Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Hunting A Demon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Danille had appeared in the Devil Woods. She knew that this is where the kills had happen and she was hoping that Adrian was here. Danille stood in the middle of the woods. Everything seemed so quiet but she knew better than to be deceived. She stood there waiting as the wind rustled the leaves making them rise from the ground. She hadn't been this pissed in a long time. Her temper long ago was what almost got her killed before. Now she was much older and knew a lot more things.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 pm

adrian walked through the woods away from the bloody site that he normally went to with his father. Adrian stared at the grave marker on the ground that belonged to someone that he wished that he had known. That he blamed the entire town for her death. Touching the grave with his fingers, he was gentle. "I wish you were here. Then there would be no reason to kill these people and father could stop it. At least back then, father didn't kill or order me too. I hate it, just cause I'm a helitos doesn't mean I want to kill."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Danille stumbled across Adrian. She heard him speak to the grave. "Why did she die? Why don't you just tell your dad to quit."Danille spoke across the silence. The wind was still blowing heavily since Danille hadn't calmed down. She was on her guard as she kept her hand clenched. It the fist was a ball of pure light that would stun anyone for a moment. She was furious at his attack on Saffire and wanted to kill him. Something told her to wait and see what happens. She stood a safe distance away from the half-helitos watching.... studying his every movement.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 pm

His arms burned with fire as he turned to DAnille with his eyes fire like the fires of hell. Adrian stared at the woman. "How can I stop? The town killed her for being a witch for bringing the good out in my father. This town is nothing more than a pain in my ass and should burn to the ground. Ever single last one of the souls here should die for what they did to her." Adrian told her as the air around them began to smell of blood and vial smog. He could see that danille was pissed at him. "If it works for you, I wasn't aiming for the mother or the child. I was aiming for you so that my father doesn't eat you. glad that she is still alive. if she wasn't I would probably be dead now."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Danille watched him and ignored the smell in the woods. She understood where his anger was coming from now. "That was the pass Adrian. All these people in this town probably died or forgot what crimes they did. You and your father killing people isn't right."She snapped to him. Danille remembered Demona's warning about how the Helitos liked their blood. Now she was extra careful at what she does. "I'm not afraid of you or your father. Unlike Selene I would just kill you both. I understand why you hate this town but what about the village in World War I?"She said narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:15 pm

HEaring the name of Selene, he wondered why she brought that name up. "who is that girl and why does she scare my father? and besides, its my father that wants you dead not me." Adrian told her, but he paused when she asked about world war 1. that made him so confused. "I am only seventeen years old. Not old enough for the world war. And I can punish these people. especially since they plan on doing it again to another set of witches." Adrian stepped forward towards her with the fire on his skin still burning. "If you are going to kill me go ahead. I'm doing what I have to, to protect a girl I care about as well as my father. So you might as well slice me into little bits." He held his arms out like he was ready to die. and he was, he didn't care if he died by her hand or not.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Danille didn't say anything for a while. Thoughts were just filling her mind as she opened her palm and the light was gone. She came here expecting a fight not someone willingly to die. "If you were after me than why try and shoot me. If you were smart enough you would know bullets don't affect me."She said crossing her arms. This whole thing wasn't planning out like she had thought. She came pissed off now she was confused more than ever. "I wouldn't let this town kill another witch as long as I'm here. Everyone has equal rights before they do something wrong and deserve to die. This town can't die and that's why I won't stand to watch you and your father kill them off."She said not paying attention that much. All of this was just confusing her so much.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Stepping forward towards her. "I don't even know what you are. all I know if that your body smells good, and that my father wants to eat you." Adrian said, he was more confused now than anything. "Cause if I killed you then it would tick off the wolves enough if I made it look like the vampire did it to drive those pesky leeches out." Adrian told her as he stopped only a few feet from her. He knew that she couldn't really stop much, can't protect everyone that is what his father always told him. "I know the witches won't die. But the way the wolves and town folk are pushing their luck they will."

Footsteps came out of the trees from behind Danille, a girl with bright red hair looking at Danille as her eyes were a dark green color. thinking for a moment, the girl didn't seem human to her. "Adrian. I brought the guns. Take'em." Diamondia said tossing the bag of guns at him.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Danille took a step back as he took a step forward. "I don't have control over this town but I won't let the witches die. I don't like people dieing without a cause. Killing innocents is against my way of life."She said then turning around to see a new girl. She didn't know who she was or why she brought guns. "Why are those here? If you decide to kill another person I will kill you Adrian. I don't kill unless the person gives me a reason."She said looking over at the boy. She noticed that he was young and some of the things weren't his fault. It was his father's fault and she needed to kill him instead.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:17 pm

"Diamond. Run." Adrian told her as he turned into his demon form. He saw that Danille was determined to stop him; Diamondia stood there looking at him as his horns grew out and his body became the fire. Sharp claws and fangs staring over at Danille as he stood in front of Diamondia protectively. "How can you protect the humans when you can deal with the sorrow of your heart? I see it, the sorrow and dark energy that comes off of you." Adrian's voice said deep and darkly. Diamondia stood next to Adrian.

"Adrian calm down. ITs day time, you will hurt yourself." Diamondia told him. Adrian stood in front of her still protectively.

"you don't get it. My father will destroy this town this year or I will. I will not let them take my friend or let them not pay for what they did." Adrian went to scratch Danille.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Danille did a back flip landing on her feet. Her eyes turned to slits as she summoned light to fight. She slid her hand across the earth's surface making the earth rise and threw it at him. The wind picked up harshly as the battle started. "No one will harm the girl Adrian! I might have sorrow in my heart but I ignore it for the sake of others."She snapped as the wind cracked through the trees. The elements were rising to protect Danille all but fire. If anyone in the town knew they would think it was a bad storm coming. Her eyes were a fierce gold as she stood up at a slant.

"I can destroy you Adrian. You have no idea how much power I can hold. I'll kill you then your father just like I did your kind who killed my parents. It may not have been you but it was still Demons."
She said her voice icy. She clenched her fingers balling up light waiting for the right chance.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Adrian saw what was going on but he didn't take that as a threat, diamondia tried to warn him not to do it. "Amari Nikni" She blew herbs into the air causing the plants to wrap around Danille's feet. Diamondia kept back as Adrian ran at Danille.

"I don't care how powerful you are. I am just in what I do." Adrian grabbed Danille throwing her against the wall. "Where was this kindness when they burned and murdered my mother. when they killed her entire family. Just cause she was a witch. You think they won't do the same to you. Not even Emily Rose will be able to save those damn dogs once the town gets it in their head that you are evil." Adrian dug his claws into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:42 pm

"Let them come after me. Unlike you I'm not going to kill them. I wasn't here to stop your mother's death. I wasn't here for a lot of things I should have done. I already feel bad for it as it is."Danille said pushing herself up from the ground. "Let the wolves come let them all come I don't give a damn."She spat clapping her hands together as an explosion of light erupted from around Danille. She closed her eyes due to the bright blue color that spread throughout the trees aimed at Adrian. She let everything go through her powers all the build up from centuries upon centuries. She wasn't about to be defeated by someone willingly to destroy a whole town. Danille would risk her life before any of that happened.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:46 pm

The explosion of light send Adrian flying back, but Diamondia flew into a tree hitting her head. Adrian looked up as he changed back into his normal form, chaining into his helitos form took alot of him. His body felt pain out of the light that hit him, Diamondia fell over.
"If she dies or if I die. my father will flatten this town in no time. If my heart is broken, he'll kill every single last one of them. Unlike me he is full and has over 5000 years of experience." Adrian mumbled as he curled up in pain from the light.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Danille called the Light back as it vanished. That took a lot of energy out of her as she fought to stay up. She wasn't about to show how weak she was. Danille grabbed onto a tree as she slowly regain energy back. "I will quit if you promise to quit. I'll help you protect your love, but you got to quit Adrian. You and your father."She said her eyes going back to their blue color. She still had energy to kill him, but she didn't want to... something told her not to. She would though if he still wanted to destroy the town. She looked over at Diamondia. She made sure the girl didn't have any serious wounds as she healed them both.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Adrian snapped his teeth at Danille, but then Selene showed up standing in front of Adrian. "Adrian thats enough. Stop this." Selene told him. She stared down at him and then went to Danille. Seeing that the girl is weak, she could see also that the girl has lived a long time. Diamondia laid on the ground. "Poor girl. Adrian take her home and stay there. I suggest you stop picking fights and killing. I don't want Julius to rip out your bones." Selene told him.

Adrian was too weak, he had no choice as Selene touched his stomach taking the light that hit him out. His pain subsided.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Danille turned around as Selene came. She walked away from the scene as the Earth began to heal itself from the cracks. She stood there for a moment before she started to walk once more. Its been years since she last used that much light and it drained her. She didn't know what to do really as she forced herself back to her feet and left the woods. Now she hoped that the woods killings would subside. If not Danille would let Selene take it into her own hands. Selene had skills and knew what she was doing so Danille left Selene and Adrian. She was at the edge of the Woods before she slid down to the ground leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Adrian got up and took Diamondia to her home where her siblings were waiting for him. Following Danille's trail she could hear the wolves in the distance. She was not in a good place at the moment with the smell of blood everywhere. Walking though she found Danille near the bottom of a tree. "If you leave I hope he hasn't imprinted on you." Selene smirked as she stared at her. "Don't worry about Adrian. He is harmless unless you put the witches in trouble. Kraven is what you have to worry about. Can't talk sense into a full blooded helitos." Selene stared at Danille allowing some of her own light to flow as energy into Danille. "there is a reason why I told you not to kill them."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Danille looked at Selene with a raised eyebrow" Imprint on me? I don't think so." She couldn't afford for Talon to do that then it would mean that she wouldn't be able to leave without hurting him. Even though in all reality it wouldn't be his fault. She felt the energy Selene gave her and that made her smile. Danille watched her for a second" I could see why Adrian does what he does. Your right about Demons. Not all of them are bad but most of them are and you know it. What are you going to do about Kraven?" Danille had to ask since she didn't want anything to happen. She pulled herself to her feet still not fully recovered, but she would recover with sleep. Now she was going to leave before the wolves got here so she doesn't look like a suspect.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:59 pm

"sit." Selene pushing on Danille's shoulder's making her sit down. "You won't be a suspect don't worry. Your with me. and I don't drink human blood they all know that. If I did, don't you think Emily would be dead." Selene told her. She was glad that Danille was seeing her side on this, but didn't know what to do about Kraven. "I want to confront him once and see what happens. If he attacks then he'll die. I really don't want to take away the last family Adrian has. It would be like losing his mother all over again." Selene told her. Standing there, her blue eyes looking down at Danille. She knew what danille was thinking and it made her sad. "I think he has. Cause for once he wasn't drooling over me. so imprinting might have happened."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Danille sat back down listening to Selene. She had a point in giving people a chance. She laid her head back against the tree resting some. "I'm not someone he should be with Selene."She told the Elemental in a soft whisper. She didn't know what to do with Talon. For once she really cared for someone again, but the last time she did he was killed. Danille could feel her emotions running about through her mind. Right now she felt hopeless in solving her own problem. Danille wished she had an answer to all these problems. She would worry about them later now she just wanted to sleep. "They know you don't drink blood... but they don't know what I am. Talon and Viktor watched me heal Saffire. How am I suppose to explain that?"She asked Selene.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:14 pm

"Let me take care of that. I'll tell them your an elemental like me, this way you don't have to tell them what you are. if they know that you are a light being, then there is a good chance if there is a mutanty one of the wolves might use you as bait." Selene told her, she sat down next to Danille. the wolves remained in the distance sniffing around for the demon only smelling blood not even searching for danille or demona. "Losing someone you love is hard. I lost my heart many times Danille. You know, if you turn him human I can turn him into what I am. then he won't die. he'll be severely pissed though." selene suggested about Talon. "He's been alone all his life just like you. He has had two people in his life that he truly cares about. a girl named Cross that he thinks of like a little sister, and Emily. Give it a try. Who knows maybe this one might live." Selene could read Danille's mind easy.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Danille sighed as she knew Selene was right. "I wouldn't turn him human."She said simply. She would take Selene's advice and give everything a try. She felt bad for Talon about not having parents either. Danille closed her eyes remembering the horror of her parents death. "I'll tell Talon the truth of what I am just not right now though."She finally said making the decision to stay. Danille also knew that one of the wolves if they ever found out might really use her as bait.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 pm

"good idea. Remember though just live your life as much as you can. Just can't stop living cause something bad happened. you sleep." Selene said lifting Danille onto her back like a piggy back ride. "I'll take you to Emily, she'll let you rest and not tell Talon if I tell her to. this way you can relax."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Danille nodded in agreement as she laid her head down on Selene's shoulder. She closed her eyes not fully drifting to sleep. "I'm a heavy sleeper I won't be bothered if Talon knew I was sleeping at his house. There's no need to tell Emily to stay quiet about it."She told Selene. Danille wouldn't be bothered by Talon she has been through worse it time of sleep. When she gets up though Danille would talk to him if he was up to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting A Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting A Demon.   Hunting A Demon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting A Demon.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Outside of town :: Devil's Woods-
Jump to: