Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Christopher James I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Christopher James I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Christopher James I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Christopher James I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Christopher James I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Christopher James I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Christopher James I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Christopher James I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Christopher James I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Christopher James

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tay

Tay

Christopher James Empty
PostSubject: Christopher James   Christopher James I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:17 am

Christopher James 133260-justin-bieber

Name: Christopher "Chris" James (Original name: Wyatt Remington)

Race: Elemental - Fire

Birth Day: November 8th, 1477

Description: He has boyish features and it makes him seem cute, though sometimes that brings girls in. His eyes are golden brown, with no pupil if you're close enough to him to tell. He isn't very tall, but he isn't very short either. Most of the time, he is found wearing casual clothes. But, if he gets bored enough to really give a care what he's wearing, he'll dress up a bit.

History: Chris was born as Wyatt Remington in the year of 1477. But throughout the years, he's had different names. He's been known as Noah Erikson, Daniel Mare, Joseph Henderson, Greg Hilgers, Aiden Johnson, Shaun Dawson, Jake Leslie and is currently known as Christopher James. The only reason he's alive today is because his father was a werewolf. His mother was an elemental, her ability being that of water. But, somehow, he managed having the ability of fire. And, somehow, he gained immortality. But his theory is that since his father was a moon child werewolf, otherwise immortal, he gained it from him. And some people have even said that he reminded them of a puppy dog. Which he always found awkward and weird, but tried not to mind it.

His parents got killed by the Volturi when they learned of them, more importantly his father. But by that time, Chris had already been about to turn 18. When his parents learned of the approaching threat, they loaded him up with all of their money and made him leave. He didn't have a choice in the matter. So, running through the woods as quickly as possible, he still couldn't escape hearing their fighting and agonized screeches as they were brutally murdered. Even today he still is angry with the Volturi, and has been planning on how to take them down all of his existance.

The only problem was that he wouldn't be able to take them alone. So, he hasn't been able to fulfil his plan. He's been trying to track down some people who would want to help, but hasn't been successful. All of them were too scared of the Volturi, and didn't think their lives were worth it. So, he is currently in Eternal Rose and has been for a while to watch for any immortals. And he has figured out who's human, and who isn't by now.

Personality: He's pretty nice and sweet, until you make him mad or mention something that shouldn't be mentioned. If he likes a girl, he gets nervous and it usually makes them laugh at him. But that's kind of how it works for him, and how it always has. He's protective of those he cares about. And if you mess with them, let's just say it's literally as bad as being the middle of a forest fire.

Strengths: Cheering people up, managing to watch after people he feels the need to, controlling his ability, handling stress

Weaknesses: people crying, his family, the Volturi

Ability:
- Manipulate and manifest fire
- Cause a person to burn from inside out
- Make anything go catastrophically ablaze when angry
- Use his fire to heal serious injuries/revive others (doesn't work on minor)

Family: Maria Remington - Elemental/Water || Daniel Remington - Moon Child Werewolf

Friends: N/A

Other: Is the same species as Selene.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Christopher James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher James   Christopher James I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 pm

I love the character. it is great. may I ask if the powers ware him out? cause the third power makes me think. answer this and you will be approved in moments.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Tay

Tay

Christopher James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher James   Christopher James I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:31 pm

ya, the third one with the anger...it pretty much drains him. its usually a good idea to have someone nearby when he gets mad...
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Christopher James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher James   Christopher James I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:40 pm

alright then. he is approved. thank you so much. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Christopher James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christopher James   Christopher James I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christopher James
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: