting, the light through the window didn't make her skin sparkle like diamonds. Staring at herself in the mirror on the wall; she could see Troy behind her. "Thanks...but..." She wasn't sure what to think right now. She punched the mirror breaking it, as a piece of broken glass got stuck in her hand, she stared at it. "I"M HUMAN!!!" She was shocked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Troy jumped when he saw her break the mirror. "Love that is what I have been trying to tell you." He looked at her hands and he was going to have to heal those now. He smirked knowing that this new spell would come in handy alot. Especially with this family and right now. "Just calm down Selene. This is why we came to China. We are going to tour around until the spell wears off enough for us to go back home."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Selene's hands wrapped around her head. She crouched down not really caring about the wound. Making her mind think for a moment and regain her composure. "What if it doesn't? I haven't been human for almost 850 years." Selene said. She is in china most of all, hugging Troy she was scared. last time she was human...it wasn't a nice thing she wanted to remember. Letting go of him, she looked around. "Your going to have fun here."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:32 pm

He held Selene close to him. "I know that we are going to have fun. And at least while you are human we don't have to worry about you going all sparkly." He chuckled and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Selene smirked and sat down again as she was hungry wishing that she had some of Anna's home cooked food. thinking of Anna it made her feel rather bad, she had not taken her revenge and now...Troy was away from his school life and the town. She laid down on the couch rather annoyed right now about being human. "I feel so defenseless."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Troy looked at the book that Adam had given him. "I am thinking that this is why Adam gave me that. And he said you still would have your elemental powers. So you aren't totally defenseless love." He tried to make her feel better. He smiled and walked over to her and leaned down kissing her forehead. "Lets go get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:48 pm

"Me being this way got me in trouble before I was a vampire." It was so long ago, that she knew that even going outside was bad. "Last time I was like this...well I didn't know how to use my powers." She didn't really want to tell him the rest as she linked her arm with his. "I speak a little chinese." She opened the door to the market place.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm

"Well you are alot older and you know how to use your powers now babe. I don't think that you will have a problem. I have faith in you love." He smiled reassuringly to her. He walked outside the smell of the Chinese food filled his nose. A side from American food Chinese food was his favorite. He just hoped that dog wouldn't be on the menu.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Selene thought for a moment as she looked around. she couldn't get around with her nose anymore. She kissed troy on the lips and for once she didn't want to bite him. Holding his hand, it was nice not to feel how hot he was to her cold skin. Walking down the place with him, she wasn't going to eat at a shack. "Lets go to he big part of town."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:17 am

Holding Selene's hand Troy smiled. In a way she seemed happy but at the same time he could tell that she didn't like not being a vampire at the moment. But he was going to try and make this the funniest mortal time she had ever had. From what he could tell before she was a vampire her mortal life was full of pain and hard times for her. He didn't want that to happen again. "That sounds good to me. I am trusting you on the food. " He chuckled kissing her cheek as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Selene thought for a moment as she led him down the streets, she has not been there for a long time. Using her mind reading, she found a good chinese traditional restuarant. "Here." She said, she couldn't smell alot of the food but the humans minds seemed to be telling her that it was good. She walked in speaking a few words in chinese getting them a table in the corner of the room. She didn't want to be crowded right now. "What do you feel like? Noddles or meat?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:30 am

"Hmm how about noodles? Not sure that I want to risk eating meat." He said jokingly. Ever since he found out that they eat cats and dogs in China he was just going to stick to what he knew something was made out of. "After we eat I am taking you back to the room to rest love. You are going to need sleep now that you are.. well you know." He didn't want to say it out loud just in case someone was listening in on them or something.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Selene snapped her fingers ordering two specials from the chef whom stood behind the counter. She turned to Troy when he said something about her being human, that was something that she didn't like. "don't remind me. Last time I was human I got...never mind. The noodles here seem rather nice I hear." She listened to the minds and then leaned her head against Troy's arm. "I'm not tired really. i'm alright." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:04 pm

"Love you don't look like you are not tired. " He chuckled "But if you say your not then I won't force you." He kissed her forehead softly and smiled. He actually kinda liked her being mostly human even if she was still an elemental. "So what shall we do tomorrow. I figured today we would just chill and tomorrow we can start having fun." He smiled at her as their food came. It looked and smelled amazing.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Selene thought for a moment. "Well you stuck me in a place I really know nothing of. and you are learning magic. How about we go visit the buddist monks. maybe it will be good for you if you want to be a vampire." She hated saying that while she is human, since her power isn't amplified anymore she didn't know if she could fight off Henry. "Or maybe the forbidden city? did you know that Elementals use to rule china?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Troy raised his eye brows "Really? That's kinda cool. And I totally like the idea about visiting the monks, I think that it will be kinda cool, and uhm they might be able to teach me how to stay chill." He laughed lightly taking a bite of the noodles. They tasted as amazing as they smelled. He was glad that Adam had sent them there.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Selene stared at the noodles a little confused. She had not eatten these things for a long time, so biting one she found that it wasn't like it use to be when she was a child. In fact she couldn't remember when food tasted good to her. Looking at Troy as she ate some mouth fulls she wondered. "Why didn't we go back with everyone? I mean, I shouldn't leave winry and Julius alone. Yeah its nice to be with you like this, but...they are mainly the only family I got left...oh now I know." Selene laughed not realizing it before. "Hatter is going to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Troy laughed a bit "Well there is that, but also since you are human we weren't really sure on how my mother would be able to handle two humans in the house. She is doing good controlling herself around me." He knew that she would ask that sooner or later. "Besides I think that with my new book I can handle old Hatter." He gave her a wink and took another bite of his food.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:48 am

Selene laughed and looked at Troy. "That I would like to see. But your mother doesn't worry me." Selene said. She kissed him on the cheek and then finished her food. Raising her hand she ordered dumplings. "To go please." searching minds she stared at Troy for a moment. "there is a temple down the streets."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Troy laughed "I am sure you would like to see that." He gave her a kiss on the cheek back putting his arm around her shoulder. "Too bad Adam didn't think to give me a camera before he sent us here. This would have been a great time to start taking pictures of things we do together. I mean really how many couples go to China together when they are still technically in high school?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Selene nodded her head. "We'll pick one up." Selene told him. Thinking for a moment there was probably a chance to get one along the way. Orientals she knew were on the high side of technology at times. Standing up she grabbed her bag of dumplings walking outside. the minds were starting to bug her especially the ones that were staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next