Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Its great to be home (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tay

Tay

Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its great to be home (OPEN)   Its great to be home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Vlixer gave an assuring smile and winced delicately at the sound of glass breaking. "She'll be fine. But we may need to call Varali..." He murmured, thinking now. He didn't know how to contact Varali, but he knew he'd have to find some way to. Then he shrugged. "That's your choice. She's trustworthy, unless it's something that would cause some danger to us here. But, I don't think what you were hiding could cause the whole distruction of this place." He said, chuckling. Then he shook his head. "It's fine. She's just...she takes things harder than she should. But maybe it's because her emotions are stronger than I've ever seen. I don't know, but you shouldn't be worried about it." He said, sighing as he grabbed Aneisa's wrist and pulled her up with him. Shards of glass rained down where they were sitting and he shook his head. "A new window to replace." He murmured looking up to where there was a gaping hole where the window had been. "She'll get better, but like I said we may have to call her friend Varali. I don't know how she could relax in the presence of a Vampire-Demon-Hybrid...but, it will calm her." He said, looking back at Aneisa as he took his hand away from her wrist.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi

Its great to be home (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2