Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A Lost Hope.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Danille

Danille

A Lost Hope. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Danille knew she drew people to her. It was the fact of being a Light or Dark Being that drew all species of things. Hearing that he said she was pretty made her smile slightly. It wasn't everyday she got a compliment from everyone. "Thank You. As for my Godson I don't have no idea if he will be joining us. That's also one reason I came here was to see them."She said calmly moving her face to the side. Danille listened to all the noises around her as she stood in the room. She could feel great darkness coming but she didn't know from what.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Seeing that smile when he complimented her, didn't make him feel so bad. He had said the same thing to Selene once, but that was because of her eyes. Sniffing the air, he smelt something that smells like blood in the other room. Not sure to pass it as someone cutting their hand or something.

Mangled faced and wearing his officer uniform, Kraven walked through the door with his son and sat at a table to get something to eat. Staring at the humans, Kraven could see the damage he has done in secret to this town. lives lost, and people dying. This made Kraven smile, but something in him lit up as the smell of a dark being filled his nose. Races could not sense what he is, but yet there was that smell that he couldn't help but get drawn to.

"Damn it Kraven is here. The officer keeps trying to catch us wolves." Talon said poking his head out the door.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Danille stood next to Talon as she peered out to Kraven. She used her senses to try, and figure this guy out. "He seems human to me. In all reality though he has no scent to me."She said kinda stumped. Danille really didn't like not knowing a person like she does everyone else. "Well lets go see what he wants."Danille said already walking out of the room. She wanted to see how much she could get to know certain people.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:31 pm

talon sighed as he walked out with Danille to the two at the table. Adrian ordered his meal of steak and some vegetables. His father dragging him here isn't something that he likes. Staring at Danille though, he finds her very pretty. Not saying it though. Kraven stared at the wolf with a frown on his face.

"Hey boy. Been in those woods again? You know you keep going in there, you will end up just like your parents." Kraven said, Talon held his anger behind his mind. He had to control it since he could transform.

"this coming from a stupid cop, that can't catch some harmless dogs." Talon grinned. "Keep harrassing me, I'll have a talk with the sherriff and with Viktor."

That is something that Kraven didn't like. "Hello young lady, your new in these parts right?"
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 pm

"Very right you are sir. I don't find it funny for you messing with my friend here."Danille said crossing her arms at the man. Already she started to get a dark vibe from the guy. Shaking her head she looked at Adrian before back to Kraven. "What do you two want? Not here to mess with these people are you?"She said with a slight threat in her voice. Danille stayed next to Talon as to get some comfort from her new friend. She really didn't like these guys all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Kraven smirked as he looked at the wolf and the light being. HEr blood smelt very tasty. "Well my dear, I am here to ask Talon here where he was last night. Someone told me you were out in the woods, planning on killing again are you?" Kraven frowned, his son Adrian didn't say anything. Thinking for a moment, he wasn't sure if that was a good thing to say at the moment.

Talon growled at Kraven, almost ready to take the mans head off. "I never killed anyone. and I would like it if you would stop harrassing me. I am part of the tribe here, and it so happens the elders meet in the woods at the tribal ground. so I have to go since I am the next head."

"Likely story..." Kraven paused when he saw Selene at the door remembering that she had forgot the drop something off. She gave Emily Rose a small box with an antique mirror. Adrian never seen his father fall silent.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Danille didn't buy Kraven's reason. She turned away to see who he was looking at to see Selene. She didn't speak as she turned back around. Something just didn't feel right to her at all. "Why the lost of words?"She asked him with a little sent of threat. Him freezing up at the sight of Selene really didn't make any sense. Danille didn't fully know this town, but if she had to say she didn't think that the humans here know about vampires. Danille sent a wave of light throughout her body to keep her comfort. The light isn't notice through human eyes since its only a shimmer not like a blown out attack.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Selene saw that Kraven was giving them a hard time; walking over she drapped her arm over Talon's shoulder. Talon's face went beat red as she stood close beside him. "Officer. I don't like my friends picked on. Maybe I should ask you questions about why you go into the woods alone. When you know there is a killer on the loose." Selene grinned at him.

Adrian fell silent, her glowing blue eyes made him pause. There was something familiar about them. Kraven growled under his breathe and stared at them. "Fine I'll drop it. Stupid boy might be too dumb. After all he takes after his father." KRaven said, Selene leaned in with a slight smile on her face. "Remember Kraven. I know you know that my family has lean here. so I suggest before you speak, you think. Unless you want my father or brother Julius paying you a visit." Selene stood up striaght and patted Talon on the shoulder. "Bye emily. If there is anything else you need let me know." Selene told her before she left.

"Just eat your food and leave." Talon turned around grabbing a pan full of dishes from another table and taking them to the kitchen. he was so mad right now he was afraid he might phase.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Danille looked at the two before turning around and following Talon. "Don't listen to them Talon. They aren't worth your time to deal with petty people."She said leaning a safe distance from him. By knowledge Danille knew that Werewolves if angry had a greater chance of shifting. She didn't like him being mad... she really didn't like to see anyone mad. Any negative energy puts her at a disadvantage if she ever had to defend herself. Just like hearing people die all around her makes her in her weakest state due to the fact of Life leaving the earth. Everything that considers of Light or Life can either help or destroy her.

She waited to see what would happen to him. Danille closed her eyes for just a second and cleared her body of emotions. She wasn't going to risk anyone's lives because of her wanting to be happy. "I don't get a good vibe from them."She spoke after the silence.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 pm

"Sorry Danille. didn't mean to see this." Talon told her, he felt the calmness from her, but knew what she was talking about was true. Staring at her dark hair locks, he wanted to run his fingers through it in the back of his head. Pushing that thought aside, he didn't want to be like that around her. So he kept his mind on being calm.

"I don't like them. His son gives me the creeps and the man himself, is the most curropt cop I have never seen. We'll see Viktor in a few hours. He is one of the officers. Saved my hide from being thrown behind bars a few times. But he is a moon child, so they are more calm but at the same time more protective." Talon didn't want her to worry, but knew that Viktor would be all for hunting. Talon thought lost in thought touched Danille's hair, staring at the curls that flowed through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Danille felt little comfort hearing his words about Viktor. Just the fact that Kraven and his son did seem strange and it stumped her on the spot. Her blue eye shined with the silver rings in them. She felt the warmth and goodness from Talon as his hand brushed her shoulder to touch the small lock of her hair. She could trust Talon and knew very so well. Then she pulled back and looked away thinking to herself. She couldn't stand to fight herself over this battle to have friends... but deep inside she knew the truth. To many people died because of her including her first love. After that she felt their pain for years and she couldn't risk going through it again because the pain might destroy her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:11 pm

"The dragomirs will house you. Or I'm sure that Viktor will. I have to go check on Cross tonight after viktors. still trying to get her away from her aunt." Talon told her, He didn't ahve the room. He lived in a small out with his grandmother and last thing he wanted to do was bother her and cramping her. "Cross is a witch. She is the only other one that knows about our secret. but hates vampires so she is a peach. especially when she curses are the leeches." Talon chuckled. He remembered when Cross looked at a random vampire that came into town and insulted him.

Seeing how she backed away from him, he got worried that he did something wrong. not sure if he did or not, Talon put his hand down. "Sorry I thought your hair looked nice. Looked like silk, and felt like it too."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:27 pm

" A witch nice. I never liked vampires at first til I met one. Also I'm fine at staying somewhere I'm usually a loner, and I don't sleep much anyway."Danille said to him as she looked at the ground. She watched him drop his arm to his side. She could sense that he thought he did something wrong. "You didn't do anything wrong... it's just hard to have any close friends. I'm closer to my Godson then I want to be."She said as she gripped the counter making it slightly crack. 'To many lives would be lost because of you.'She thought to herself.

Danille looked up at him meeting his eyes. "To many people die because of me wanting to be happy centuries ago. I'm suppose to be Light yet I hurt so many."She whispered touching his face softly with the palm of her hand. She felt the warmth of him through her touch. She blinked her eyes swallowing the lump that started to form in her throat. She dropped her hand and walked out of the kitchen. Forgetting all about Creepy Kraven and his son Danille walked out of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Talon heard the whisper and stared at her, for her not to be happy for many years. Grabbing her hand he pulled her close to him giving her a hug. feeling that it is something that she needed. "No one will die cause of you. If that was the case then I would be sad to think that people die cause I can't stop a killer." Talon told her. He wanted to make her feel better.

"You are still alive. If you have no feelings, then what is it worth fighting for. Got to keep fight for your life, for your right to have people to care about you." Talon didn't want to upset her more. Keeping her in a hug, he didn't think much of it.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Danille was taken surprised by the hug. She went to move away, but his hug kept her firmly in his arms. She shook her head as she grabbed his shirt tightly to prevent her from hurting herself. "You don't understand Talon. I've lived over four THOUSAND years. I been through so many friends and I quit having friends about three hundred and fifty years ago. I live to protect people and bring new ones into this world. The only reason I haven't messed up or died is because I'm the last of my kind. Demona still has her son to take after her IF anything ever happened."Danille said closing her eyes and leaning her head on his chest.

