Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A wonderous thought.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Danille

Danille

A wonderous thought. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:14 pm

Danille didn't answer right away on that one. She thought carefully but promised him she would be honest. "I love chinese food. I don't eat much meat... and I get blood about twice a month to substain my powers and sanity."She said the last part in a mir whisper knowing that he could still hear it. This was one thing that she didn't want to tell him but had overcomed it. She sat there waiting for his response... she was worried that he would yell.

Mystic narrowed her eyes and blinked her eyes disappearing and reappearing on the couch. She didn't like be pinned down like that.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:17 pm

Adam laughed at mystic. "Ha. poor little puppy." He stared at the bite mark and watched it heal. thinking about it for a moment, he stared at her wondering something. "Your not a normal wolf or even werewolf."

Talon face froze, he couldn't believe what he just heard. blood. she liked blood, that was one of the things that made him just look at her not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Danille just sat there looking at her finger intertwined with his. She felt him freeze when she spoke the words. She didn't want to tell him and she sure as hell didn't want to lie to him. She didn't like the silence, but she didn't know what to say after that. Her mind was still too mess up to walk away. She took her hand from his and clasped her hands togther and set them in her lap. She couldn't even turn and look at Talon afraid of the look on his face.

Mystic listened to Adam before nodding her head to his question. - I am really a guardian. Every light and dark being is assigned one to lead them until they grow up and don't need them anymore. It wasn't like that with me and Danille I was her only friend throughout her childhood and teenage years."- Mystic told Adam merging minds with his.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Adam smirked hearing that in his head a bit, thinking for a moment. "thats right, sadly though Andrei is dead." Adam said, he told mystic. he knew about demona's but not Danille's.

Talon didn't say anything for a few minutes. "Thats fine. I hang around with blood suckers all the time. Sorry it just took me off guard for a second." Talon had only asked four questions. He pulled her into his arms as he sat up, hugging her. "don't worry I won't let you go."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Danille curled into him laying the side of her head against his chest. She knew it had to catch him on guard, but least he still loved her. Like he had much of a chance though. She leaned up and kiss him on the lips softly. She loved him dearly and was glad he wasn't going to let her go. "You still have one more question?"She said meeting his eyes. Her eyes were shining with happiness.

Mystic was a little sad at the reminder of Andrei, but she knew he had died. - I almost died... Danille was aboout one-hundred when I was attacked defending her. She had carried me to a hideout deep within the woods of Italy. Stealing stuff from a hospital she had gaven me some of her blood which gained me immortality. The next day I knew what she had done and was grateful for it. - She said sitting up straight.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:39 pm

-andrei died saving Demona and moritos from an intruder in Dracul's castle.- he knew this cause he had to help moritos forget about andrei. it was the one name that no one really brought up anymore. -death...death doesn't scare me. as long as my sister and family are alright I am happy-

"No I have no more questions." He kissed Danille back and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Danille smiled as he kissed her back. All of this felt right to her. She laid her head back down against his chest listening to his heart. Her eyelids started to droop as she listened to the beating. "I love you."She said yawning still curled up in his arms. "Lets go to sleep."She told him already falling asleep in his arms.

Mystic stayed quiet for a bit. She knew what had happen to Andrei. She sighed laying down on the couch. - Did you also know we all have human forms? -She asked Adam. Mystic was thinking about changing into her human form.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Adam nodded his head. "yours must be very pretty by your health and the healthiness of your coat." Adam smirked, he looked at the wolf with a smile on his face. "I do wish that cat was still alive though, demona wouldn't be such such a b.i.t.c.h." He spelled out the last part feeling bad about it a little.

Talon nodded his head and fell asleep with his arms still around her protectively.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Mystic nodded as she jumped from the couch onto the floor. Closing her eyes she shifted into her human form. She was a few inches shorter than Danille. Her eyes were even a brighter greenish-blue than in her wolf form. Her long black hair fell to about mid-way of her back. She had the Greyson tattoo on her shoulder the same one Danille had on the back of her neck. She wore black jeans that went over a pair of combat boots with a black tank top. Along down her body there were light silver swirls that glowed. It was due to the blood of Danille that gave her the silver markings which represents the silver in her fur. when she smiled showing her teen the had a set of fangs that fit her fairy shaped face perfectly. On each ear she had three piercings. The colors were sapphire, ruby, and emerald.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:01 am

Adam's eyes went wide, she was prettier than he thought. Standing up his face went back to his calm stare. "You are as pretty as Andrei said. Your markings are silver instead of black, and its awesome." HE studied mystic's human for with his eyes. He didn't want to seem odd, but he couldn't help but try and figure out why she had sister instead of black like andrei did.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:05 am

"The silver came from Danille. I am one of the first guardians to have Light Beings blood. When she gave me her blood it changed my marking to silver. It makes me stand out because I am more powerful than the old guardians. Soon Moritos will be getting another guardian to help him on his way."Mystic told Adam not really worried about his staring. People stared at her all the time in this form. Most of the time she stayed in her wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:41 pm

"I'll have to do a study on this." Adam said, he was so curious about this and if moritos and his sister started dating, he didn't want the guardian getting hurt or at least popping around random. "What age do you think you become link to your charge?"
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:52 pm

"It depends on how the charge treats us. We can bond right away or it can take years before any bond. No matter what if a Guardian is chosen they have to stay with the charge. Unless the charge tries to kill one of us than they are reassigned and the charge is left lost alone."Mystic said sitting down cross-legged on the couch. She didn't mind sharing certain information with Adam, but somethings were secret between the charge and guardian.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:55 pm

adam was absorbing all of this to write down later. "Interesting. What about your families? Andrei said that the charge is the family, is that true for the light beings as well?" Adam asked, he wasn't sure if that was good to ask or not.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Mystic smiled thinking for a second. "Light beings live the same way Dark beings do. The only difference is the way they are. Guardians adopt the charge and his or her family that comes with. If the family doesn't want us because we appear as animals than we have a special ability to persuasive the parents in letting the child keep us. We can appear at anytime during a charges lifetime. For example like me I appeared when Danille was about 5. I came because I knew what was going to happen to her family."mystic said leaning back against the couch.

Danille stretched out in Talon's arms. She stood up away from the bed a little woozy but not so bad. Grabbing onto the dresser for a moment she cleared her head as she was steady on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Listening, he kept it in his mind making it circle around and around. "what would happen then if the guardian fell in love with someone? would they still guard or have to give it up?" Adam asked, he wasn't sure about the question since it was a personal one for someone to ask. He used some magic to close the doors and soundproof the room so that his other siblings can't hear. "Sorry don't want Amber and Henry listening."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Mystic didn't seem bothered by the question. "If a guardian falls in love than they still have to protect their charge. If the guardian runs away with the love than the love one will be killed and the Guardian loses their powers becoming a mortal human. It's really a sad thought to think. Most Guardians can still have families among their charges so its very rare for a Guardian to run off."She said wondering why he decided to ask that question. Shrugging it off she heard footsteps moving upstairs. "Danille's awake and moving. She and her brothers were always up to something when she was little."She said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:13 pm

adam gave a chuckle as he knew that Talon was tired. "I gave talon some sleeping medicine, he hasn't slept well and he needs to relax. today was the first time I have seen him snap at one of us like that." Adam warned, but hearing about the ffamily and death part he wasn't sure what to say. "thats good that you can have a family. Is a guardian always an animal, or are they other races?"
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:20 pm

"He's been put it a tight situation. I don't think he fully knows what to do with Danille. She is stubborn and has always been a loner. So this is new to her. The only person she ever worried about was me, Demona, and Moritos."Mystic said listening to Danille. It would be hard for her charge to get use to living in captivity again, but she'll get through. "Every Guardian has an Animal form. We are our own spieces in a way. A secret one along with the Light/Dark Beings. We are neither human or animal. We aren't immortal unless our charges give us their blood. Some are blood drinkers and others are like any other human."She said stretching before putting a blanket around her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Adam nodded his head and then looked up for a moment, before staring Mystic in the eyes. "I thought the death being would be the one that liked blood. that dog will get use to it, after all it is going to be nice for a change." Adam smirked, the guardian part made him think. "Mystic, here is a question I ask in protecting both you and danille. Does vampires and other races like your or your charges blood?"
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:31 pm

"Danille isn't a big blood drinker. All though she likes the taste of it she only drinks it every two weeks. That is to help her substain her powers in order. If she lost control things could get very bad. Talon will have to get use to it if she ends up biting him."Mystic said thinking about the imprinting and how it would change things. "The guardians are their for their charges not just to lead them. They are there also to repel other races away. A guardian's blood is tainted by poision so they are able to protect their charges blood. A guardian has to choose to share blood for it to be safe. If not the person who drinks it will die a slow painful death. A Light/Dark Beings blood is the rarest yet most powerful blood there is."She said making a glass of water form in her hands. She drank it since her throat was getting dry.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Raising an eyebrow his attention was on Mystic, the words made him worry. If someone bit Danille or demona there would be troubles. "I wouldn't want you all to die. so I'll try to make sure any cuts she gets doesn't get smelled by the rest of my family. I followed in the same foot steps as my sister. human blood is something I don't like."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:39 pm

"Well that's a good thing to know. The only way we truly die is by sacrificing ourselves to protect our charges. Danille is afraid to really tell Talon what she is due to his pack. She doesn't want anyone to try and use her or Demona as bait. That's why I always stayed in my wolf form and she stayed away from everyone. Since coming to this town we have been living alone for centuries."Mystic said smiling at the fact that he said he would help prevent his family from smelling any cuts. "Its always a good thing to burn whatever blood has been lost. It helps keep the safety around here."She advise already burning the blood stain from the woods.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Adam nodded his head "Understandable. I am guessing Selene already knows, so that secret is safe. and no one can hear in here." HE wondered what his sister was doing with Julius and Winry. Normally she didn't leave with winry as well. "I don't think I would like you dying anytime." Adam smirked at Mystic.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:53 pm

"Your sweet. I don't plan on dying anytime soon."Mystic said smiling as she stood up. It had been awhile since she was last in her human form. It still felt different for her as she walked around the room. "Selene knows. I told her through telepathy since she can't read my thoughts. Our thoughts are always blocked from everybody to stay safe."She said tapping her temple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderous thought.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Eternal Rose :: Homes :: Darkous Home-
Jump to: