Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Jewell's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:03 am

Jewell needed to make sure that the human girl Ansley was kept safe. In a way she thought that it was her job to do so. She walked along the streets looking for a nice house. When she found one that suited her she walked in and smiled. This would be perfect. Jewell took the medallion in her hand and blinked her eyes, now everything from her old house was now here in Eternal Rose and in it's place. Having this power sure does beat having to pack up everything.

Jewell's House Country-House-Flag-Lg--gt_full_width_landscape

Jewell's House Bedroom4_lg
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Alice walked up to the house, she had heard from other people that Jewell was staying here. She hadn't seen Jewell in many years. She she thought she would stop by and say hello. The pixie like girl skipped up to the front door and rang the door bell waiting for Jewell to answer.

Jewell quickly went to the door to open it. A surprised look went across her face when she saw that it was Alice. She was so excited! She hadn't seen the girl in forever. She quickly wrapped her arms around the girl hugging her. "OMG!! I can't believe you are here!!"
Back to top Go down
*~!The 007!~*

*~!The 007!~*

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 am

Vicki Spent the past week Living outside in the forest as she traveled, with only her katana and her backpack. That held a few clothes and other Items, of impotence. Living A life thats set alone from the world finely took its tole on her. She was ready to Be with her twin again, Ready for a new advancer that awaited them.

She looked up Skyward as she walked into the outside of the town, Gazing up at the clouds. She let out a faint Sigh, Caramay Had taken away her power to blink places or things anywere. Usually Caramay wasn't aloud to inter fear with Vicki's Life. But she Decided that Vicki was Using her power recklessly. Which was Probably true... Blinking a Never ending Supply of Rum was a bit reckless..
Shifting her backpack that was on her back, she kept her even place of walking. a Faint breeze blew into her face, Sending the sent of both Her Twin Jewell and of Alice. Her face brightened abit. She had found her sister at last! She turned to where the breeze came from and started her way to the house.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Jewell felt a sudden feeling that she had not had in a very long time. One that only happened when her younger sister Vicki was around her or close by. Letting go of Alice, she walked out into her drive way looking around. Her sister felt very close. If she was so close then why didn't Vicki just blink to her?

Alice watched Jewell, she could tell that something was up. But she couldn't tell what exactly. Since Vicki after all was part werewolf she couldn't see her. Otherwise she would have helped Jewell find her sister a long time ago."Jewell? You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just.. I think that my sister is close by. I can feel her. Jewell kept looking around waiting for a glimpse of her sister.
Back to top Go down
*~!The 007!~*

*~!The 007!~*

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 pm

With every step Vicki took she moved faster, gaining speed till she was almost in a full out run. Faster... Faster.... Faster she went. Her blonde hair rippled behind her, lost in the wind. The scent grew stronger as the house came into view, Her medallion started to glow is ice blue color with the gold lighting bolt flashing once. She got closer to the house slowing down to a normal run when she was only 5 feet away from her twin.
"JEWELL!!!!" She tackled hugged her sister then. "OH MY GOD! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN SISTER?!?!!?!" She then noticed Alice, The face she couldn't quit place at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Jewell felt her sister getting closer and the stronger the feeling got the brighter purple her medallion around her neck became. As soon as Jewell saw her sister she squealed and hugged her tightly as she was tackled. She was so happy to see her sister. It had been so long. "AHHHHHHH!!! OMG!! VICKI! I can't believe that it is actually you! I thought that I was going crazy when I felt you so close. I have been good, just.. doing a few things." She wasn't sure if she should tell her sister about Ansley or not.

Alice watched the two sisters and smiled. She was very happy that they were together again. She knew that Jewell really missed having her sister around. "Hey Vicki, you probably don't remember me. I am Alice Cullen." She spoke in her bright and cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
*~!The 007!~*

*~!The 007!~*

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 am

Vicki got up and started to jump up and down with excitement! She Remembered Alice now! How lucky could she get!? Two people she knows in one place?! Its Amazing! She then looked back at her sister after she stopped jumping.
"What Sort of things?" She asked questioningly. Before she went over and Hugged Alice. She hoped Alice wouldn't mind, Its not like she had the werewolf smell. For that Vicki was thankful! She released Alice from her hug and clapped her hands together like a happy Child. "I Cant Believe to people I know are in the same place!" She did her little jump around again before she stood still to look at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Jewell looked at her sister thinking of what to say. "Well, a while back I saved a girl from a car wreck. And well.. I have been kind of following her to make sure that she stays safe. I feel like it's my job now." She didn't know how her sister would react to that but she gave it a shot anyways. "So what have you been up to all these years?"
Back to top Go down
*~!The 007!~*

*~!The 007!~*

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Vicki stared at her sister a moment. 'well at lest i hope this keeps her out of trouble..'she thought to herself. "Yeah I heard about that Sis. So I decided to come check up on you, At least you seem to be staying out of trouble". Her blue eyes looked pale from the question about that has she been doing all these years. She wondered if she should make up some thing, or tell her sister the truth. About the drinking. And her blink power being taken away. "I've been traveling.." Was all she decided to say.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Jewell looked at her sister. She knew her better than that. She was always up to something. And the answer that her sister gave her was hinting that more had gone on that what she was letting on to.She laughed hearing her sister's thoughts. "You do remember that I can hear you when you think outloud like that. And yes I have been staying out of trouble. I only have my occasional fall and trip here and there." She laughed.

"I have to go Jewell, It was nice seeing you again Vicki. I just got a text from Jasper saying that he is in town." Alice walked off the porch and halfway down the drive way she stopped. "Oh! I almost forgot, Jewell you remember Selene right? well Her family is having a big bon fire tonight if you want to come." She waved to them and then skipped off down to her Yellow Turbo 911 car. The one thing that Edward ever gave her that she loved.
Back to top Go down
*~!The 007!~*

*~!The 007!~*

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:10 am

Vicki Waved goodbye to alice then laughed alittle at her sister saying about the occasional fall and trip here and there. Her laugh then turned into a frown, shes been away from her sister to long. She had forgotten her sister could hear her thoughts when she thought out loud. The downside of having a twin, The only person she couldn't Keep her thoughts from. "Sis, I dont Think you want to know What I've been doing. You would just shunnn me for it. And or Do the all to famous Gib slap."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Jewell laughed at the Gibbs slap comment. What could be so bad that she would shun her own sister? "You know if you tell me while I am in a good mood I may not shun you. I mean come on. It can't be that bad sis. I am sure that it isn't any worse than your High School days. Or have you forgotten about how we were such party girls?" She really did wonder what he sister had possibly done that was so bad. "Oh before I forget, Alice also said something about there being an Alice in Wonderland themed dance and the whole town is invited. I want to go to keep my eye on Ansley. You want to come with me? We can go as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb." Jewell laughed.
Back to top Go down
*~!The 007!~*

*~!The 007!~*

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:19 am

Vicki rolled her eyes at the party girl thing, she patted her sister on the shoulder "Let me just put it this way to you.... There was alot of blinking....... and Alot of rum. And alot of strippers... " She shook her head sightly. "Good times though.. but anywayz about this party you spoke of." She took long thoughtful moment, looking slightly upward. "I'll come, you can be tweedle dumb" She said jokingly with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jewell's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewell's House   Jewell's House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jewell's House
Page 1 of 1