She didn't feel bad for herself. She just wished she had a way to change things, or a way to just sit and think for awhile. Danille stood there thinking how she was falling apart under the mask she tried to hide everything from. "I don't want any sympathy I just want help. I help you with your killer if you help me find a new way to keep people safe."She said finally.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Talon smiled as held her still, allowing her words to flow through him. Talon was a good listener, which was why he was the leader. he wasn't afraid to give orders or show his feelings. "I know exactly how cruel the world can be. I see it every day. I see how family turns on one another, I've seen the bodies of those I cared for, everyone has their problems they have to work with. you can't stop people from dying. That is life. It is born to die." Talon told her. He didn't want to tick her off but knew it was something he didn't want to bother her with.

Keeping her in his arms, he listened even more. "I'll help you, if you let people in. Can't help you if you don't let us in."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Danille listened to his words like glue and paper. She looked up at him before smiling. "It's hard to start letting people in. My family was murdered, and I never learned how to really open up."She said honestly as she released her grip. Danille was glad to have someone not give up on her. Even though she was light didn't make it her any less complicated. Looking up at him she put her hands around his neck leaned forward and kissed him. No matter how many years of living she always got joy out of a kiss.

"That was a start I guess."Danille said cocking her head to the side. Danille knew the only person besides Moritos was Talon who she would really show who she really was. She was now looking forward to future and also seeing her godson soon again.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Moritos walked in through the door when Danille killed Talon; turning around he walked back over to emily to get something to eat.

Talon though, his face went beat red as his heart raced when she kissed him. finding it odd, he never did this to a person he just met. But kissing her back, it felt like there was only her in the world. when she asked him something, he was still in a daze from the kiss.
"What did you ask?" He ran his thumb along her cheek, such soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Danille's smile grew at the look of a daze on his face. "I said I guess this is a way to start"She repeated with a wink before walking out the door. Danille knew she felt Moritos near but didn't know fully if she had been right. "Well... well.. Look at little Mori all grown up."she said to him walking towards him. He was just a few years old when she last saw him. She tried much as possible to stay away from him, but she decided to turn a new leaf over.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Moritos looked at Danille with a smile on his face, as Talon walked out the door. Yeah...good start." He didn't know why, but he liked the kiss more than he would like to admit. Moritos stared at his god mother for a moment.

"I see you are done with the wolf. I was actually going to talk to talon about working here, nice to see you too." His romanian accent shined through since he was raised in romania. Not sure what to say, Talon went to work. Moritos sat down and ate a muffin. "Nice to see you. Mother is at work if you are here to see her."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:29 am

Danille slightly blushed at the fact of Moritos seeing what just went on. The blush faded before she spoke" Its great to know that you and your mother are all right." She was grateful that they were fine. Danille didn't want to discover anything had happen to them, and now it seems a weight had been lifted off of her. "Maybe we can all get together soon. After all we still have a killer we have to get."She smiled giving him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Moritos stared at his god mother in confusion, not really believing that she didn't know. "Mother doesn't kill anymore. Not since she didn't want me to turn out like her. I thought I would have a cousin by now though." Moritos smirked at his god mother danille. He gave her a slight hug before sitting down to order something to eat. He was starving. "Mother wants me to concentrate on school and nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:24 am

Danille smirked" Well don't expect to have a cousin anytime soon, Mori." She wasn't ready to bring a child into this world. Danille looked out the window for a minute before looking at Moritos once more. "That's great that your mother quit killing in a way. Plus she's right you just need to stick to school."She smiled at her godson. Danille didn't want him to turn out like his mother had. Not that it was really her fault its just who she was.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:53 am

Moritos sighed wishing that his mother was still the same. "YEah but it would be nice to see her smile for once." Moritos told her. Patting his god mother on the shoulders he realized that he was taller than her now so he could do almost anything like hold something over her head. "I'll be going home after this, would you like to come. I am sure mother would be happy to see you. Might not be happy that I am not studying right now. At least Dracul let me have some fun."

Hearing that name Dracul, Talon froze. He was on the vampires side. turning to the two of them, his eyes went to Danille and then to her god son Moritos.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:03 pm

"Yeah I'll come with you to your house. How is Dracul doing? Its been awhile since I last seen him."Danille said having to look up to Moritos. It had been awhile since she had seen the vampire. That was one vampire she sided with instead of the Volturi. She didn't trust that coven due to them wanting to keep Vampires a secret. Danille would rather have the vampires that don't drink human blood be known. Only if all vampires were like that. She hadn't noticed Talon staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lost Hope.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: