Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
No child shall die I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
No child shall die I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
No child shall die I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

No child shall die

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Selene appeared in the house, seeing Julius standing at the top of the stairs with a weapon in hand as Henry screamed for Selene to kill him. But Selene could not, she had left alice and winry high and dry in town. she wanted to kill something, but she didn't want to harm her child. Walking down to the basement Julius stayed upstairs with Jasper whom was waiting for alice but trying to keep everyone's moods calmed down.
"Kill me!!!" Henry cried. "Just get it over with."
"I can't Henry." Selene said sadly. He looked at her cold hearted. "Remember, remember when you were laying in that bed next to your brother for your last mortal years." Selene asked. Henry didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Alice got to the house and walked in. "Selene?" She had hoped that Selene hadn't done anything stupid, she didn't want anything to happen to her friend. alice looked at the top of the stairs and Saw Jasper she smiled at him and walked over to him kissing his cheek. "Hello my southern man, did Selene come home?"

Troy wasn't too far behind Alice when he got there. He knew that something was wrong when he suddenly felt calm. He looked at Jasper and knew that he was doing it. But he didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Jasper nodded his head and kissed alice happy that she is back from shopping. "she is down with Henry. He hasn't screamed for a while." He gave his goofy smirk. But he kept everyone's emotions calm.

Julius didn't say anything as Adam came through the door. Selene though looked at Henry while they were in the basment. "You asked me to save your life so that your father wouldn't ahve to watch you die. And yet...he has. I am sorry for everything that has happened. I wished that you had accepted Troy. But...I wish there was a way to bring Amber, Derrik, Anna, and you back. Please come back and be my brother. Be the brother that you once were. I will try and do what I can." Selene begged julius as she held out her hand to him. He stared at her not saying anything. "I don't want Ju to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Alice smiled and wrapped her armsaround Jasper. "Well I won't do down there unless I hear Selene screaming. Henry is the one that needs to be screaming. Unless he decides to stop trying to kill Troy and Ansley." She smiled She was very happy that Jasper was here with her now.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Jasper nodded his head. "I agree. Sorry for not talking much." Jasper told her. He felt bad for leaving her alone for a while. "I'm sure...she si fine. Welcome back Troy." Jasper said.

Julius kept staring at the bottom of the stairs as he didn't hear anything Henry stared at Selene not sure what to say. Selene stared at him though, her thoughts clear and the same look she always gave there. "Please."
"NO!!! You are nothing more than a damn murderor and manipulator. I...I..." Henry growled at her as he was confused. Selene stood up and gave Henry a blood pack. "I want my brother back. If not...I'll hand you over to Aro and tell him all your dirty lies." Selene said, Henry's eyes widened as Selene walked up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Troy walked to Selene wrapping his arms around her tightly. He looked into her eyes a little concered. "Are you okay love? Winry called and told me what happened." He didn't know what to do or say. He was just happy that Hatter wasn't there to try and take his place in comforting Selene. That was his job and with the wedding so close he wasn't about to let him get in the way no matter how hard Hatter tried.

Alice smiled up at Jasper. "You were beginning to worry me when you weren't here yet. But I am glad you made it safely here love." She smiled and then looked at Selene as she came up. Alice could tell she hadn't had any luck with Henry and bringing him back to be the Henry that she loved. Alice thought about going down there herself to try and talk some sense into Henry. If he couldn't listen to Selene then maybe he would listen to her. After all, Alice knew how to talk people into things.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Jasper knew that look all too well, the look of something she was going to do like she would do the bella sometimes when she was human. "alice...if you do this be careful." He knew the look so he felt like it was good to warn. But he wouldn't let Alice go alone he would go with her.

Selene stared at Troy for a moment. "I'm fine love. I swear." Selene wasn't fine though, she hated killing her sister and now she was trying to convince her brother to stay and go back to his old ways.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Troy looked at Selene. she had that same look that she did when she told him that she was fine before and she wasn't. "Selene, I know you are not fine. You are slipping away again and you are going to act just like you did before we went to China. I don't want that to happen. I almost lost you. I am not going to let that happen. whatever it is, I am going to stand with you no matter what."

Alice saw the pain that Selene had written all over her face. She looked at Jasper. "I need to go try and talk to him Jas. If he won't listen to Selene then maybe he will listen to someone else." She walked to the stairs and walked down them. She then stood in front of Henry with her arms crossed over her chest, he golden eyes almost burning into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Jasper followed and stood at the base of the stairs as Henry looked up at Alice with a frown on his face. "What do you want you stupid little faerie?" Henry asked with a cold voice. "Let me go!!!" Henry tried to get free from his bindings.

"you don't understand Troy." Selene told him, she didn't know how to tell him either. "I can't allow henry to die. I have to fix what I did, if I had never came here they would all be alive and happy. but then I would have never met you. I can't allow Julius to see his brother die. I swore to their father I would save them."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:29 pm

"Listen you spineless little pussy. You brought this on yourself! What Selene did was not her fault. It was yours. You are the one that tried to kill her and Troy both. Not to mention Ansley. And what happened to Amber, that was her own doing. she decided that she was going to be the one to take care of them. She should have known better." She glared at him as she moved closer. "Selene only wants you to be her brother again and be part of the family. Your brother Julius loves you and doesn't want to to die. But I have seen it, Selene also tells Aro everything that you lied to him about. Then Aro deals with you. He will not be as loving as the first time. So you either change or have your body ripped slowly apart by Felix." Alice felt Jasper behind her but she wasn't going to stop her from ripping Henry apart herself.

"Love, I see the pain in your face. This is killing you just as much as the first time. Let Winry and Julius handle it. If Henry will not listen to you then maybe he will listen to someone else. but it is NOT your fault for what Henry has become. you have taught him how to live and what he needed to do to be a good person but he chose not to follow what you said and now he has hurt more than one person. Not to mention tried to kill me and Ansley." Troy took Selene's hand in his and look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Selene stared at Troy coldly. "You don't see. Its not Julius or Winry's place to handle it, its mine. " selene told him she wasn't sure what to say now. "You don't know what its like to have everything taken from you. I don't want you to be a vampire cause I don't want you to watch your friends and family die. I don't want you to see what I have."

Henry growled. "then let me die. I don't want to be in this world without Amber. Its that human's god damn fault. If he had let me and Amber turn him, then there wouldn't have been a god damn problem. Not our fault he liked to get hurt." Henry snapped, he growled at Alice snapping his teeth at her
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Troy just stood there looking at Selene. He didn't know what to say. Nothing he was saying was working. "In case you don't remember my mother is a vampire now, and I rarely talk to my dad now. And last I checked the only friends that I have is your family. So that is not a factor at all in my life Selene." He sighed. "You are trying to act like you are the mother and try to handle everything. Henry is not you problem. HE did this on his own NOT you." Troy shook his head and turned around and walked outside. He needed to walk away before he said something that he would regret latter on.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Selene growled and snapped. "By god damn vampire law I am responsible for anything my children do. And yes your mother became a vampire, but to protect you and your cousin." Selene snapped before he walked out the door. Looking at her ring, she was so mad she took it off and threw it out the window causing the glass to shatter. Going to her room she locked the door and pulled out her private cell phone telling Hatter to get home that she needed a fighting partner.

Adam went after TRoy and sighed seeing the ring fly. He grabbed it and looked at him. "Man you pushed the wrong button."

Henry growled. "then let me die. I don't want to be in this world without Amber. Its that human's god damn fault. If he had let me and Amber turn him, then there wouldn't have been a god damn problem. Not our fault he liked to get hurt." Henry snapped, he growled at Alice snapping his teeth at her
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:07 am

Alice growled pushing Henry backwards " You deserve to suffer. diying would be too much fun for you. You should stay alive and live with everything that you have done. With the memory and thought of Amber in that pathetic mind of yours." She slapped him and growled at him again. "You are too much of a little boy to even handle one human and it got your love killed."

Troy saw the ring and felt his heart break, and shatter into a million pieces. He took the ring from Adam and didn't say a word. He started walking to his car and got in. He was going to take care of Henry his own way. He remembered the way to the Volturi castle, that was where he was headed. He drove to the airport and got on the plane. The whole time all he did was stare at the ring.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 am

Adam saw that Troy was leaving, he didn't like the look. Before he could tell troy to calm down, Troy was gone. He knew exactly where the guy was going with a look like that on his face. Hatter ran up to him after leaving Ansley at her house. "keep henry in check." Adam said as Julius came outside. They headed to italy with a spell waiting for him there.

Henry growled but kept silent for a moment. "So your saying that if Jasper slipped up like he almost did to Bella, Edward would let him off easy. I bet that boy would have killed your love." Henry smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 am

Alice turned and looked at Jasper. she knew that Henry was right, edward would not have let Jasper off easy. but she knew that Edward also wouldn't kill Jasper over it. Edward would have gone to the Volturi like he did when he thought that Bella was dead. she looked at Henry again grabbing him by the throat. "You don't know what you are talking about" She squeezed his throat, she was getting upset now. Then a vision flashed in her mind and she stopped. She let go of him and ran up the stairs. "SELENE!!!!!" She yelled for her friend. The vision she had was not good and she knew that the only thing that would stop it was Selene.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 am

Selene heard alice yell for her, rushing downstairs she couldn't sense Troy anywhere along with Julius or Adam. She wondered where they went, ut the image she saw in alice's mind made her freeze. "what's going to happen?" Selene asked. she knew that Adam and Julius are there so Troy wouldn't get hurt.

Jasper growled at Henry, and kicked him into the wall. "don't you ever talk to Alice like that. I can rip you apart."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:25 am

Troy gripped the ring in his hand as he got off the plane in Italy and got a rental car driving to the Volturi castle. the place he thought that he would never go back to.

Aro sense that Troy was comming and a smirk went across his face. He was thrilled that the boy had come back to him so soon.

"Troy... he's... he's going to ask Aro to change him so that you won't have to. But.. Aro get's carried away and.. Troy he..he..." Alice stopped. She couldn't say any more. "Selene, you throwing your ring out the window ripped him apart, and now he is acting like Edward did."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 am

Adam and Julius waited for Troy outside of the castle. they were going to talk some sense into him at least. They knew that Selene was just upset and worried, but knew that TRoy was upset but this was one thing Selene wouldn't allow in her family if he did this. They saw Troy pull up in a rental car, and instantly made it stop by Julius putting his foot up.
"Get out of the car." Julius told him. "Don't do anything stupid."
"Calm down Troy. If you want to go in we won't stop you, but it doesn't mean you can come home either." Adam warned.

Selene froze, she grabbed Alice's hand. "Lets go." Selene ran outside and didn't know if this was a good idea or not. "troy don't." Selene didn't mean to throw the ring out, it was just her anger getting the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:36 am

Troy stopped and looked at Adam and Julius the ring still in his hand. He looked at them then at the ring. "She doesn't want to change me, and me being human is only making things harder on her. All she has done is worry about me and tried to protect me. I should be the one protecting her. I am not any good at magic, all I have done is made things worse. give me one good reason why I should not go in there and have Aro change me."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:44 am

Julius and Adam frowned at Troy. Julius wanted to smack him into next week after he said the aro part. "Because you damn idiot, going to the person she is the most pissed at for killing Tidas and Anna. Will make her not even want you. It will be an ultimate betrayal to her. She is going to change you, she is just upset. Alice has seen it. Selene is just upset over Henry and everything. Henry and Julius have been by Selene's side for over a hundred years and never left her." Adam explained, Julius nodded his head. He knew why Selene was fighting so hard for Henry to change. "If you still want to go to Aro then go ahead, but do not. DO NOT and I mean that Troy cause you are good at magic. But DO NOT expect to be welcome in the house of the Darkous family." Julius told him as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 am

Troy looked down at the ring. "Fine... I won't go. But I couldn't go to Dracul.. my mother would have stopped me." He sighed and sat on the hood of the car and put his head in his hands. "I just don't want to be a burden to her anymore. I want to be the one able to help out instead of hiding on the side lines like a little child."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:54 am

adam looked at Julius as he didn't want to be the one to change Troy. "Listen we could get in trouble for this. but do you want us to change you? Selene wanted you human for the wedding, you are not a burden. Infact since you have learned some magic, she has eased up a little. I mean not many people have the guts to stand up to Hatter." Adam said. He wasn't sure this was a good idea. Julius stared at the castle. "TRoy I know its hard. I feel like a burden sometimes too. I mean I use to drink human blood, and imagine how I felt knowing that any time I killled a human she saw it playing in her head. I felt like such a burden that I wanted to just die."
"so want us to turn you? Or we will tell Selene to do it when she gets here?" Adam asked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:02 am

Alice looked at Selene. "He changed his mind Sessy. He isn't going to ask Aro to change him. but.. he feels like he is a burden for you because you are always having to protect him. I know you don't want to hear this but you are going to have to change him before the wedding Sessy.. or you are going to loose him, and not by him leaving either. The day before the Wedding.. Hatter snaps and kills Troy, but that is when Troy is human." Alice didn't want to have to tell Selene, she had been keeping it hidden from her ever since she saw that Selene and Troy were getting married.

"No..." He kept looking down and twirled the ring in his fingers. When he heard that Selene was coming he looked up at Adam. "You say I am good at magic. But name one thing that I have done right. I have ended up burning Selene, freezing myself to Hatter and helping Henry escape. How is that good?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:07 am

"I wasn't the best at first either. Not many people can get spells right on the first try. Hell it took me a month to learn how to do a fire spell. But TRoy look at it this way, if you hadn't Selene could have died or you could have seen her dark side." Adam warned. Julius gave Adam a weird look but knew what he was talking about. "You froze HAtter, you froze Henry when he came for you. I mean if you hadn't, Selene would have died. we are greatful for that. so here is the offer. Either we change you or Selene does?" Adam told him.

Selene looked at Alice for a second, she stared at the ground sadly. She didn't want to, but hearing that Hatter would kill him was something she couldn't deal with. She couldn't kill Hatter. "I...I...." Selene bit her lip. "fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No child shall die Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No child shall die
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios-
Jump to: