Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Diamondia King (Elemental)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond

Diamondia King (Elemental) Empty
PostSubject: Diamondia King (Elemental)   Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:29 am

Diamondia King (Elemental) A9f1d638-9c29-420c-9664-fab8a2e64d9f

Name: Diamondia king

Race: Elemental (light/dark)

Birth Day: August 4th

Description: A tall girl with red hair that flows along her back; lips like an angel as her eyes are a glazed over blue color with little resemblance of a pupil. She stands at 5’6 and has pale skin. Dressing normally in more southern clothing, she dresses in the latest fashion as well in a large gathering of public.

History:
Diamond is a strong girl. From a young age, her parents raised her to be strong and to not be afraid of what she is. Though sometimes it was scary. Her father was a major weapons manufaturor to the government and her mother was a fashion designer. So she ended up not spending much time with them, but what time she did spend they spent it as a large family with her older brother home from college. Diamondia could read minds, so she and her brother had a lot of conversations at times. She had almost what people called a perfect life, a boyfriend and a best friend whom were always together. But then things went down hill as a group of elementals came and killed her parents and her brother while she was at school. They left her thinking that one of their hired help took care of the problem. But On this day, she learned that her boyfriend Conner had been sleeping with her best friend Minx.
Diamond’s cousin Rachelle and her husband Daxter took custody over her as Baxter would not allow Diamond to verify the bodies. He did it for her; taking care of the family was his top priority. Rachelle and Daxter moved the family to Eternal Rose where they lived as a normal family sort of at an old house that was a far and in need of dire repair. Diamond took up horse back riding again but kept to herself after what happened.

Personality: Kind and sweet, she also has a dark side. Where her family was taken the darkness dwells in her heart. As the dark and the light fight against one another. Once in a while it shows, she loves dressing up once in a while. But on a horse she feels so free as she begins to realize why her brother worried so much about her eyes and powers.

Strengths:
Cooking
Drawing
Science

Weaknesess:
Math
Gym
Fighting - is currently learning how to fight

Ability:
Mind reading
Light bomb : light goes into the body and kills the opponent.
Dark rapture: with a twist of a hand and dark feelings in her mind. She can tare a person’s soul apart making them feel like dying.
Healing light

Family:
Mother, father, and older brother are dead
Cousin: Rachelle Stone
Cousin in law: Daxter Stone

Friends:
None right now

Other:
Car: use to belong to her father
Diamondia King (Elemental) My813-06

--------------
Daxter Stone: human - 27 - married to Rachelle - Professional boxer
Diamondia King (Elemental) Istockphoto_4058359-competitive

Rachelle: human - 27 - married to Daxter - current CEO of the king manufacturing companies - Diamondia’s cousin whom she has custody over
Diamondia King (Elemental) 693468

House:
Diamondia King (Elemental) House0401
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Diamondia King (Elemental) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamondia King (Elemental)   Diamondia King (Elemental) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:34 am

I will allow this. but you can't use the humans as main characters and don't go over board with your powers. I'm still curious about the half and half elemental kind of thing. so have fun. Very Happy

approved.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

Diamondia King (Elemental)
Page 1 of 1