Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Dress shopping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Ansley looked at the small white box a little confused. Slowly she reached her hand to open it. Seeing the necklace her face lit up with a bright smile. Drake had gone back and gotten her the necklace that she had seen in the window of the jewlery store that day. she got up out of her seat and hugged Drake's neck kissing him on the cheek lightly. "I love it! " She took the necklace out of the box and put it around her neck, it was a perfect fit.
She then turned to Winry still smiling. "Sounds fun to me, I haven't been to a bon fire since I was a little girl."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Drake was thinking about taking her to dinner after the movie, but apparently winry beat him to it like always. He smiled though happy that Ansley likes the necklace.
"Would you wear it to the date?" He gave her a wink, wondering though if her parents would even approve.

Winry smiled and began cheering in her head. "Bring your own pop and maybe Drake can bring marshmellows."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Ansley smiled "Of course I will wear it to the date, and I think that it will go great with my costume for the party." She was now really excited. Things were going so great in Eternal Rose, she was beginning to think that nothing bad would ever happen. Now all she had to do was tell her Aunt and Uncle about her dates. But knowing them and how laid back they were she doubted that they would mind.

"I think that I can handle bringing my own drink." She smiled again, she had now been invited to two events. She was ecstatic now.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Winry wanted to just hug Ansley but she contained herself. Selene was right for some reason she found the mortal girl very kind and easy. But she wondered how it would pan out when Drake told her about being a vampire. Though that meant the volturi would get involved

"Great. I can't wait to see it...wait we are going as the white king and queen right?" Draked asked, he knew that if he showed up in the wrong outfit his head might roll. or Winry would be going -off with his head-
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 pm

"Yup." The more she thought about it the more excited she became. She couldn't wait to show up in her whit dress. From what she was hearing from Selene and Drake, Winry would turn her into Cinderella. Which was great, Ansley had never gotten the chance to go to any type of dance or party. Looking at Drake she got a inquisitive look on her face. "So uhm.. when you asked me if I had ever had a boyfriend. Was that a round about way of asking me if I would date you?" Ansley didn't want to sound too odd, but it was something that she wanted to know and had to ask.

((ROFL!! I loved the -Off with his head!!!-))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Drake's face went red when she asked that causing Winry to laugh as Drake ate another bite of his ribs.
"Um...Maybe...Wouldn't want to ask you out if you had a boyfriend." Drake said, though he would have he wouldn't if it meant he might tare two lovers apart.
"awww." Winry smiled as Drake finished his food. "Oh my god. I know what we should do?" Winry got an evil grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Pushing her plate to the side she smiled at Drake. She thought that his blush was cute, even if Winry did laugh at him for it. "I can live with that answer" She laughed. Then raising her eyebrow at Winry she got a little worried about what she had planned. From what she had heard of the girl it was going to be something, big. "And...what would that be exactly Winry?" Ansley was a bit nervous about what the answer would be, but at this point she was ready for anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:42 pm

curious as well, he saw the gleem in Winry's eyes and it made him rather scared. Drake stood up and went to pay the bill as Winry scooched over to Ansley with a plan.
"I am going to get Drake to go into a saloon to get his hair done. And we are going to make him get pink highlights." Winry grinned.
Drake heard that and right now he felt like running as it was an insult to him
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Ansley bursted out laughing. She couldn't help it, she just couldn't picture Drake with pink highlights. Blue ones, maybe, but not pink. Looking at Drake then to Winry still laughing, she tried to compose herself so that she could save Drake from the fashion crazed girl. "Uhm Winry, I don't think that a White King needs to have pink hair. Plus it would be worse than him wearing brown shoes with his costume, it just wouldn't look good at all. So unless you want to have a total fashion disaster on your hands then I would recommend that you did no such thing to his lovely hair."
She was still laughing a little as she was talking to Winry trying to change her mind.Looking at Drake she gave him a little wink, hoping that her plan would work.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Drake was greatful for being saved as Winry pouted cause she wanted to play a joke. Paying for the meal he walked up behind Ansley staring at the necklace around her neck as it did look lovely on her.
"I am going to go pick up my suit. Meet me at the front when your done and I'll give you a ride home." Drake smiled.
Winry knew that Ansley had him wrapped round her little finger now.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Ansley looked up at Drake and smiled "Okay, I'll call you when we get up there, that is if we get done before you." But she knew that never in a million years that would happen, atleast not while she was shopping with Winry. She had this strange feeling that she would be shopping for a really long time. She stood up and looked at Winry "Okay, so what store are we going to tackle now?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:03 pm

"the jewelry store. They have some tiaras. If you don't have the money, you can borrow one of mine. I got tons. But I have to get one for like four girls." Winry laughed as Drake walked out the restuarant. Standing up, winry grabbed her bags wishing she had given them to drake to throw into car. Sighing, she shrugged and looked at Ansley. "You are going to make his jaw drop."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Tiara's weren't exactly something she kept around the house. But she thought that her aunt had one that she used for her wedding so maybe she could use that one. Ansley picked up her boxes with her dresses in them and smiled at Winry. "Do you really think that I will look that great? I mean.. I haven't been to any sort of dance or party in a while. I can't remember the last time I had to dress up for anything actually."
She began to think about all the work she would have to do to get ready for the party. "Uhm Winry, would you mind coming over to my house early before the party and help me get ready? I might need a little help in that department."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:14 pm

winry smirked. "you are coming to my house. ITs official. A girl that hasn't been to a party in a long time, will be adopted by me. You are my new sister." She was joking about the last part, but if Ansley was going to be in eternal rose there was going to be alot of parties.
"You can get ready at my house. this way I can get ready at the same time." tey made their way to the jewelry store in the mall as the shiny things caught Winry's eyes. "Ooo shiny..."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Ansley laughed at Winry when she saw her reaction to the jewelry. She was like a little kid in a candy store, or Drake in a candy store for that matter. "Sounds like a plan to me. What time do you want me to be there?" She figured that she would need enough time to get back home to get her music so that Drake could hear it. She didn't want it to seem like she was trying to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Winry looke at Ansley for a moment thinking at time. she didn't really know as her eyes caught a golden tiara with a red heart on it that looked like it would match ansley's necklace, but thought for a moment if it would match the dress. "Saturday afternoon." Winry smiled. "What do you think of this?" Winry pointed at the tiara.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:03 pm

"hmmm.... Maybe. Do you think that it would match my white queen costume?" Ansley liked it but she wasn't sure that it was really something that would go with her costume. She watched windy as she kept looking around."I think that I can handle Saturday afternoon" Ansley was kinda excited about it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm

"No. I wish it was silver then it would go with...wait." She looked around the store at the other tiara's looking for white gold as Ansley walked around, her eyes cught Drake walking in with a black suit bag over his shoulder. His suit was inside, he is amazed at how much he spends on things, he was starting to feel bad for Tidus and Anna who had Winry who shops like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Ansley walked around looking at the different jewelery cases filled with expensive and beautiful bracelets and rings. She stopped and looked at one case that had all kinds of different rings, they were all beautiful but there was one that she absolutely loved. She began to think that one day she would want it as her wedding ring, if she ever got married that is.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Drake walked up behind Ansley and put his chin on her shoulder looking at the rings. Thinking that all girls like shiny things, He smirked. "Hi beautiful."
Winry found it, a white gold one of hte golden one. Pulling it out she turned around and saw Ansley and Drake together. Deciding not to bother them she snuck over and bought it as a present asking for it to be put in a box. the woman wrapped it and gave it back.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Ansley turned her head to Drake and smiled. "Well hello there handsome. Back already?" She turned around to face him leaning up against the jewelery case. she smiled at him, she was happy that he was back. she wasn't sure what would have happened if she was left with Winry much longer.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Drake smiled as Winry turned around, he had gone to give her a kiss on the cheek but he accidentally got her lips. as he saw a flash His face went red before he backed up a bit. Drake stared at Ansley. "I'm sorry." He said.

Winry walked over to them and showed them the picture she took of the two's kiss on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Ansley's cheeks turned bright pink when Drake kissed her lips. That was not something that she expected. But at the same time she liked it. "It's okay." She smiled at Drake softly.
She blushed again when she saw the picture. It was cute, she would later ask Winry to text her the pic so she could put it on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Smiling, Winry put her phone away as Drake smacked his forehead. "Stupid. Stupid." He didn't mean to do that, but when she said it was okay he relaxeda bit still worried about what he just
"Its okay Drake. She likes it." Winry winks. "Unless you would have rather kissed a guy?"
"Don't you start that again. I'm not gay. For heaven sakes I like the girl." Drake frowned.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Ansley looked at the two and laughed. she had never seen two people bicker so much. It was just plain funny. "Really Drake, It was okay. I didn't mind it." Just to make him feel better Ansley quickly pecked his lips and winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dress shopping
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: