Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
[Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
[Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
[Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
[Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
[Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
[Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
[Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
[Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
[Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

[Seph Lam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
play_smom

[Seph Lam] Empty
PostSubject: [Seph Lam]   [Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:38 pm

[Seph Lam] 21

Name: Seph Lam

Race: werewolf, but never transformed yet.

Birth Day: April 15

Description: Seph is a kid of average build and average looks, with dark hair and dark eyes. He is rarely seen around town, but when he is seen, he's usually reading books or riding on his motorcycle. Seph avoids talking to kids his own age ad prefers to live alone in seclusion and minding his own business. Although he doesn't usually show this talent, Seph can be a strong leader when the situation presents itself, but he often allows others to take over unless he has a strong opinion.

History: Seph is secretive about the specifics of his past, but what is commonly known about Seph is that he lived most of his life with his father in another state, but immediately after graduating high school he left his father in search of life on his own and settled in Eternal Rose. He is looking for a job at the moment and has so far been living off money his father lent him.

Seph knows that there are werewolves in Eternal Rose and he knows there story, but he avoids associating with them when he can. After doing some research on the subject, Seph realized that a large group of people from his hometown were werewolves based on stories and a couple vacations to the area. Seph is afraid that since he does not know his mother's background he could be a werewolf, but there have been no sure signs yet. He lives half fearful, half in anticipation of what his future condition could bring.

Personality: Seph is a quiet, but headstrong boy. He doesn't often voice his opinions, but when he finds someone he is comfortable talking to, he isn't afraid to let them know how he feels. He's blunt and often sarcastic and doesn't beat around the bush when he has something to say. Most noticeably, Seph has a tendency to be unaware of other people's discomfort. He often ends up staring at people when he's talking to them and being disrespectful without meaning to. He doesn't mean to be rude or strange, but people are often wary of him.

Strengths: Leadership, physical strength, well controlled temper, not susceptible to insults.

Weaknesses: Hides emotion, afraid of his future, indecisive

Ability: n/a

Family: no identities known

Friends: n/a
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

[Seph Lam] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Seph Lam]   [Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm

hm...approved. I like it. when u turn into a wolf let me know. I have Talon the leader of the pack in this town. nice choice of character btw. Very Happy have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
play_smom

[Seph Lam] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Seph Lam]   [Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 pm

THanks! ANy idea where I should start with him? I don't really care, I just don't know the areas of this forum very well.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

[Seph Lam] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Seph Lam]   [Seph Lam] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:59 pm

you can start anywhere. I'll join soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

[Seph Lam] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Seph Lam]   [Seph Lam] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Seph Lam]
Page 1 of 1