Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tay

Tay

Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) Empty
PostSubject: Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor)   Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Human Form: Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) Teddy1-745582

Demon Form: Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) 2977571962_f75ce16365

Name: Andros 'Anicetus' Than
Anicetus means 'unconquerable' in Greek || Than means 'death'

Race: Shadow Demon

Birth Day: Unknown

Description: When in human form, he has a nice built and is at the height of 6'0. Andros has cold gray eyes and shaggy black hair that usually ends up covering his eyes. And when he's in his demon form, he is only a shadow. It mimicks his figure most of the time unless he just doesn't want to have it that way.

History: Andros has been around for a long time, and much of his history is a blur. He first started out as a very poor person, and really didn't care considering he didn't need material things. All he needed was blood. And once, he went on a blood frenzy and actually ended up getting weakened from it. He regrets that time because it is the reason he isn't as strong as he could be today. Andros has traveled the world many times over, and has been to every city at least 100 times. He has been going to the town of Eternal Rose to feed off of the helpless humans there considering they usually had good blood. And he is back again to hunt.

Personality: He is a very cold creature who usually shows no emotion, and is usually very unpleasant to other people. Most avoid him, just by his appearance, and the rare few who try to socialize with the being end up regretting that.

Strengths: Avoiding getting caught, killing stealthily.

Weaknesses: Werewolves/shapeshifters, vampire venom, any bright light, silver knives.

Ability: To become a shadow, be translucent.

Family: N/A

Friends: N/A

Other: Shadow demons are very ancient, and can end up being very old. They can be killed, though it's a bit difficult. You'd have to keep them distracted so when they are in their shadow form you don't go right through them and they become solid, like a human. And not to mention they are as delicate as a human. Usually, they stick to dark, cold places where it's safe and it really feels like home. They have been around for longer than you could imagine. Very few can end up being poisonous, and it's very rare. Only 3 have been, and they were very deadly. They are able to obtain their shadow form and be able to be functional if they consume human blood. They do this by using their teeth, because they have little fangs, which are barely able to be seen. When they bite their victim, they become paralyzed. They can also be killed by a silver knife but they have to be in their shadow form and solid to be killed by one.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor)   Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:42 pm

approved. you will be the main killer for now. Very Happy enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

Andros Than (Devil's Woods Murderor)
Page 1 of 1