Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A date or torture (tag. Ansley)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Jewell sighed. "I guess that leaves my house. Not sure if my sister will like that too much, but he isn't going to be staying alone until those drugs get out of his system." She climbed into the back seat of alice's car moving over so that Winry could put Drake in next to her. "I hope Vicki will be okay, after all she is part werewolf. Well tonight should be fun." She closed her eyes again to see what Drake was seeing. "Okay, we have got to wake this boy up before he drives himself insane."

Alice got into the driver's seat again. "Jewell I think that he is the safest at your house. It's the farthest from town. Winry's is right there at Ansley's house." She knew that as soon as Drake got near Ansley with those drugs still in his system Ansley would be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 am

Winry smiled and held one finger up as they got Drake in the car. "Drakey. I'm going to drop you off at a gay bar." Winry said trying to wake Drake up, but he was still out cold. Winry pulled up the back of his shirt and coat in the car, and began digging her nail into his spine near his tailbone. Drake's body woke up as he sat up swinging a punch at Winry. She ducked and kicked the back of his head knocking him back out. "Heyo wake up call." Winry said. "He can stay in lala land." Winry smirked. "Just drop us off at his house. I'll ask selene to watch over him and bring blood packs from the storage in thebasement. You know how mind readers can fuck with your head." Winry joked as she held drake up in the back seat. She didn't like this.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:09 am

[[ ROFL!!!! I can't stop laughing XDDD]]

Alice laughed "Winry you are just as bad as Jewell when it comes to knocking people out." She began to drive back towards eternal rose.

"Yoo Hoo Drakey Boy. Wakey wakey. Stop dreaming Ansley hates you man! I have never seen that girl so head over heels for anyone." Jewell hoped that Drake would wake up. It would be awkward if he fell over asleep on her. Here she was watching after the girl he loves and she knocked him out. Oh well, sucks to be him. "Winry here is some stuff to Selene. It should help flush the drugs out of his system pretty quickly. he should be better before tomorrow night." She hoped that he would be better. She knew that Ansley had been waiting for that night ever since Drake asked her to go.

Alice took out her phone and texted Julius telling him what had happened and to also tell Jasper what had happened. She had seen that Jasper's phone had died which was the reason she texted Julius and not Jasper. She also told him to tell Selene to meet them at Drake's place after she dropped Jewell off at her house.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:14 am

Drake woke up, and bared his fangs at Jewel and Winry. Winry grabbed his lips forcing them shut. Flicking him in the nose like she would a dog.
"Be good."
"Damn you!" Drake bit her arm as those he was a new born attacking a vampire in their territory. winry expectedit as she stared at him. Karate chopping him at the back of the neck. "Alice. tell Julius to tell Selene to meet us at Drake's house after she drops off troy. please." Winry sighed as she removed Drake's mouth from her arm. a silver creasent area appeared on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:20 am

"Hey don't be getting mad at me. You are the one that told me to knock you out. I was just going to blink you to Selene's and she could take care of you. I would have gotten Ansley home. You are going to have to change her memory you know." she stuck her tongue out at Drake and crossed her arms. A simple thank you from him would have been nice. After all she did basically save him and Ansley.

"Already did." She smiled at Winry. "Well good morning sunshine." She said looking in the mirror back at Drake. "You owe Jewell big time mister. So no more biting it's bad for Winry's skin. I am going to have to put some of my skin treatment cream on there now."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 am

Drake turned his attention to Jewel, half breed....his nose could smell it. He went to bite Jewel, but Winry wrapped her limbs around the back of Drake pinning him down to the back seat.
"I have never seen him like this. It reminds me of Amber and Henry." winry sighed, drake wasn't going to hear it.
"Release me!" Drake used his luring voice. But winry tried her best not to listen. "Release me now."
Winry shoved the medicine that Jwel had given her into Drake's yelling mouth. He fell silent for a moment; It was like Drake wasn't really drake anymre. Winry drove her elbow into the back of Drake's head knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:21 am

Jewell's eyes widened. That wasn't the first time someone had tried to bite her, but it wasn't like Drake to do that. "What the hell happened to him?!" She was getting upset now. If something had happened to Ansley because of that stupid drug that bartender would have become her dinner. After all it wasn't really Drake's fault. She looked at Winry. "Thanks, he should be okay in a few hours. That stuff works pretty quickly."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:34 am

Winry nodded her head. "But imagine how he is going to feel? If put yourself as him and scaring the woman you love or man in your case. A perfect night turn horrible." Winry sighed as she leaned Drake o the side as she sat there. Her shopping trip with Alice was ruined now, her face would have been red if it could go that color. "You ruined my shopping trip. You owe me shoes." Winry wanted to smack the sleeping Drake so hard it wasn't funny.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:43 am

Jewell laughed at Winry. she had gone from worrying about Drake and Ansely to being upset about the shopping trip. Looking out the window she sighed. She would have to go to Ansley's tonight to make sure that she was okay. Hopefully she could use her medallion to change her memory. Seeing as Drake probably would be against using his powers on her. "Hey Alice, drop me off at Ansley's instead. I want to make sure that she is okay, I can probably fix her memory while I'm there too."

"You sure that is a good idea? I mean with Drake here in the car?" Alice wasn't sure that it was the greatest idea, but she figured that Jewell knew what she was doing. He drove up to Ansley's place then looked back to Drake in her mirror making sure that he was still knocked out before she help Jewell out. "Be careful Jewell, don't let her see you. I think that Drake is the one that wants to tell her what he is, what she has gotten herself in to. I saw him telling her sometime soon. Just not sure when since the wolves are coming to the party."

Jewell got out of the car and looked at Alice. "Don't worry so much. I have known this girl since she was five. When Drake wakes up tell him not to worry about her finding out what we are. In a way she knows. Just tell him to relax and tell her slowly, he might be surprised at her reaction." Jewell smiled knowing how Ansley would react. All her life she had loved the supernatural world and all things in it. Especially vampires, they were Ansley's favorite to read and study about.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:49 pm

winry saw Selene waiting at Drake's house as she looked out at Jewel. There was a sad look on her face, like she was going to reveal something. Looking at Alice sadly. "Alice...why does Selene want you there instead of me?" Winry asked. She wondered what Selene was hiding, what her sister is holding onto. Looking at Drake, she didn't want anything to happen to Ansley or Drake. But in her heart, something was telling her thatsomething is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Alice shrugged. "I'm not sure. But I do know that she probably has her reasons." Alice parked the car infront of Drake's place and pulled him out of the car carrying him to the front door. "Wow Jewell wasn't kidding, you need to lay off the ice cream for a while." She looked at Selene. There really was something wrong, she didn't look to happy.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm

((Cotinue this at Drake's house in Eternal Rose Homes))

Selene walked up to them and then looked at Winry as she threw Drake over her shoulder. "Winry home now. Julius is worried. Alice come, I need to talk t you and Drake." Selene opned the door and walked inside throwing Drake on the couch. rubbing her shoulders. The living room looked normal as the windows are painted black.
Winry walked home as she was told. Feeling a little betrayed but she knew Selene had her reasons. but actually Alice had a better tollerence than Winry to mortal blood which Drake had half of. Grabbing a sun lamp from the closet, Selene turned it on holding it over Drake. The smell of burning flesh filled the air as Drake we up screaming.
She quickly turned it off looking a Drake whose wounds slowly began to heal.
"You bitch!!!" Drake yelled.
"Shut it. Ansley is safe for now." Selene spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date or torture (tag. Ansley)   A date or torture (tag. Ansley) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date or torture (tag. Ansley)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4