Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Throne room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Throne room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Throne room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Throne room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Throne room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Throne room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Throne room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 am

Dracul walked into the throne room wearing a white dress shirt with black pants thats legs are shoved into the black boots; he wasn't one for showing off but he was expecting company as Jane or Alec could appear any minute. They are risking their necks for this mission, but he didn't want anyone dying for his cause. Though Aro would like it that way to give him cause to full out attack and turned the world against him. Dracul looked at his wooden royal chair before sitting in it thinking. the servants and guards walking around.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Jane

Jane

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:23 am

Jane pushed the door open enough to slide her form through the space. As always, her hair was tied back in a bun at the base of her neck, the hood pulled up to rest at the brim of her forehead and the cloak covered most of her form. For once, a genuine smile rested on her pink lips. Silently she walked across the room, standing several feet from the chair that Dracul sat in. Her head bowed for a moment in greeting before raising again, one hand appearing from under her cloak to brush back the hood.

Last edited by Jane on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:41 pm

"Ah Jane. Welcome back." Dracul smiled as his eyes saw her come in. Standing up he walked down to her with a smile on his face; he was always happy to see a friend. "Is Aro suspecting anything? How is the outside world lately?" He was happy to see her back, but didn't want Jane being killed for his own goal. Dracul has never really left Romania, but plans to in the future. The pose that Jane stood reminded him of a guard.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:04 pm

"Thank you. If he does, he does not show it. So I suppose not." She shifted her weight from one foot to the other for a moment. Betraying Aro was not something she wanted to do, she thought of him as a father but this would help everyone. "The world is doing well, the people in Italy know nothing of what's going on. I've made sure of that." Again she nodded.

Last edited by Jane on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Feeling her uncomfort with betraying her maker, he knew the history of many of the volturi as a maid came in bowing her head as she held a silver tray in her hand. It had a book, taking it from the tray he smiled and gave the human woman the day off. Walking over to Jane he looked at the book.
"That is good. I am hoping after our secret is revealed, that Aro might find a friend in the human world. I am no saint, but I'm trying to make up for it." Dracule said as his blood red eyes looked at his guest. "I know you do what has to be done. And try your best. I just hopes it stays that way though, that Aro knows nothing." He said placing a hand in his pocket. "If you ever get cold feet about this. Let me know, cause I will not force you to do anything my dear. Not even attack those you care for." The sounds of his boots on the floor sounded in the room as he walked around looking at all the paintings. "I believe you are a great vampire and woman. Not many are like that since alot keep to the old ways of being silent."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 pm

"I will be back. I might have something for you." Dracul said before leaving the room, he didn't like leaving Jane there since he wanted her to be herself and free. After a while he returned with a black box that wasn't big. Walking over to Jane he gave it to her as his eyes looked at her. She reminded him a bit of Sophia is looks which was probably why he had a soft spot for her.
"This is a necklace with the volturi and my clan's symbol in th diamonds. Figured you might need something for the fall ball." His accent shown through as his ears picked up the sound of a phone.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:29 pm

"I hope that Aro can understand after this is all said and done. He only wants to protect us, the race. Though the way he does it may be hurting us more. I just hope he does not do something drastic when he finds out everything." Her eyes shifted from around to him once more. "So far, he knows nothing. I hope it stays that way. I will try and do my best to help us all." She gave a slight nod. "I would never attack them. That doesn't mean that I would not want to help do this."

Jane raised a hand to gently unhook the cloak as she nodded. The cloak was, for some reason, feeling a bit tight. Worry, perhaps? Taking off the cloak, she was now left in the black dress and shoes.

She turned when he had returned once more and looked up at him. Taking the box gingerly in her hands, a hand ran over it. "Thank you. Yes, I suppose I will." Slowly she opened the box to look at the necklace. "It's so beautiful," she said it in awe. The necklace was, and what was even more special about it, to her at least, is it held something from both her families.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Happy to hear that, he took her cloak and handed it to a maid after he snapped his fingers. The woman bowed to them. "Clean this for Lady Jane. She might need it for her trip home." Dracul told the woman. She bowed and he thanked her as she left to clean the coat. Turning he saw that Jane had opened the box, seeing the necklace he had made for her.
"the last thing I want is to cause trouble. But I had this made for you, to at least show I do accept you in this family as well as Volturi. I have one for your brother, but its metal not diamonds." Dracul chuckled it was nice to see someone working as hard as her on his goals to bring peace. His fear though is Aro; they had fought once and Dracul won. But he didn't know if his clan can do it again.
Dracul looked at the doors of the throne room. "I think we might have guests. Would you like to come with me to greet them? or wander around?" Dracul asked as he finally remembered something. There were some vampires in the USA causing some trouble and might be coming to him to be put in line. And he knows from one person, that if they do that, then something is really wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:44 pm

~New Day~

Anisea walked into the throne room. Looking at Dracul with a smirk on her face. It had been a long time since she had seen her old friend. But seeing as she had nothing else to do she thought she would pay him a little visit. "Hello there Dracul. How have you been?" She said in her calm tone. Last time she had spoken to him things did not turn out so well. So she hoped that maybe this time things would be better. After all at one time they were rather good friends.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Dracul looked at Aneisa with a greatful smile. More and more old friends keep showing up after a long time.
"Aneisa...its been a while. Welcome back." He couldn't remember what they might have had a falling out over before. Never really trying to dwell on the past, his mind was trying to think of a way half the time to reveal the vampires without Aro going apeshit as the young people would say in his mind. "How have you been? I have been well." Dracul thought for a moment as his boots moved across the ground making a sound each time the heel touched the ground. "followed the man here have you?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 pm

"The man actually led me to America. I.. disposed of him there. I just got back home. It seems I have run out of things to do now that my search is over. So I thought I would drop by." She smiled at Dracul. "I am very pleased to hear things are going well. I am guessing no major fights with Aro have happened while I was away. Seeing as everything here still seems to be normal."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 pm

"Not yet." Dracul shook his head as he felt that a fist fight would be childish. But of course in his mind, Dracul finds aro to be nothing more than a child wanting to be the big boss around. Though one day soon Dracul is going to knock it down a peg for Aro. "such a child." He said in his romanian accent as he practiced his english. "glad to have you back. Sorry though to hear that another vampire has fallen though. So...are you joining me here for a while or permenantly?" Dracul patted Aneisa on the head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Anisea laughed a little. She knew that Aro and Dracul have never really seen eye to eye. She found it funny that he was calling Aro a child. But she made a face when Dracul had said he was sorry that Carlous had died. "Dracul, if you remember Carlous killed my parents, and tried to kill me. The only reason I stand before you is because the man who has taken care of me since I was a child was able to save me." She was a little on the annoyed side that he felt sorry for the monster, her Romanian accent always got stronger when she got up set about something.

"If you do not mind, I will be staying here as long as I am needed."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Feeling like he just insulted the woman, he sat in his throne listening. "I must apologize Aneisa. I did not mean to upset you. Please stay as long as you like." dracul spoke as his ears heard the phone rang. the damn phone to him had been ringing all day, wishing that it would stop or at least be someone interesting with news for him. Crossing his legs for a moment leaning back. "Aneisa...don't take that tone with me please. My mind has not been rather focused on who has been here lately." He was curious though to what he should drink thinking it might make him more happy or at least focused. "I shall go hunting while you relax young aneisa."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 pm

"I apologize, I did not mean to sound upset." She could tell he was not in the best of moods. I seemed things were not going well. "Is there anything that I can help you with while I am here? I almost feel like I need to help you in some way." She felt bad for snapping at him like that. After all she was the one who wanted to come see him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Dracul didn't know really what the female vampire could do to help; he nomally didn't speak to her since their falling out before. Sighing he stood up heading to the doors of the throneroom to go hunting.
"Just think of a way to get around Aro with this human...thing." Dracul said as he was in the mood for a bear or maybe a wolf. "Lady Aneisa? Keep an eye on the place for me."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Anesia nodded her head "Alright. I will keep back the mob of people trying to get in here." She laughed lightly. Nothing could possibly happen while he was gone. She would probably just explore the throne room while waiting for him to return.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:39 pm

nodding his head he turned back to Aneisa. "Find a room as well. don't take Jane's or the greyson's. their scent will mark the room." Dracul told her calmly, as he walked right out of the door and out of the castle going into the woods. Selene had gotten him to eat animals and so far it has been working. Though he was starting to think of hiring a scientist to make a synthetic blood that would taste like human blood without killing humans.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Anesia nodded her head and talked around the throne room looking around. It had been a long time since she was in this room. Not much had changed, which was good. Atleast she could find her way around the castle and not get lost. She walked down the halls looking for her favorite room, soon she came to the door that led into her favorite room. She opened the door and smiled when she saw that Dracul had not changed it. It still had the old furniture that she loved.

Throne room Bedroom1
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:16 pm

~~ end convo for now ~~~

muwahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne room   Throne room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne room
Page 1 of 1