Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Going to America (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
demona

demona

Going to America (open) Empty
PostSubject: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 pm

demona put her bags inside the car with her son, as he was inside cleaning up the room they normally stayed in while they lived there before going to the throne room. Looking at the place for the last time for a while, he was going to miss Romania more than anything, especially Jane's visits.
"I don't want to go. But..."
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am

Jane stood up and looked out her room window. She had heard the car door shut and sighed as she saw the last of the bags being put in the car. Sadness was not something she liked to feel, it made her feel normal. Shrugging off the feeling, she turned away from the window. Growling to herself, she snatched the cloak off the bed and slipped it over the black dress.

Sliding out of her room, she let the dress fall over her form, hiding most of it. Making her way down the hall, she looked around then softly knocked on the door to one of the rooms. He wasn't outside so he was still in the room, she guessed.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:56 am

Turning his head down the hall, Moritos saw Jane knocking on the door. Staring at her, she was still the angel looking woman he thought she was. Beauty and grace but a devil on the inside at times from all the years he has known her.
"Hey Jane." Moritos spoke in his romanian accent. "So...who you looking for?"

Demona stood in the entrance hall talking to some humans that were servants in the house, she was always fond of working for things. But at the moment leaving her home for so long was something that she didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Jane dropped her hand from the door, smirking as she turned around to look at him. "Hey. I'm sure we both know the answer to that since this is your door." Her arms crossed loosely, almost playfully, as she glanced at the door, almost to make sure it was his door.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:13 pm

It was his door, to the room that he normally studied in. Her playful attitude made him smile, for a while he has admired the vampire named Jane though he is half human he knew at times that vampires thought more highly of themselves than half breeds. Moritos walked up to her and bowed his head in respect before standing up.
"Sorry its sudden. But I'm sure a beauty like you can manage." Moritos said as he put his hands in his pockets. He wished he could tell her, but he wasn't about to admit to a vampire that he has a crush on her. "but I'll be back in fall and winter."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Jane's arms uncrossed as he stepped forward. She never did like the bowing, well not from him. They were friends, to her it didn't seem right. Reaching out, she smacked his arm softly. For the bowing, and the beautiful comment. "You know you don't need to bow. How many times have I said that? Hm? Enough times, I would think." Sighing softly, her arms dropped to her sides.

She would have said something about the 'beautiful' comment but decided against it. Why fight when he was leaving? Having good standings with one person would be nice to have when he came back. Giving a mind shrug, she nodded to him. "It is sudden, I guess. Our kind is great for that though, huh?" She tried to make a joke of it, vampires didn't usually stay in one place for long.

But's he's not a vampire, she reminded herself. Slowly her head shook again. Was she really that shallow? Dracul was trying to bring vampire and human together, he was a perfect example of that. Yet she was the one reminding herself that he was a halfbreed. She growled softly, shaking her head sharply. Perhaps she was shallow enough to care.

Last edited by Jane on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 pm

feeling the smack he diddn't mind it from the vampire woman named Jane, though he dare not smack back cause she is a woman and way older than him. It was nice though to be reminded never to bow to Jane. It was something though that he enjoyed.
"don't mind me then. I'm just your humble sevant." He joked with a wink. standing up straight he put his hand in his pocket. "i'm joking Lady Jane. Stay safe though, don't want to come back worrying." Moritos said as he could hear his mother talking to the other servants. "Maybe you should come Jane? you might like america."
thinking about it, he already knew that she went to america once and figured that might have been a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Jane rolled her eyes, her head shaking slowly. "Stop that, too. It's Jane. And trust me, I'm not the one you need to be worrying about. Feel worried about the people who get on my bad side." She shrugged. "Maybe." She thought about the Cullen's for a moment, being able to get a chance to get back to the Bella girl. "Hm, you know what? If it's ok with Dracul, I might just join you."

Slowly she nodded, wondering if Dracul would even let her go. She still had to return to the Volturi but would Aro miss her much if she went to America? Giving a quick glance to Moritos, she strode off toward the throne room. "Coming?" she called over her shoulder as she walked.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Moritos sighed, knowing that the way he was brought up wouldn't work with Jane. He was always taught to say lord or lady to someone of higher status than him, though his mother keeps telling him not to address people like that. Hearing about Dracul and if he is coming, he nodded his head.
"It would be an honor." Moritos said as he followed Jane through the halls to the throne room. Standing straight in the throne room, he never normally went in there unless he was looking or had something to do. "Think he's home?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Jane unhooked the cloak, shedding it before it laying it over her arm which rested at her side. She didn't usually wear it when she was in the throne room. Dracul always gave her odd looks. Gently her knuckles rapped on the door and she glanced back to Mortios. "Not sure."

Pushing the door open gently, she poked her head into the room. "Dracul?" she called softly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Dracul heard them talking about the throne room as he was in the fencing room; coming into the throne room dressed in black dress pants, shoved into his high black boots. A white dress shirt that made him look like he was in the old days. Seeing Jane made him smile as he thought she was going back to Aro soon, then he saw Moritos the Dark being behind her.

"Jane. My dear. Glad to see you. I thought you left." Dracul smiled, "and you as well Mister Greyson." He walked up to Jane with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Moritos bowed his head to Dracul as he was practically raised in this castle. Since this would be his first trip to the human world outside, he would have to keep in mind that humans know nothing of their race.
"I wanted to say good-bye, my lord." Moritos said calmly, he was always respectful. "My mother is bidding everyone farewell right now." Moritos stood straight up as he thought about it. Would Jane like America if she went, or is it to protect herself from Aro.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Jane grinned up to him. She always liked being greeted by him, it made this place feel more like a home than the Volturi could. "Nice outfit, Dracul. Sorry for interrupting your," she thought it for a moment then guessed, "fencing? No, I haven't left yet. That's actually what I came to speak to you about."

She smiled, glancing back to Moritos then back to Dracul. "Is there any way that I would be able to go America? Just for a visit. I thought it would be a nice escape before going back to Aro. Not saying that I don't love it here, I do. It was just something different, if I was able." Softly she bit at her lip, wondering if this would even be possible. Would Aro come after her in America, if she even went?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Dracul felt honored that Jane asked first, but it made him feel like she might be in a prison with everything that is going on. Defying Aro and the Volturi, helping him, and trying her best. He didn't see why she couldn't just go to america for some fun. His eyes looked at Moritos curiously not really worried but wondering. Shrugging in his head, Dracul nodded his head.
"Yes. I was fencing, and you were not interupting. I was just practicing. These old bones have to stay fit." Dracul laughed, but then smiled at Jane. "Jane, you can do as you wish. I am honored that you asked, and it is fine with me. I'm not going to tell you not to do something that you want." Dracul reframed from patting Jane on the head like he does to some of the vampire vampires he knows. "Go have fun and stay safe." He winked. Dracul has been laid back since Sophia...though his mind tended to wonder off onto the human child he raised and died.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Hearing that, he was still glad to see that the man he has known all his life is still the kind hearted vampire Moritos knows him to be. But standing there he could sense that something isn't right.
"My family will house her my lord." Moritos bowed, he knew that dracul hated it when he did that at times. But it was the way Demona had raised him. To bow to those of higher status than them, but also to those you respect
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Jane smiled up to him, nodding. "Thank you, Dracul. I could never think that, don't worry." She glanced back to Moritos then back to Dracul. "I'm sure I'll find something to do. And I'll try to to stay out of trouble, no promises, I'm afraid. So, staying safe may be a bit difficult." Grinning up at him, she gave a soft, quick laugh. Dracul knew well of her temper though using it for fun had lessened since she began helping him. Perhaps she wouldn't be as big a worry, she shrugged mentally.

Quickly she hugged Dracul then smiled up at him again. Turns back to Moritos. "So, are we going?"
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Hearing that Dracul has agreed to allow Jane to go, Moritos was rather happy inside. Keeping his mouth silent and his words shut tight, though after Jane hugged Dracul and her ask him something about if they are ready to go. Moritos didn't really know what to say. He thought for a moment that she might be joking with him; but with a crooked smile on his face he nodded his head.

"Yes, la....I mean yes Jane. The car is ready I believe." Moritos said catching himself before Jane probably hit him or something.

Demona came into the room and smiled. "Bye Lord Dracul. Don't do anything stupid." She waved at him with a smile. Looking her eyes looked at Jane and Moritos; her head heard chimes coming from a human servant in the castle. Leaving it to fate, she walked out the doors getting into the car without saying about word.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Knowing that Jane would probably have fun, he did know her twisted side that doesn't take shit from anyone. But as long as everyone is happy she is happy. "Have fun. I'll see you on your next visit." Dracul said. He knew that it might be a good idea for her to head out before someone starts thinking to look for the vampire named Jane in his castle. Her death is the one thing he didn't want to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Jane smiled up at him, one brow raising as he almost called her "Lady Jane." She smirked when he caught himself and softly smacked his arm softly with the back of her hand anyway. "Ok." Glancing past him to Demona, giving a slight smile to her. It didn't seem like she exactly liked Jane and being in a car with her, she might as well try and make the best of it.

Turning back to Dracul, she smiled and nodded. "Definitely. I'll try and have fun. I'm sure I can find something to do there," saying the last almost sarcastically. "I guess we're off then." Smiling, she hugged him quickly again before turning back to the doors and headed out of the room.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 pm

moritos nodded his head as he watched still as Dracul was saying farewell. The dark being walked through the doors following Jane as his blue eyes saw everything around him; waving bye to a few of the guards before walking out the front doors to the cloudy sky that normally lingured there.

"Off to america I guess. After you...Jane." He almost slipped again as he opened the car door for Jane. It was the way he was raised, old fashion. Though once he gets to america he is going to change that a bit since he will have to blend in.
"Welcome Jane." Demona said coldly as that was her normal sounding voice. HEr eyes looked at the driver as her eyes picked up how much longer the man had to live. The driver began heading to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Walking out the front doors, she glanced back to the castle. It had almost become her home, she was going to miss it more than when she had left the Volturi. Tipping her head back slightly, she looked up at the sky. Debating whether to put her cloak back on, she simply held it in her lap, still resting over her right arm.

She smirked almost hearing him mess up again, turning to look at him. "Yeah, I guess so. Thanks." She gave him a quick smile before taking her seat in the car. Smiling as genuinely as she could to Demona. "Hello." She kept her voice light and as nice as she could. Obviously the woman didn't like her, still, but she wasn't going to let that get to her.

Sitting back, she looked out the window. She had never been far from the Dracul's castle or from the Volturi's castle. It was for her own safety and the safety of others. Now her mind wandered as to what America would be like. Having only been there once, she hadn't seen much. Her lips pursed at the thought of the Cullens but she pushed the thought away and simply let her mind wander as they drove.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:20 pm

~~End topic...~~ I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to America (open)   Going to America (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to America (open)
Page 1 of 1