Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Ruby Fauna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Burning.Desire

Burning.Desire

Ruby Fauna Empty
PostSubject: Ruby Fauna   Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Ruby Fauna Megan-fox-55665
Ruby Monroe Fauna

Appearance Age: 19
Dark Angel Age: 206

Race: Dark Angel ((Fallen Angel))

Birth Day: July 26, 1803

Description: Ruby has dark brown hair and baby blue eyes. Her long hair falls down over her slender shoulders that accompany her athletic build. She is petite but fierce. She has sexy long legs that go well with her figure. Ruby has two black wings that she can congure when wanted.

History: Ruby was born on July 26, 1803. Her mother died giving birth and her father took off after leaving Ruby in foster care. She was bounced from home to home. Back in then, foster care wasn't the same as it is now. It was rough and brutal, young girls were meant to act proper at all times.
At age 16, Ruby began to rebel. Her step-father made her so angry that she ended up killing him with a ball of fire. That was only the beginning. Ruby discovered she was an angel and she found her way to Heaven.
In Heaven, Ruby caused problems. She attacked others of her kind when they aggravated her because of her living situation growing up. She was exiled from Heaven 2 years after she arrived.
Ruby appears to be 19 but she is really older than that. She has traveled around trying to find some place to settle. Now in the state of Tennessee, she heard about the 'battle' going on between two vampire clans. She decided to check it out and maybe even choose a side.
Will Ruby fit in? Will she cause havoc here in Eternal Rose?
Only time will tell...

Personality: Ruby is very strong-willed. She never gives up easily; it's not in her nature. She can be kind and gentle, but a lot of the time she is fierce and bold. She doesn't trust others easily, and she is very self-dependent. After being exiled from Heaven, Ruby learned to stick up for herself instead of letting other people take care of her. She hates feeling weak, crying is something she tries to avoid. She can be dark and sadistic but also threatening. She has a good side to her, but also a very dark side. She isn't someone you should mess with.

Abilities:
-Power over the elements of fire and earth
-Can fly using her wings
-Power over electricity
-Telekinesis
~Her powers are constantly growing and evolving.~
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ruby Fauna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Fauna   Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:19 pm

can you explain to me what you mean by "Power over" is it manifesting or controling what is alreayd there? and how is a small little example please. other then that I love your profile.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Burning.Desire

Burning.Desire

Ruby Fauna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Fauna   Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:05 am

She can conjure the elements. She doesn't have to have a physical piece of them to control them. Like this:

Ruby was standing in the forest. A sly grin crept onto her lips as she looked around at all of the tall pine trees before her. Opening her hand, she said one word in a slightly sadistic voice, "Fire." As she did so, a ball of fire appeared in her open hand. Her eyes brightened slightly as she threw the heated flame towards a group of trees, setting them on fire.;;

And btw, this is Bella from A Lasting Love. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Ruby Fauna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Fauna   Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:51 pm

cool. welcome. you are allow to make as many characters you want on one acount. just place the names ofyour characters and race in your sig. Very Happy

approved. I rather like this.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

Ruby Fauna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Fauna   Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! Welcome Luna my love!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruby Fauna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Fauna   Ruby Fauna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby Fauna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: