Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

which one shall die

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

which one shall die  Empty
PostSubject: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Walking through the woods, Julius and Selene carefully stepped ready for a fight. Adam appeared next to Selene about ready to call her crazy but she kept her finger to her lips.

"Listen. WE have to protect things. Now to save the wolf, we are going to do this." Julius told him.

Adam turned his ehad seeing that moritos is following them. "Um...we got a pretty boy behind us." Adam said.

Kraven was in his monster form carrying a dead body. His head turned getting a sniff of delicious blood. selene read his mind.

"Julius! Adam! Get him out of here!" Selene told them. Moritos wondered what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Danille heard Winry's cry out. She was more focused on Moritos than anything. She would die for her godson's life with no questions asked. No one would be able to stop her from sacrificing herself to save him. That was one main person Danille cared about more than anyone even Talon. Danille jumped from the room landing squarely on her feet. She listened for the right time to appear. She would be the one to save him if anything happened. She would transfer her light into Mystic to take her place if not it would be Sita to have the Light powers. Mystic couldn't read the thoughts in Danille's mind she had closed them off. The look on Danille's face though made everything clear..... it was going to be a war.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:48 pm

hatter nor demona answered, that made her think. who the body was that the helitos was holding. Adrain stormed into the house grabbing winry but Henry grabbed his arms trapping him. "where is Diamond!" Adrian yelled
"Where is demona?" Winry snapped.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Danille ignored what was going on in the house. Her mind was purely set on the woods. Danille was ignoring everyone but her senses. She had to try and figure out where Demona was or even Diamond. She had promised Adrian that she would keep the girl safe one way or another. No matter what the boy thought of her she kept her promises. She sat there thinking over and over concentrating on Kraven.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Kraven turned and selene saw that everyone was just standing there. Turning her head back to Kraven he changed at them dropping the body to the ground. Selene saw that he was going for moritos. Selene and Adam wrapped light around the beast, as adam used a spell. Julius grabbed moritos but moritos looked at the body lying on the ground.

"Mom..." Moritos said.
Selene paused looking at the body. Kraven grabbed Selene by her head and threw her around hitting a tree. Adam bit into the beast.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm

That one single word from Moritos made up Danille's mind. If it was for Demona for sure or not its time to destroy this thing. Danille knew Moritos wasn't going to leave. She warped with the light of the full moon taking her. Soon she was next to Moritos grabbing her godson's shoulder. "You need to leave. Don't give me no and or buts Moritos. If we all die the world is doom."Danille told him her voice like an ice. Her eyes were fixed on Kraven as the silver rings in her eyes covered her irises.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Moritos pushed his god mother aside. "Stand aside light being." His face sat with a frown as his mother was lying on the ground with bite marks on her body trying to stay alive. but she was losing so much blood. Julius and Adam were slowly starting to feel the effects from the smell of the blood. KRaven threw ADam crush his arm almost breaking it. Adam let out a loud scream. Julius made the monsters bones pull back.

Selene got up and rushed over to Demona. She coudl see moritos starting to snap. "Moritos don't." Selene told him. moritos ran at the monster grabbing the monster's ribs and twisting them and clawing at his body.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Danille's eyes snapped to Selene. "Take her out of here now! Just keep my sister safe."She spoke trying to keep her sanity since Moritos just lost it. Danille wanted to attack, but something told her to wait. She needed Demona to a safe place now she would be taken care of by Selene. Even if Selene is going to become Heir Danille still didn't plan on listening to reasoning from her. The earth cracked beneath her feet as the wind started to pick up. Clenching her fists Danille held everything together. If Demona died Moritos would have to take her place... if Moritos died than Danille was going to kill Kraven even if she died trying. Her eyes snapped back to her godson.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:23 pm

"ADAM!" Selene called, adam got up hodling his arm as it was healing from the cracks. "Take her home and heal yourself." Selene had her reasoning gone. Turning to dAnille. "don't order me around." She took off her shoes and jumped on KRaven shoving a ball of light down his throat. it was something that she rarely ever did. Moritos jumped off from the hit of light. Kraven glared and let out a roar of pain as adam and demona disappeared.

"Moritos!!! Go to the house. I'll see you there." Selene told him. but moritos looked at his god mother as talon came running. digging his large fangs into the beast.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Danille met Moritos's eyes. 'If you stay and fight we do it together.'She said telepathically to her godson. Closing her eyes Danille called upon the elements to protect each and every one of them. As she opened her eyes the wind snapped bringing up the Earth and throwing it up at Kraven. This was her family now and she was going to do her damnest to save everyone. Mystic came and attacked Kraven as Danille appeared next to Moritos. "Lets give him the true powers of ours."She said to Moritos as her hands were swallowed in Light.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Moritos summoned the shadows around him causing hands to reach out and grab the beast. Selene got knocked off and saw the shadow hands. Getting back up, she saw that Talon was still attached thinking that he was protecting danille. Talon tore a chunk off but Kraven ripped his claws into the body.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:37 pm

"NOO!"Danille yelled out of anger. The light flew at the creature surrounding him.... attacking the Helitos. The Earth Cracked underneath his feet as Danille clenched her fists causing the light to turn to daggers that pierced Kraven. She lost all sense in that blow to Talon. She had felt his pain and that only fueled her anger. Light Blue marking of a light being appeared on Danille's body. They entertwined in a series of swirls as they glowed. She was giving everything she had now.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Talon fell to the ground with holes in his body. Moritos continued to hold Kraven with his shadows, as he screamed in pain. KRaven tried to claw danille but each dagger hurt so bad that it brought him to his knees
Selene rushed over to talon and tried to heal his wounds. he let out a howl as he turned back into his human form screaming from the poison. She tried to continue to heal him, but the poison it seemed was getting worse. "Stop screaming it makes your blood rush and the poison spread."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Talon's howls and then screams had broken through to her. She could feel the poison spreading through him. She looked over at his bleeding body. Selene being over there trying to save him. Danille had completely lost all sense as the Daggers seemed to get worse. She called Lighting to her hands as the sparks from it were high voltage. Slamming her hands together the built up lighting was slammed into Kraven. She continued to slam each element into him. Danille grabbed her sword as she heard wolves howl. They were warning her to stop, but for the first time ever she ignored the animals.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 pm

The lightning brought KRaven down to the ground as the shadows swallowed KRaven taking him into the ground causing the beast to disappear. Talon wince in pain, he tried not to scream as Selene was healing his wound. "Just a few more minutes." Selene told him. Moritos stared at Selene with a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 pm

The lighning stopped as did the light. Everything seemed in slow motion to Danille. Kraven was sent underground but Danille had a feeling that it wasn't going to last long. Her eyes were still silver as she stumbled over to Talon and Selene. The markings didn't go nor did the glow from her finger tips. She touched Talon's chest sending Light and her love throughout him to help Selene heal him. She was drawing out the poison with each touch trying to ease the pain. She still wasn't paying attention to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:01 pm

talon looked over at Danille trying to keep himself calm around her. he didn't want to bother her, or anything like that. but this was a problem he would gladly take to protect her. "I...."
"Talon shut it. if your adrinilne rushes, then your are fucked." Selene told him. Moritos watched Selene work, as he stopped the shadows.

"I sent that sucker somewhere not so nice." Moritos frowned.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:07 pm

"I'll put you to sleep if you don't stay quiet, Talon."Danille spoke with a soft voice despite the way she looked. There would be one quicker way to get the poison out, but Danille didn't know for sure if it would work. The only way the poison would have any effect on her was if it intetered her blood stream. She didn't want to bite him but it might be the quickest way to remove the poison from his system. She would be able to do it without hurting him letting alone him even feeling it. She worked quickly thinking if it was a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Selene put a ball of light into his blood causing it to go through his blood systerm as Talon passed out. she purfied all his blood. "He might not beable to transform for a few days. but he'll be okay now." Selene looked at Danille and heard adam's voice in her head. "Demona is stable at my house." Selene told them. Moritos hugged Selene, and She put pushed him off. and smacked his hands. "When we tell you to run then run. I don't care if you are a half breed or not. if that thing would have bitten you it would have gotten more power and would have killed you." Selene snapped at Moritos.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:19 pm

"You have no right to snap at my godson. He did what everyone else was doing and that was fighting. He knew what he was risking just as much as I knew what I was risking."Danille said standing up grateful for Demona and Talon's safety. She didn't like anyone snapping at Moritos only if it was his mother. Her eyes went back to their stormy blue-grey color, but her markings didn't fade. Danille watched Selene carefully.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:21 pm

selene turned her head to Danille. "This is my domain area, so keep it shut." Selene was ticked. "If you want to be my mate, I can't have you fuckin dying." Selene told him. She didn't want to bury anyone. "If you want to go die, then don't bother coming around me. CAuse I won't watch you god damn die Moritos." She knew she had no right but she was really upset. If she could cry she would.

Moritos stared at his god mother and then at Selene, he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:27 pm

"Your Domain or Not! No one tells me to shut it. You may think you own this little town, but your not the one who keeps Light living in this damn world. So until you have enough sense to keep everything going without me will be the day I'll be quiet. Until than you don't rule over me."Danille said coldly not afraid of Selene. The tension from this battle had seemed like it was making everyone go insane. "As far as MY godson your not his mother or his mate so back the fuck off of him and let him choose his choices after all he'll be the future Death Being."She said pushing herself to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Moritos glared at Danille. "Actually. I chose her. So I can take a few smacks on the hand. After all vampires aren't use to someone that can get hurt like we can." Moritos told her, Selene stared at Danille noticing that she was out of line, but her temper was flaring since she was still in combat mode.
"I don't expect to be his mother. I just don't want to find him dead thank you very much. I got pissed at him when he came back all bloody and tore up on Romania as well." Selene warned. "I have all right to be pissed. but sorry I snapped. I'm stressed and worried."
moritos stared at Selene, but Selene walked over and picked up Talon throwing him over her shoulder. "By the way, he wasn't the one that took Diamond." Selene said looking over at them.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Danille didn't say anything as Moritos and Selene spoke. She watched as Selene picked Talon up as she ignored her godson. Being fought back by Moritos was like a slap in the face. She never would have believed him to do that, but than again he was turning out to be a great man. She walked past them afraid if she said anything she would snap at one of them. Walking ahead she kept her eyes closed as she let nature guide her back to Selene's home. With each step Danille began to relax as her markings hadnt gone away. She couldn't understand why they wouldn't disappear.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:42 pm

selene teleported Talon home as he appeared on her bed, while she remained in the woods. Moritos walked over to Selene, she felt horrible for slapping him when he hugged her. Selene hugged him not wanting him to get hurt. but Moritos knew that he upset his god mother. HE wrapped his arms back around Selene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which one shall die    which one shall die  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which one shall die
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Outside of town :: Devil's Woods-
Jump to: