Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

No child shall die

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

No child shall die - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 pm

selene's eyes opened wide, she couldn't really believe it. "I'm not a drama queen. I meant he was different than from when I first met him." Selene said, she saw his smile but didn't like the Henry comment. His smile made her think of when everyone was happy. She had an idea, pulling Troy's face close she kissed his lips as Julius looked out the window thinking of buying Winry something
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Troy smiled kissing her back just as he had always done. He pulled back a but and looked in her eyes "I love you Selene." He whispered to her.

Alice laughed lightly and patted Selene's shoulder. "Whatever you say Sessy." She walked to Adam. "Mind sending me to the house? I want to get back to my hubby. All this love is making me miss him."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Adam nodded his head. touching the circle he sent Alice back to the Darkous house. Adam and Julius headed to the house as well since Julius wanted to be with Winry. Selene kissed TRoy again and then let him go. "I love you too...but...I want you to know it wasn't really my choice to change you. Alice said that if I didn't Hatter was going to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 pm

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me...." He sighed " I get the feeling that Hatter is not going to like me being a vampire either." troy placed his hand on the side of Selene's face and looked in her eyes. "I know you didn't want to turn me baby, and I was okay with that."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Selene stared at him, knowing that his words were true. "So what do you want to do with your first day as a vampire?" Selene sighed, she wasn't sure what he wanted to do. but she was curious to how she made a half vampire. feelings shouldn't have done that, he should be full in her mind. thinking maybe she was more elemental than she thought she was.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 pm

"Not sure really, I think that I would just rather spend every moment of it with you." He smiled pulling her closer to him and kissing her lips. "The only reason I ever wanted to be a vampire was so that I could spend every moment with you. Even when people are after us I don't have to be hiding off in another coutry." he laughed lightly
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Selene nodded her head, he had a point. but it was true that he could spend every moment with her. "so are we still going to get married since it was to change you afterwards." Selene asked. she kissed him back, pulling him close to her she did miss these moments.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Troy laughed. "Is that why you think I wanted to marry you? Baby, I want to marry you because I love you. Not because you were going to change me afterwards. So yes I think that we should still get married." He kissed her lips again smiling softly into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:27 pm

she was so happy to hear that, that she tackle hugged him to the floor. kissing his lips and hugging him. That made her smile that he still said that. Not sure what to do though, but she had one idea. "Maybe you should go see your cousin?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Falling to the ground Troy laughed kissing Selene back. "Glad to see that made you happy." He laughed and kissed her again. "You mean, see Chad? Love, I think that all this stress has gone to your head. Seeing chad isn't the best idea. Why don't I wisk you away to Romania and we go see Dracul and my mother?" He liked that better than seeing Chad. He wasn't the best person to tell he was a vampire to. Not yet atleast.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Selene smirked, "Nope we are going to see your cousin. That reminds me. I need to go see the dark being." Selene said, when TRoy mentioned about seeing dracul and his mother she thought about paying the goddess of death a visit to see if she can bring back Anna and Tidas. maybe amber as well if she behaves.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Troy wrapped his arms around Selene. "Awww can't we just stay here, alone, together?" He smirked kissing her again. "Although showing off in font of my cousin is fun." He kissed Selene again, he didn't want to stop. This was the first time in a while that they have been together alone.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:45 pm

She nodded her head, "We can." Selene said, this was one of Adam's condos that he got from his magic family. she kissed him back and didn't want it to end. she cuddled into his arms. "I am glad that you are the same sort of." Selene was worried for nothing. but she knew that Hatter was going to want to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Troy smiled and kissed the top of her head. He was happy to have Selene in his arms and all to himself. He gently rubbed her back as they laid there. "Love you don't need to worry about me and Hatter. I think that eventually we will get along."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:57 pm

"I don't know. He is still pretty mad at your for stealing me." Selene explained. "Scary how two of my children turned out like that." Selene knew she shouldn't use that term around Troy, but she always referred to those she made as her children except anna.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 pm

" Baby, you still don't have anything to worry about." He kissed her again. "He may not get over yo--" troy stopped he got an idea. A wide smile went across his face. "If Adam can turn you human.. then.. maybe there is a spell that will counter act the effect of your eyes on Hatter. and if there isn't then I will make up one."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:09 pm

"That won't work." Selene said. "I was never human I was an elemental. If I get turned human, then...I might do something stupid." Selene smirked, it was a good idea though giving her a killer idea to work with.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Troy laughed lightly "I wasn't talking about turning you human. I was saying to find a spell that will counter act the effect your eyes had on Hatter. so that he will fall out of love with you." He smiled and kissed her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Selene thought it was a good idea, but of course Hatter didn't see her for a couple hundred years and he came back still in love with her. That is what worried her. She loved troy, but Hatter was like her older brother.

((I am going to bed now. I'll be back later tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:39 am

Troy pulled Selene close to him. "I'm glad you like the idea." he chuckled. "You know this mind reading stuff just might come in handy. Now I can know what you are really thinking and you won't be able to hide it from me. Only thing is.. now it's the same with me." which made him stop and think for a minute. Maybe he would be able to black his thoughts from her still. Since afterall she didnt want him to change.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:13 am

Her eyes went sour for a moment when he said that he could read her thoughts. In that instant she blocked anything that came to her mind, sitting up and staring at him for a moment. She has had no one read her mind, she has never even allowed Aro to touch her to prove innocents. She wasn't going to let someone poke around her mind now. "I rather you stayed out my mind. Its a dark place, and memories I dare not have you see." Selene told him as she stretched her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:05 am

Troy laughed lightly. "Hun you don't have to worry about anything. I'm not going to snoop around in your mind. I know you wouldn't want me to." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Besides I am able to turn on and off my telepathy.. I think." he looked at her giving one of his goofy smiles that she loved so much.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:28 am

Selene couldn't help but smile back, but then stopped. "Do you really wanna go to romania and get married instead of here?" Selene asked. She knew that things were not the same still, he wasn't her human that she loved so much instead now he was a vampire whom was half human. Thus she is still trying to figure it out. Standing up she needed to change her clothes and clean up, her face was still stained with tears.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:30 pm

"Yes, I still want to. It is where Dracul and my mother are and I know it is something that they would want. Plus, that is where our small wedding will be. Because you know Alice and Winry are not going to let us have a small on here in Eternal Rose." He laughed lightly. He was already picturing how big of a deal they were going to make it. Half the town would probably be there if not the entire town.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Selene nodded her head as they made a point. She didn't know what to do. But she leaned down placing her head on Troy's chest. "I'm sorry. I know you expect me to or want me to be happy about you being a vampire. But I think its funny a bit." Selene smirked showing him a memory from many years ago in Eternal Rose when she was talking to his greatgrandmother whom thought Selene was going to marry one of her descendants. "She had potental to be a vampire, but she chose not too. I didn't expect it to be true though." Selene smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No child shall die   No child shall die - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No child shall die
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios-
Jump to: