Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A Lost Hope.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:11 am

Talon walked through the door after getting off of school; dressed in blue jeans and a white t-shirt. sneakers on his feet, he had to keep a clean appearance for his grandmother to make her feel better about him being a wolf. Staring at everyone in the room the sounds of their jaws moving didn't annoy him, but the smell of some of the people did. An elderly woman came out and smiled at Talon.

"Hello my dear, how was school?" Emily asked giving her adopted grandson a hug.

"Okay, anyone come here today that is interesting?" Talon asked, he asked that everytime since around this time he heard the vampires return. That was something he was waiting for, for he knew that they had to be on guard when they come. "I rather those blood suckers not come in here."

Emily patted her grandson on the back. "Be nice. There is a deal, and if you break it then you got to pay for it. Now if you are looking for someone, there is someone in the corner that won't order anything." Emily told her grandson.

Talon gave Emily a one arm hug and apologized, staring at the woman in the corner the smell was odd. didn't smell completely human but it didn't smell like something he knew. except from the one person in town. Walking forward towards the table he stared at the dark haired beauty. "Hi. Can I help you? Or shall I show you out."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Danille smelt him before seeing him. The wolf smell really didn't bother her like it did to other vampires. She had grown use to the smell throughout life and her many run ins with them. Deciding to look up a smirk formed on her slim lips. "Well isn't that a nice way to treat someone."She spoke as her sarcasm leaked into her words. She tapped her fingers on the hard surface of the small table.She took a deep breath as her eyes found the wonderful old woman.

So many stories that Danille hears are about the wonderful woman who helped raise the leader of the pack. Took him in and cared for him as he grew and still does. She looked back to Talon. "Your grandmother is a nice woman even though I don't know her."Danille said with a serious tone to it. As you grow to know Danille when she speaks you have to listen well or you won't know if she is sarcastic or serious. "I'm not here to eat really just here to see the leader of the pack. In which case that would be you. right, Talon?"Danille spoke meeting his eyes.

She removed her hands off of the table and clasped them together in her lap. Danille knew very well how right she was. Not just because of the sent Talon gives off, but the stories she hears around town. "I need to know something before I start searching myself"She said clearing her mind" Have there been any murders around in which are unanswered? I heard of the Devil Woods, but are the rumors true?" She needed these answers before she wanted to start her own way of stopping the kills. Being in a small town like this would help her hide who she really is.

Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Talon stared at the girl as his grandmother listened in, she knew that this was not a place to have public speaking of the devil woods killer. A frown sat on Talon's strong featured face as he wasn't too happy to hear those words. his people or the packs have not been able to stop or catch the devil woods killer. Emily walked over to them and thought for a moment.

"You know my dear. You should not talk about that in the open." emily whispered as Talon sat down in a cheer. "Never know who could be the devil woods killer. It happens every 15 years. Before the Darkous family arrives normally."

"It hasn't started yet. which is odd, maybe it died or something." Talon told his grandmother. "And my name is Talon, this is Emily. And the thing you might be referring to is either the darkous family or the demons that live in the woods." He raised an eyebrow now sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 pm

"Sorry ma'am. I should have paid more attention to where I want to discuss certain things."Danille said nodding her head slightly to the elderly lady. She thought of the Darkous family. She never met anyone from that person face to face but she heard that the family were an enemy to the Volturi. Danille wasn't for one to take sides she was all independent. "I knew your names. I know more than what there is to seem."She said looking out the window.

"Is there anywhere more secluded to talk without unwanted ears?"Danille asked lowering her voice. Danille felt like she was being watched. Since she was one of the last of her kind she always was on her guard. First off Danille was hear to see if she could confront the Devil Woods killer. She wasn't afraid at all growing up for over four thousand years she never really gained a fear anymore. Walking the earth helping the poor is a main thing she did back in her time.

Now she wanted to start up a new thing started with the killers and other bad criminals. Dieing wasn't a fear for her either and nor was love. She only had one love and he died many many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:31 pm

"Break room. Go use my office. This is serious wolfy business." Emily giggled to her grandson as she pushed him towards her office with a smile on her face. "Also deary would you like something to eat."

Talon frowned at his grandmother, but before he could say a word he got a clothe stuffed in his mouth. Emily didn't like it when he was being rude, it made her look like she raised him wrong sometimes. Talon pulled the clothe out his mouth and he went to his grandmother's office which was more of the wolves public meet up for special things. The room was full of old antique furniture.

"I love her but I hate her sometimes." Talon said under his breathe as he sat in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Danille smiled standing up. "No thank you Emily. I'm not very hungry."She said politely as she entered the office. "You can never hate something someone does. Dislike is another thing though."She said with a smirk at Talon as she observed the room. All the antique furniture looked nice in the small office. Turning around she decided to face the Wolf Leader and begin to discuss. "Lets get down to business shall we. First off my name is Danille. I know all about the wolves that guard this town. I also know your the pack leader that is why I came here. How many times have you failed to destroy the Devil's Murder?"Danille said pointedly to him.

She stood against a small desk in the room watching him. She had a few friends that were werewolves, but now they're all dead. Clearing her head once more of the memories Danille let out a slight sigh. She really hated to remember her past there was too much pain and trouble. She also came to the small town to start a new life, and try to figure out where her dark being cousin and godson was at. She made herself focus on what was going on now.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Talon frowned as he sat there staring at her. "I haven't failed. I was a child when it last showed up. The last pack failed, not us." Talon hoped to take town the demon this time instead of the wolves that have failed in the past. he felt like he was ready. But then again, so many others were probably ready in the past and he didn't want to leave his grandmother unprotected. "What can you offer to the table?"
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 am

"I'm not human you can clearly see that. I am a Light Being. Last one of my kind to be exact. I have lived for over four thousand years and know many different ways on catching and killing my target. I also have unique abilities that might just prevent your pack from dieing. Also I am not a vampire. I know how uneasy you are when they are around."Danille said standing away from the desk.

Opening her palms she forced a light crystal to come to the center. "As I said I control Light and Life. I can hide someone yet I could expose them out of the shadows."She said closing her fist making the office go black before she released the light back into the room. "I also don't like to feel the deaths of innocents as long as I live."She said crossing her arms. She really didn't know what much to say now. Being near Talon made her drawn to him, but she made herself stay still.

No more friends. Is what she always told herself when she would find herself getting close to someone. Friends or Loves just would bring her down as a weakness. Danille isn't one for someone to use someone against her. Nor is she the one to find an easy weakness. All in truth Danille planned on leaving the town once the killer was gone.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:06 am

Watching this, he wasn't sure if he should trust her or not thinking for a moment. the dancing lights was something he didn't like. "There is a kid in town that does that with shadows." Talon told her. He wasn't sure if she knew that or not, this was not the first time he saw this.

"Maybe you might know him. His name is Moritos." Talon said as he thought about letting Danille join his search when the killing starts. He knew that this would be a challenge. "One thing you should know, the cops won't do anything. But this kind of help would be appriciated."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:19 am

Danille glowed with joy when she heard that her godson was here in town. "That's my Godson Mori."She exclaimed excitedly before calming herself down. "Ah the mortals don't deal with stuff that they know they can't beat. I don't usually rely on them unless they can prove themselves. Then again I'm a loner I don't rely on many people or things."Danille said studying the leader. She knew any help the wolves could get whether they liked it or not would be helpful.

"Moritos is a dark-being. Since he's here it must mean that Demona is here as well. We really never speak, but there are some good memories between the two of us. Anyways back to why I'm here. I'll help at finding your killer, but can't make no promises that we will succeed."Danille said with a sly smile. Because of her light side Danille tends to have many different ways of behaving. She can threaten to kill and it the next be all soft. She tries to keep everything in check. Most the time she succeeds, and then there's a small percent that her emotions get through.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:27 am

HEaring these words from Danille about her god son and how she known them for such a long time. He went to agree to her help, but then the door open and a asian girl came in through the door jumping on Talon's back with a smile.

"Talon!!! We are back. My how have you grown. Not that little pup that I use to baby sit." Selene said, She smiled as she stared at the light being. Reading the minds in the room,she thought for a moment. "Hi Danille. You must be Demona's cousin. Haven't seen her since she left Dracul's castle."

Talon frown as he glared at Selene. "what do you want leech?" Talon asked, she said nothing but she was here for the same reason as Danille. She was hoping she didn't miss the devil woods killer this time. "you had three hundred years to catch him."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 pm

"Selene present surprise to meet you finally."Danille said looking at the vampire. She could feel how Talon loath Vampires. Even though he was getting their help because even the wolves need all the help they can get. Danille heard many stories and now being here she heard all of the truth she needed. Thinking things over she was wondering how they were going to plan everything out.

"Everyone has a problem that they can't solve on there own, Wolf. If they had 300 years that means we're up against something stronger then anything."Danille told Talon backing Selene up. She didn't like people who tried to make others feel bad or make them think they can't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Selene sighed. "Normally he comes before we show up so we try showing up at different times every 15 years. but he beats us to the punch." Selene explained, she got off of talon and fixed her outfit by straightening it. "Nice to meet you Danille. I am the leader of the Darkous family, second largest coven next to the Volturi."

"You know leech maybe you should have done something about this back then. before it was illegal for vampires to be found out." Talon snapped at her. Selene smacked him in the back of the head. Talon rubbed his head not thrilled with the hit. "Fine I accept both of your help. It is much appriciated." Talon right now rather bite his own his off than deal with these two.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:44 pm

"Now lets quit worry about the past and focus on the dangers now. When if you had to choose do you think the killer would appear again. If things are different now there has to be some type of plan."Danille said focusing on all of them. She crossed her arms as she wondered if she could pick up a trail later. Looking at them Danille never thought to see the werewolves and vampires working together.

After all many years ago they still never got along. Shaking her head and the remembrance of a war that Danille got caught up in against both kinds. Now was a great accomplish at the start of the two species working out. The only other coven that she knew of well were the Cullens. "The Volturi also don't like your Coven, but you probably already knew that."She said to Selene.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Selene nodded her head, but Talon sighed. "Don't know. Last he was here, I was 2..." Talon said as he looked at Selene, he knew that two of her siblings like the taste of human blood. But he didn't point any fingers.

Selene thought for a moment. "Normally in the fall when the moon is new cause that is when it is its darkest. Normally a new kid shows up at the school during that time too. So I think I might look into it. Its driving my siblings insane." Selene giggled, she was normally serious but she was happy to be back in the town. Thinking about it for a moment, she got a serious look on her face. "He has been getting more dangerous each year. He is normally around before we show up. so to see that there are no murders is making me curious to maybe if he is starting late."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Danille got a wicked smile as she listened. "Good thing we are all here now. He just thought of the wolves or vampires. Never them working together for a greater cause of humanity. Plus I'm here to help which should lighten things up on the New Moon."Danille said as she was thinking through the moon phases. "But a new moon isn't the darkest day. Its the day of an eclipse. That's the day and only day my powers are closed due to so much darkness. I don't recall one being anytime soon though."She said as she remembered how weak she felt on the last eclipse.

"Who usually enters the woods first? Your Coven or the Pack before you Talon?"Danille asked the both of them. "If and probably true about the killer he most likely isn't human. Which means whatever he is has the ability to decipher each of your scents."She said deep in thought. "How does he kill? Were the bodies ever found to begin with? We need some type of evidence to start with."She said thinking through many ways that she learned to kill.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Selene sat down in a chair before looking at her watch. Talon crossed his arms with a frown on his face. "Wolves. Vampires go to hunt for food. Normally they stay out." Talon told them. Selene didn't say anything for a moment.

"We have a deal going. that as long as we don't attack the people in this town we don't have to leave. But that demon brutally murders them. Bodies turn inside out. heads missing. There is an area covered in blood. Me and Julius can enter it." Selene explained, she has seen the bodies over the years. Wishing that she could have seen them.

Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Danille nodded to both of them. "Ah Demons what hateful creatures. Feed off innocents and drag them to hell. Well I don't believe in like it matters. Well if your sure its a Demon then its going to end up one hell of a fight. Just one Demon is stronger then a coven of vampires."Danille referred her information as she tried to remember the very few Demons she had ever went against. There are some Demons that Danille are weary of since they are probably one of the only creatures that could kill her.

Danille ran a hand through her hair. "I'm not very fond of Demons. They are a kind that whenever I see one I will kill it. I'm not a hateful person only against them. They should never have been created."Danille said coldly as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Hearing that demons are evil. "People could say the same about vampires, dark beings, dark elementals, and many other races. Can't judge a single race on something one of them does." Selene explained, she knew that it wasn't a good idea to say that, but she knew all to well that she was right about that. "Dracul use to be the most feared vampire in the world, now look at him. wanting peace with the humans. Maybe we can talk to the demon. I been trying to catch him."

Talon frowned and wanted to hit Selene. "You can't reason with that thing. If you link ties with it, the treaty is over." Talon told her. Then he looked at Danille. "you have my pack to destroy this demon, unlike this vampire."

"I am just saying, a person can always turn around. Can't go around killing things." Selene told them.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Danille snickered in disgust. "Demons are never the same like the others. I know from experience just how different they are. There is no talking to them. Demons feed off the suffer of innocents. They get joyed at the fact of killing everything just for fun. I should know."She said in a cold voice. The pain and suffering caused by Demons Danille would never forget. The screams that haunted her every night when she was littler. She grew up without anyone teaching her about what she really was.

Danille nodded at Talon's words. They calmed her nerves down a little as she knew she could count on the wolves. Looking back at Selene" I know the pain from everyone one of the Devil Woods victims. That's what drew me to this town. Every fifteen years since it started I could hear their screams for help. I didn't know where they were coming from for centuries. Something just led me here."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Selene raised an eyebrow. "Then I guess we are on different views. Sorry but killing is not in my nature. No matter the race." Selene explained, she was not going to kill another person no matter what they did, she never wanted to do that as it is self control. Standing up she bid them farewell and left heading home.

Talon stared at Danille, she looked lovely to him but he pushed it aside. "Very well. We'll call you if we find him, but I will be hunting around that blood trail. What will you be doing with your time here?" Talon asked, he needed to know how they were going to hunt this thing down. Sniffing the air, he frowned at the scent of vampire. "God damn leech always acts like she is better than everyone. anyway, want to join me for a bite later tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Danille watched Selene leave. Her eyes seemed to glow out of anger. She was all flared up about how Selene wouldn't kill that thing. Danille closed her eyes and focused the anger out as she opened her eyes. She snapped out of her trance when Talon began to speak. "I'll be searching for anything else that might have been unfounded. I'll also be sending waves of light through the Earth to no when someone is intruding on your territory. The only reason why I hate Demons is they're the ones that killed my whole family. Demons are the only species that can kill a Light Being. A Dark Being is the other kind that can kill me. Most of the time though the Light and Dark beings got along. Now there are only me, Demona, and Moritos in which I know of that are left."Danille sighed to herself.

Hearing that what he was asking made her smile. "Sure."Danille said as she thought of what she told herself over and over. Always be alone to cause less pain. Now though it seems to just slip her mind.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Talon smirked at her. "good I'll take you tomorrow to a nice place to eat. The cops tend to patrol the woods, rather not be seen by them." Talon told her, he walked over to her to shake her hand. It was the way he makes deals. "Listen I can be killed by anything. so don't worry you'll have wolves on your side." Talon told her, not sure with what will happen. he only hopes the wolves will forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Danille shook his hand. "No worries I don't plan on letting you or your pack die. If there is anything I can help in any way it would be preventing your deaths."Danille said taking her hand back. What she said she had meant every word like an oath. She didn't want to lose anymore friends. "When I'm out a night no one can see me. Cops aren't a problem for me, but thanks for the heads up."She said smiling. Danille also was planning on trying to resolve stuff against Selene and her Coven. If things came down to it Danille would risk herself to kill the Demon before she let Selene have a chance to try and 'talk' to him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 pm

talon didn't like it, but he found himself drawn to this girl. Trying to fight it, he didn't need to make things more complicated around here. thinking for a moment, Talon walked over to Danille and knelled down in front of her. "you are a pretty girl." Talon said out loud, he didn't mean to. "Don't expect us to go easy just cause you are here to help. Curious though, will your god son be joining us." Talon asked. Not sure what to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Lost Hope. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lost Hope.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: