Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Troy chuckled, there really wasn't much to say about California. "Well it is alot bigger than Eneternal Rse of course. Not as many people knew me there as they do here. And it's alot.. hotter there. I think I like the weather here alot better." He really did like the smaller town better, but maybe not the part with everyone knowing him since he was a baby."How about you? Where did you grow up?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Selene paused in mid step towards Troy as he asked that question. She was glad to hear that he liked the town better, but the question about where she was from made her go silent for a minute thinking.
"Souel South Korea. I was born there. Then my parents adopted me after having my brothers. And we travel alot." Selene smiled, though if she had to travel now she would not like that as she was curious about this human. Walking up to him her eyes caught the grey sky before looking down at him
"I have never been to California. But I been to alot of places over seas. I'll have to take you some time on class trips or something."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 pm

"Wow South Korea, thats pretty awesome. I was born right down the road, not quite as awesome but, hey atleast I was born." Troy laughed and pointed down to where the Eternal Rose General Hospital was. It wasn't very big, but it was still one of the best in the area. "You should go to California sometime, I think that you would really like it there. There are plenty of places to shop, and who knows you might even see a few movie stars walking around." He winked at Selene.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Selene smirked at the story, it was nice. but she still couldn't go to a place where the sun always shined, but she kept her fingers crossed for soon.
"I can't go. Besides, I get to see a star here. My friend is a former rock star." Selene smiled as she was still trying to stop herself from playing with his hair. Bitting her lip for a moment, Selene thought about something.
"In the future. Could you show me around California one day? Or maybe I can show you around Europe? I know almost all the castles there." She wanted to change the subject and many people like hearing about over seas.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:32 pm

He smiled "Sounds like a plan to me. Okay how about we play a game. I will ask a question about myself and you try to guess what it is. Then we will fip flop. So like if I ask what my favorite color is then you have to try and guess it, and you can have as many guesses as it takes." Troy thought that this would be a good way for him to learn more about the girl and at the same time he would find out more about him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Selene was confused, she couldn't read his mind which drove her insane and now she has to guess. Rubbing her arm for a moment she knew not what to say or even how to play this game.

"I guess. I nevered played. Me first. What is my favorite country?" Selene asked as she turned and walked towards the shoe store. Looking out at him she smiled at Troy before going inside looking at some shoes.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Troy thought for a moment. He had heard the girl speak of two countries since they were walking down the street. He hoped that it was one of those. "Is.. it... England?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 pm

smiling at his answer it was not her favorite place as it was her brothers. Looking at some white shoes, there was some new shoes in the store and she had to find one for her dress this weekend.
"Nope. Try again? Give you a hint...where did Dracula from Bram Stoker live?" Selene winked at him tapping the end of his nose wih her finger. Unlike her siblings she could keep things under wraps about the vampire world.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 pm

A light blush came to his cheeks as she touched his nose. "Dang, I knew I should have picked that one first. Romania?" He chuckled, he should have guessed that it was going to be that one. she talked about Romania more than she did England.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 pm

"Correct. That reminds me I have to go there in the fall for the autumn ball." She began speaking out loud by accident, covering her mouth she turned around looking at Troy with a smirk. "your turn, what shall I learn about you?" Trying not to show how much it was driving her up the wall. "Oh...wouldyou like to go on hiking trip with the class this weekend. Some people decided to go hiking, and they pair off. and I need a partner..." She put her fingers together with a pout on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Troy laughed, he was beginning to think that this was the greatest girl he had ever met. "Alright, I guess I could be your partner" He gave her a wink letting her know that he would be more than happy to go with her. "Okay so, what is my...favorite...food?" This one would be easy, he loved all food. what guy didn't?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Selene thought for a moment while looking at a pair of high heel shoes, anoyed with the shoes she looked at Troy with a smile wondering what is in his head.
"Pizza." Selene said, it was the one thing she knew that teenage boys loved, actually in her mind all teenagers loved it. Sadly though she couldn't eat it. "Thank you. I rather not be walking alone in the dark." Selene hated the dark, she has been in it for so long as her true character never showed itself half the time A sad depressed girl, but now for some reason, Troy is making her smile.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:16 pm

"Oh good guess. Actually anything you said would have been correct. I like all food. Doesn't matter what it is." Troy chuckled, he really did like all food. Mexican, chinese, hot, mild, cold, sweet and salty. If it had to do with any food, he ate it. "An you are most welcome. I would hate for something to happen to my guardian angel while she was out here walking alone.Okay Angel, your turn." He winked at her and waited for her to take her turn and ask a question.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Her eyes opened wide for a moment as he was still calling her a guardian angel. Selene didn't really know what to say about that. She was honored bt at the same time worried about if he had fallen for her elemental eyes. The cursed eyes she loved but at the same time hated. forcing a smile back on her face, she figured maybe he was different from all the other people.

"Then you would love my mother's cooking." selene winked as she linked her arm with his and walked out of the store. as her mind picked up some humans, same ones from before in the woods. "What is my favorite kind of music?" She winks at him. She loved all kinds except RAp and techno. she hated the stuff with a firie passion.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Troy thought for a moment. He didn't really know what music that she liked. But she didn't seem the type of girl that liked rap or anything like that."Is it.. Rock music?"
He really didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Selene cheered and almost wanted to hug him, but she calmed herself down. "correct...sort of. Classical more, but I do like rock." Selene smiled, walking down the street with him, linking their arms together. Thinking of something, she was not scared of answering things or this game. she always asked him something stupid but she decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Troy smiled as she linked her arm to his. He almost forgot what they were doing."I like classical too. Actually I like almost anything.. but rap. that stuff is just weird. Troy laughed. He really did hate rap. "Okay, lets see, what is my favorite.. movie?" he figured he would do a tricky one this time.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:30 pm

He gave her a question that was almost impossible to answer. Selene thought for a moment with her finger on the tip of her lips thinking as she could not read the boys mind.
"Supernatural movies." Selene suggested. There were so many movies inthe world. Her ears picked up her brother's car heading towards town. "did I get it right? I play the violin, maybe I'll play around you sometme." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Troy was shocked, she had actually gotten it right. No one ever got that one right. Not even his own mother."Wow, I can't believe you actually got that one Selene. I think that you are the first person that has ever guessed that one right. And I would love to hear you play the violin sometime." Troy laughed a little. "You are a girl of many talents."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Selene smiled as the sky darkened as it was almost night; the sun was going down and figured it might be time to be walking Troy back to the school for his mother.
"You should come over to my house some time." She started walking him towards the school as her mind flicked as did her attitude. Her brother and sister were in the city eatting humans again and making sure that she can see what they were doing. Holding her head for a moment, she hated when they did that. "Would you like to do something with me?" Selene asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Troy smiled and started walking back towards the school. He knew that his mother would be calling any minute now asking where he was and who he was with and what he was doing. So he figured he would beat her to it and just meet her at the car. "That would be great, hey maybe sometime at the party this weekend you can play. I am sure I'm not the only one that would love to hear you play." He was happy that today had gotten better, the thing at school wasn't that great. But being with Selene just seemed to turn everything around.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 pm

"Play? at the party?" that was soemthing selene hasn't done for a long time since she had to leave her music career, but figured it would be nice to play again. Making their way to the school they turned the corner to see some cars going by. "FRiday is no school. So you got to meet me at the hiking thing at noon at the base. I might just give you something." Selene smiled, she had an idea and knew maybe on how to get him to get there before her.
"Does your mom not like my family or something?" She sort of knew the answer to that but wasn't sure if she should say something about it.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Troy laughed "Okay miss Selene you have yourself a deal. I will meet you Friday at noon... and it's not that she doesn't like your family or you. She just thinks that me being from California that I am a ladies man and try to woo girls. But truth be told. I have never had a girlfriend or wanted one really. That is.. until I moved here." Troy looked at Selene and smiled. He couldn't believe that he had just said that. Why could he just talk to her? He had just met her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Selene was shocked to hear that troy never had a girlfriend he looked handsome enough to even go against many vampires she has seen in her life. She noticed that his face was going a litte red. "That is what they say about my brothers. but they are not. they are a one woman kind of man. Just like you." she winked at him. "And besides, depends on how the hiking trip goes. you might not be single." Wishing that she thought about that before she spoke as they were in front of the school now. Standing on her tip toes, she gave Troy a peck on the cheek. "Don't want the ladies man getting in trouble." She tapped the edge of his nose before turning towards the street.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Troy froze, had the last few second actually happened? Or did he get hit by a truck while walking back to the school and was dreaming? He tried to find something to say but he was totally shocked and speechless. Then he finally found his words, his voice sounding a little dazed. "I will definitely be at that hiking trip then, and the party, and where ever else you want me to be." He laughed at the last part. He meant it totally as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day   (Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Troy and Selene) Mortal lives and a beautiful day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next