Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
demona

demona

House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm

House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) Inspect-old-houses

-------------------

A white old looking house is what greeted the Greyson's and as well the vampire named Jane. The clouds covered the sky as Demona was greatful for that even though she wasn't sure about bringing a volturi to america was a good idea. The house had been set up by a friend for them, as Demona began grabbing the bags. Moritos got out opening the door for Jane.

"Mother. Don't worry about that. I'll take it." Moritos smiled as he spoke in romanian. Walking over he took the bags from his mother as the smell of humans walking around filled his nose. the fact that his mother got a house in town, amazed him. He was expecting something in the woods.

"Jane dear. You may go inside." Demona said as she walked into the house.

Opening the door with a key. She remembered about these things from when she lived on her own for a while. Walking through the door the house looked rather nice for an old house. Lucky she felt that she got a multiroom house. since Moritos had claimed the study as his room so that Jane can have a room upstairs. Demona was more for the basement feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Jane smiled, stepping out of the car and looked around. Her nose wrinkled, a strong smell of human the first thing to hit her nose. This place was completely covered in human, it surprised her. Sure she had been in human places in Volturi but not as much as this. What kind of place let humans run around so freely?

Turning to look at Demona, her comment pulling her out of her thoughts, she nodded. Still holding her cloak, she followed after the woman. Stopping just inside the house, it didn't smell as much of human as the outside had. She was thankful for that. Looking around slowly, the house seemed so small, but she liked it, it felt almost homey. More than Volturi had, she nodded mentally. Stepping off to the side, she gave a quick glance outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Danille sat on the tree hidden by the shadows in front of the house. She knew who had moved in and decided to drop in for a visit. She stiffened when she saw Jane of the Volturi. Relaxing some she looked at her cousin Demona. She waited patiently for them to get done. Her blue eyes watching every small movement.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Moritos came inside dropping the bags on the floor rather annoyed with how much his mother packed. but of course, he has never moved before. So he figured it came with; Smiling at Jane as she seemed maybe some what happy with the place.

"If you want. We can go exploring or something after you get settled in." Moritos also had to deal with the fact that he has to attend school. "curious though...what is school?" Moritos laughed at himself.

Demona's body shot straight up as her nose sensed her cousin; walking outside she didn't say anything to her son as she saw Danille in the shadows. Darkness was always drawn to the light for some reason.And the last time she saw Danille, the woman was probably human and in assasin land.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Danille used her arms to push her self from the branches to the ground. "Hello Demona. Long time no see."She smiled at her cousin standing before her. She liked the home and it fit nicely for Demona. "Welcome to town."She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Jane was looking outside, her mind not seeming to be there at that moment. She jumped slightly at the sound of the bags dropping and sighed. Being jumpy was not something she did much, perhaps it was just the new place? Glancing up to Moritos, she smiled, though it was still seemed preoccupied.

"Hm?" she glanced up to him again, obviously not paying attention. It took her a long moment to recall what he had said, nodding. "Sure, that sounds ok." Her brows furrowed. "School? What's that?" She had never heard of that word.

Glancing back outside, she saw Demona walk past them. Obviously she knew what Jane had sensed since they got there. They were being watched. And from the way Demona was walking and acting, the person wasn't wanted or maybe not liked. Looking over the female, her nose wrinkled a bit. Leaning back, she stood up.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Demona atttitude remained the same as it has for a long time, depressing and not really wanting to be bothered. It was just the way she sounded as she walked over to Danille after the happy greet.

"Hello Danille. How is the vamp life?" Demona asked calmly. Her ears picked up chimes in the city nearby. not many were in town. "Trying to still run from your maker?"

------

Moritos smirked as he walked over to the window seeing his aunt. Then looked at Jane seeing that maybe she didn't take well to the attitude hismother had towards people. Cause it made them sometimes feel that they are unwanted.

"Jane." Moritos said. "don't mind her tone. She is what people call a death goddess. Mother doesn't deal with things like me, she lives in the darkness. She can never escape. So her tone sounds like you are unwanted normally." Moritos had to learn that the hard way growing up. He could tell at times his mother tried for him, but it still always came across as go fuck off you piece of shit kind of i don't care tone. Smiling at Jane, she was in america with him. That is something he didn't expect.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Danille knew the way Demona was. "In a way yes and she has found me... Anyway how've you been?"She asked her cousin calming who mood down some. Her eyes looked at the house" Why did you bring a Volturi here to Eternal Rose?" Her sharp eyes spotted Moritos then looked back to Demona.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Jane blinked, nodding. It took her a moment to get what he meant. "Oh, understandable." She nodded then glanced out the door again before looking at him. "I'm sorry to hear that about your mother. Must have been hard I'm sure. Growing up with that," she shivered to make her point. Demona didn't seem that she liked anyone much, being a mother it had to have been worse for him. Her own childhood wasn't exactly something she was able to remember, at that moment she was a bit glad for that.

"That other female doesn't exactly seem all that nice, either." Glancing out the door again, she turned to look at him. Him smiling and looking at her, her brow raised and she cleared her throat softly. He had been doing that for almost a full minute. If she hadn't known him so long it would have started to freak her out a bit but by now she was used to it. Now that she thought about it, him staring at her or her used to it, she wasn't sure which scared her more..
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:02 pm

A smirk still on his face, moritos stood up straight letting out a little chuckle. "Its fine. It wasn't hard, she tried her best and tries to keep me from her...or what she calls her job of guiding souls or something." moritos winked at Jane before looking for Jane's bag wondering which one it was. "She'll grow on you. You'll know when she is mad or when she is happy. Just have fun while you are here." That is all he wanted for Jane was for her to be happy. For her to smile. Rubbing the back of his neck he had to remember his english as well since he was raised by romanians.

------------

Demona kept staring at Danille as though nothing was going on. There were many things running through her mind, and being asked about their guest didn't bother her. For Jane was Dracul's friend for a long time, thus she doesn't mind the girl. But worries that her son might get heart broken like her.
"That is my business. My son invited her, and she is a friend of Dracul's. So I don't mind." Demona said coldly.
"I have been....the same..." Demona didn't lie to danille.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:30 pm

"Guiding souls?" That didn't make much sense to her but she shrugged. "At least she tried, so that's good." She rolled her eyes at him, smiling still. Her brows pulled together again as he looked completely lost now, probably like she had. "There's a difference?" she only meant it to sound as a baffling question but her tone made it sound a bit rude. Quickly she changed the subject. "Oh, I'm sure I will. Though I'm not sure I'll exactly be liked here," she mumbled softly, looking over the bags absentmindedly. Grabbing the handle of her bag, she lifted it out of the pile of bags sitting there, setting it down next to her. Again she looked up at him, giving him another odd look. He alwasy seemed a bit odd to her, always acting weird. At least, he was surely acting more weird now than he had back at the castle.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Hearing that Jane won't be liked...that was soemthing he never thought of since he has liked her since he first laid eyes on her. Looking down the hall he lined up his bag with the door. Stepping back he kicked it causing the fly into the book shelf in his room. Breaking a few shelves, he laughed and rubbed the back of his head. He was so happy.

"Lady Jane. You'll be fine. And if they don't big deal. I like you." Moritos winked, that was something though after he thought about it made him go silent. "Besides, would you like to do something on your vacation?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Jane looked at him oddly, watching what he was doing. She snickered as the bag broke several of the shelves, shrinking back slightly at the sound of the breaking. "Well, oops. Nice one, Moritos," she shook her head slowly, rolling her eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you.." she let the sentence trail off, shaking her head. Correcting him again just made her feel like a broken record. Blinking at the thought of something actually liking her, she looked at him. Opening her mouth slightly to say something, she closed it again and shook her head. "This is a vacation? Since when?" Smiling, she laughed softly and shrugged. "Nothing particular I can think of. Though I've never been here so anything's fine."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Danille looked at Demona. "Well then. Hope she doesn't attack anyone. There's a group of vampires that have a treaty with the Werewolves so don't want to break it."She told her cousin showing no emotions what so ever. She knew Demona really never changes... just like her. "Can I see Moritos? You know if he really wants to see me."She asked Demona looking at the large house.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

There were a few places he knew of from reading a small book his mother got from a friend. "There are lakes, a rose area. and a creepy house full of ghosts." HE tried to see if she is scared of ghosts but didn't really know what to say about it since he knew that maybe Jane wasn't scared of ghosts as he kicked his second bag down the hall.
"I'll take you to jackson city for a bite to eat. since maybe you might want humans than human food." Moritos smiled, he gave her a wink and stood up.

--------

Demona bit her tongue, she wanted her son to have nothing to do with what people portrayed as gods growing up. but her frown on her face still remained as she normally looked spaced out and not liked she cared.
"Do as you wish? If Dracul has faith in this girl so do I. Like I care what happens to humans. life arrives and death comes any moment. So its all the same to me." Demona said emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Danille sensed the different things coming from Demona. She shook her head" Nevermind." Looking back at the house at Moritos she turned around. "It was nice to see you again Demona. Tell Moritos his aunt says Hi."She said as she walked back into the woods into the shadows. She put her sunglasses on and button her coat up hiding her skin. She thought it would be a nice visit ,but in return she knew better. Having a Volturi here there might be problems. Looking at the trees as she walked she would be watching Jane. "Vida Come."She said as her wolf appeared from a tree.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Demona walked towards Danille before she was going to go. "Danille. I..." demona fell silent...she wasn't good right now with very much family contact since her last adventure into the world of having a family. Her mind has always been on Moritos, and nothing more. She could be dying right now and her son would be the only thing. "Would you like homemade italian cheese or somewhere to stay...?" Demona turned her back on Danille, who use to be her favorite cousin when she was younger.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Danille stopped in her tracks and looked at Vida. Her wolf's eyes seem to look deep into her before running off. She turned around looking at her cousin. "I'm good on the Italian food thanks."She smiled softly. "I know a family thing is hard... I've been having the same problems like you. I'm still the same when I block everyone from me."She stood next to her cousin thinking back of the past. "Being alive all these years have yet to change who we are."She said more to herself. "I'll visit ,but can't stay. I never stay in one spot for more then a few nights."She said as she headed towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:44 pm

"A house of ghosts?" she sounded baffled and a bit on the non believing side. Though it did sound like fun, scare a few humans before she got too settled in and started up with her feelings again. Shrugging slightly, her mind began to wander. Having Moritos around was nice, having someone to talk to when Dracul was busy, but if you asked her, he had been around humans far too long. And spending so much time with him, she had began with the feelings that she tried so hard to get rid of.

Hearing a second bag slid across the floor pulled her out of her thoughts. "I promised Dracul that I wouldn't be feeding on humans," she answered after a moment of remembering what he had said while she daydreamed. "The jackson city sounds fun. And you won't have to worry about me killing anyone, Aro made sure that I wouldn't blow our cover and has made me almost completely immune to human blood." Giving a jerk of a nod, she let a slight smile show, glancing around again. "Isn't Demona going to be mad if you break the house?" One brow rose as she glanced to the broken bookcase then to him.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Shrugging Moritos figured he could fix it like he put a desk together. Shelves were no problem for him. He heard his aunt coming towards the door. "Alright, just making sure you are happy. Would you like some animals then? I hear that there are bears somewhere." Moritos wasn't exactly sure what Jane ate since he stayed in the castle practically his whole life. Standing next to Jane he stared at the door for a minute. "That woman by the way. Is my Aunt Danille a light being turned vamp."

Demona nodded her head. "We always seem to differ me and you. Maybe its time you should stop and smell the roses. Stay in one spot." demona said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Danille looked towards the house hearing Jane and Moritos's voices. She pulled away not trying to easedrop ,but it was kinda hard to ignore her hearing. "I don't think I can stay in one spot Demona. Never could not even in Italia."She told her cousin looking at her. She always went to different towns throughout Italy. She didn't let anyone remember her face for too long.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Making sure she was happy? Why wouldn't she be? Sure she was worried about Aro, Dracul and the fight but she was happy, right? She sighed, giving a soft growl. Moritos always made her think, even if he didn't know it. And she didn't like it. Pushing the thoughts away for later, she nodded. "Bears? Hm, sounds like fun." She had seen bears, around the castle once or twice but never too close.

Turning to the door as he spoke, she nodded. Easily she could smell the female now, hearing her closer now to the door. Glancing to him, tipping her head back to be able to see him, once more cursing her short height. "How could a light being be turned into a vampire? Is that even possible? Least she seems," Jane tried to think of a good word, "nice?" She wasn't sure exactly what to say and looked toward the door again instead.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Demona came in looking at Jane as Danille had seemed to have come into the house. Moritos stood tall and straight like a soldier almost with his hands behind his back.
"Light beings are like gods well were claimed to be goods. They represent the good in the world. But we can get infected with another race like the wolf or the vampire. Thus we stay the same age though. dark beings are the same, but they are the darkness of the world. My mother is death." Moritos explained as beest he could to Jane. Demona stared at Jane and gave a weak smile before grabbing a bag and going to the kitchen. "I'm half human so...its amusing to me."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Jane glanced to Demona then Danille before looking to Moritos. She listened to the explaination, thinking it over. "Like humans, the infecting part at least." Giving a slight nod and shrug, she understood it she guessed. Looking over to Demona, she returned the slight smile then watched her go into the kitchen. Glancing around again, from Danielle to Moritos, she grabbed her own bag then stopped, remembering she didn't know where her room was. Putting the bag down again, she stood in the silence.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Danille looked at Moritos with a smile. "Hello Moritos. How has life been treating you?"She asked her nephew. Looking over at Jane she didn't say anything ,but kept her warm smile. She studied the woman closely as eagle vision let her intentions to be good. Blinking out of eagle vision everything went back to the normal colors. Looking away she watched Demona leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)   House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of a Greyson...what a nice place to be (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next