Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) Empty
PostSubject: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:16 pm

((LONG TITLE. ROFL))

tidus and Julius came home with Winry not far behind, Tidus took his son and daughter-in-law down to the basement as Winry followed. the blood storage was full like always sicne Tidus sometimes took from a blood bank to make sure at least if they have to run they have bloodon the go. but while they were downstairs, Julius explained to Anna what Amber and Henry did that cause such anger in selene. Suddenly, the sounds of plates being pulled down sounded in everyone's ears. Julius ran to the study with Winry pulling out some books and started reading.
After a while Henry and Amber came upstairs feeling sore as Tidus stood near the back door. the kitchen was large but Amber and Henry knew that if they ran there would be worse hell to pay. Suddenly a plate flew at their heads breaking right in Henry's face as peices went to Amber.

"How many times must I tell you!!! You are not supposd to expose yourself!! How many times must Selene and Julius clean up your messes!!" Anna yelled. Her fire red hair made her seem like the devil to him. "When will you two grow up!! When someone in this family dies!!! We moved back so that Selene and your siblings can have a break. A rest from cleaning up your mess!"

"But..."

"But nothing Amber!!! Henry!!! I'm tired of this!!! If you two attack a human again in this town or those woods. God help you!" Anna yelled. She threw another plate at them, and this time she hit Amber. Taking the hit it wasn't too bad. "You will apologize! Or I will make sure you don't get back up from the ground for 3 months! do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Alice drove up to the house in her yellow turbo 911 and parked it in front making sure not to block anything. She got out of the car and skipped up to the door and rang the doorbell. She heard the loud gongs ringing inside telling the family that someone was at the door. She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ears. She knew that Jasper wasn't there yet, but she wanted to say hi to Anna. It had been along time since she had seen her adopted Aunt. After all Anna and Esme were practically sisters. They talked on the phone all the time.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Winry's visions beganto play as she saw Alice pulling up in the drive way a while ago in her head. Closing the doors to the kitchen she could still hear Anna yelling at Amber and Henry. Julius opened the door to give a warm welcome to Alice. But something felt a little off as suddenly he heard another plate break. Winry sat on the staircase looking at Alice.

"sorry Alice." Winry sighed

---------

"Why should be obey that damn Treaty!!? Why should we obey Selene!!? She isn't queen! She doesn't rule here! She may have made us but she isn't..." Anna this time didn't throw a plate she slapped Henry and Amber both across the face.
"We are doing everything for everyone. And you are being selfish. I'm ashamed to call you a Darkous. We are proud vampires, not selfish idiots that go around causing trouble like that." anna snapped at them. "Everything is about. You you you. I I I. What about someone else for a change."
"We don't care. WE didn't..."
Tidus stepped forward. "enough! If you want to act like new borns. WE will treat you like new borns. And take you somewhere isolated. Now we worked hard for the treaty. We worked hard to get this far." Tidus was not happy right now.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Alice looked at Julius and smiled "Hey." She then looked over to Winry. "I am guessing Anna is yelling at Amber and Henry for exposing themselves to Troy huh? Well it serves them right. They should have known better than to let that happen. They know what happened to our family when Bella found out. And now look at Bella, she is one of us now." Alice sighed. She wanted to yell at Amber and Henry as well, but she figured she would just let Anna handle it. It sounded like her and Tidus had it under control.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Amber and Henry fell silent as Tidus spoke, the man that was almost a thousand years old had alot of experience with fighting. But then Tidus stared at them coldly, Henry got tired of this.

"Ju. He is going to use it." Winry warned. "I know. sister and Henry have been acting strange since they got here."

Julius went into the kitchen as Henry made anna's body limp. Making Tidus go on the defensive, Julian broke his brother's hands and shattarded some bones in his sister-in-law's legs. Henry screamed in pain as his bones began to crack. Julius watched his siblings in pain as Anna's regained use of her limbs. Turning away, Julius walked back towards Alice as Henry felt betrayed. Henry and Julius use to do everything together till Julius decided to go veggie with Selene and Winry.

"traitor." Henry said.

"No. You are the traitor. You think your big." Tidus knelled down to Henry and Amber his voice remained calm. "Alice is right in there. You know the girl you guys use to play games with once in a while during visits. She has seen and heard what has happened. Your a disgrace. And till you prove yourself worthy of being on your own. You will be watched like a new born." The look on tidus's face showed that there was no joke.

Julius smiled at Alice. "all done. So...Alice are you staying?" Julius asked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:01 am

" I sure am. I have several friends here in Eternal Rose now and since things back in Forks have calmed down Jas and I have decided to come stay for a while. My friend Jewell and her sister are here too." Alice smiled and walked in. She always loved the Darkous' house. She could tell that Anna and Winry were always the ones that decorated. They both had wonderful taste when it came to fashion and design. " I will wait to say hi to Aunt Anna and Uncle Tidus when things have calmed down at little." She knew that Henry had used his ability on Anna. Tidus was right, they were acting like new borns. It made her upset to see them so careless and only think of themselves and not their families safety.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:29 am

Julius sighed. "We are glad." He smiled, wondering where Jasper is he figured that they might be up for a game of football. But then again, some of the women were outfits that they dn't want to get dirty.

Winry jumped and hugged Alice happy that she is there. Turning she looked at the kitchen. "They'll snap out of it. They have been like this since we last move. Maybe something pissed them off...." Winry had a vision of Amber and Henry being good for a little while at least for two hours. "We get to go shopping!!! Shopping!!!"

"Keep shopping like that, and we'll go broke." Julius joked. "How is Edward and the others? I saw Bella, the famous girl. She is rather nice."

------

Amber and Henry got up as their bones healed. Tidus made them sit at the table. Which made them feel like little kids.
"Now when Selene gets here and if she brings that human. You will apologize to both of them." Tidus told them as Anna began cleaning up. "Do I make myself clear or shall I leave her alone with you two. and I bet this time she won't go easy on you like she did in the woods?"
"It was bound to happen. Spending all that time with the human boy." Amber frowned.
"I don't care. Do I make myself clear?" Tidus asked.
"Yes sir..." Henry said.

-----

Selene walked up to the door as it was getting dark, turning her head to Troy. She figured he might want to meet everyone incase he wakes up to one of them watching him for some reason.
"They are not so bad." Selene smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 am

Alice's face lit up when Winry said the magic word. SHOPPING! That was exactly what she wanted to do. "Yes! We have to go shopping. I still need to get mine and Jas' costumes for tomorrow. I ordered them and they are at the store in the mall. Do you want to come with me and pick them up?" Alice smiled wide as she asked Winry knowing she would say yes. She had already seen their shopping trip together. "Jasper should be here soon Julius. But I wonder why he's not here yet. He left the bon fire before me." That worried Alice that Jasper wasn't at the house yet.

----

Troy nodded his head. He was prepared to meet the rest of her family. He figured that if he could live through meeting Amber and Henry the rest couldn't be that bad."sounds good to me. I think that it will be nice to meet your mother and father." He smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek. "You lead the way and I will follow." Even though he knew exactly where the house was he still didn't want to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:05 am

The world stopped when Alice mentioned shopping, "YES!!!!!!! I AM GOING!!!" She wouldn't give up a chance to shop wth Alice even if she was dying. It was so much fun having a shopping buddy that actually knew what they were looking for. "Shopping...oh Jasper will be here in a minute."

Selene smiled at him. "They aren't korean so dont' be shocked." she smiled as she opened the door seeing alice standing there with a hyper winry. Her fear of them shopping together had come true; she felt bad for any mall that got attacked by them. She linked her arm with Troy. "We're home." Selene smiled.

"Selene!!! Get in here!!!" Anna snapped, but then she looked out the door and saw Troy. Quickly reaching behind the plant near the door she put a doll behind her back. Winry and Julius chuckled as Anna walked over to them. "So this is the mortal."

"calm down." Selene smiled she gave anna the doll that looked like a little angelic child. Anna's face lit up and she began dancing around. "Troy this is Anastasia Romanov Darkous. My mother." She wonered if he would pick up on the romanov part and history.

"Welcome." Anna smiled at Troy. "He might turn into a...anyway. come in please." Anna closed the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:08 am

Jasper walked up to the house after grabbing an animal in the woods. Walking up to the door, he went to knock but he could smell Alice inside. Opening the door he walked in to the smell of the human named TRoy as well as human food. He walked around the two and stood by alice wrapping his arm around her.
"Sorry took me so long. I have to grab a bite to eat." Jasper said. His eyes looked at the human, this situation reminded him of Bella and Edward, but different. Instead of having a full family of veggies there are half and half.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:21 am

Alice smiled when Winry agreed to the shopping trip. They were going to have so much fun! "I saw that the new girl Ansley was coming over for you to dress her up for the party. Can I help?! please please please? Bella doesn't let me dress her up anymore." Alice frowned at that she always had so much fun dressing her up.

When she felt Jasper's arm around her she smiled. "Hello there stranger. Nice of you to join us." She looked up at him and smiled. She was happy that he had said that he had gotten something to eat. That would have been bad if Troy came and Jasper was still hungry. "See Julius? I told you that Jas would be here soon." She smiled. "Oh before I forget, Jas Winry and I are going to go shopping for a few hours. I have to pick up our costumes for the party tomorrow night."

-----

Troy walked into the house with Selene. As they walked in he looked around, the house was amazing. He saw a few faces the he recognized from the bon fire. But then again there were a few that he had not seen before. He kind of jumped when he heard Anna yelling for Selene. did that mean that she was in trouble too? but then he saw the doll and how Anna calmed down when she saw it. That made him chuckle. He wondered if Selene had any tricks like that, just in case. "It is ver nice to meet you." She said smiling. "Wait.. as in..." His eyes widened when he heard her mother's name. So that was why the princess' body was never found.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:32 am

"Yes. We are going to give that girl a total make over. She is dating Drake who still hasn't told her." Winry cheered, she couldn't wait. But then she saw selene's eyes on her and winry knew that she knew. winry had called Drake on their way home...and Selene knows it now and it not happy about it.

"Yes. I am princess anastasia Romanov. Well darkous now. Tidus is my husband." Anna said as Selene gripped onto Troy's arm while Tidus dragged Henry and Amber into the room. Everyone fell silent.
"Say it." Tidus frowned. "Ah...Troy. Welcome to the family. Name is Tidus and these two have something to say to you." amber and Henry frowned at him.
"We are sorry, Selene. Please don't send us to Romania." Henry and Amber said sadly.
"Too bad. You are going. I have already informed Dracul. I am rather ashamed right now to call you my brother and sister." Selene told them, their eyes looked at Troy as the room fell silent. "You will recieve an attitude adjustment. And if you dear attack that girl Ansley or my Troy tomorrow night. Start digging a hole." Selene warned, but then that famous smiled returned as she poked Troy's arm.
"Go upstairs and hang out for a while. Since winry and Alice are going shopping. We'll play football in the back." Tidus winked at them. Turning to Jasper. "Up for a game."

Selene began heading up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:41 am

Alice was super excited now. Not only was she going to go shopping with her soul twin but she was going to get to make over someone! And it wasn't just any someone, it was Ansley. The Girl that Drake was dating. It shocked her to hear that Drake was dating someone, she thought that he didn't have a nice bone in his body. Why would he be different around Ansley? Oh well it didn't matter she was just happy about the shopping trip. "Jas you go have fun playing football. I know that you will be awesome!" She gave him a wink. Looking at Troy she smiled "Hey Troy! long time no talk." she laughed.

----

Troy was still floor about who Selene's mother was. When he saw Amber and Henry come in he sort of froze. They looked like they had been chewed up and spit out. They were totally different now. As they apologized Troy nodded his head. "It's okay guys. I'm still alive." He said laughing a bit. "It is ver nice to meet you Mr.darkous." He wasn't sure if he should call him Tidus or not. So he went with the safest thing. "Football sounds great to me!" He loved football, after all he was on the football team back in Cali. But that wasn't playing with Vampires, so this game would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Anna looked at Alice with a smile, she finally took notice again. Running over she hugged Alice. "alice! My darling neice!" Anna smiled, Tidus smirked at troy to see such respect was uncommon in the mortal world now a days.
"Well then Henry can't play. But i'm sure Julius and I can." Tidus smiled. He was thinking about the human blood thrist. He could hold it off for a game.
"Selene, you be on troy's team with Jasper. This way its fair." Julius smirked.
Selene jumped down over the railing onto Julius's back. It made him smirk as he dropped her. Skipping she walked over to Troy.
"we are huge football fans." Tidus laughed. "Henry! amber! Room now. You are not to come out till me or Selene says."
"But."
"Now." The look that Selene gave them, was one that they didn't like. It scared them asthey walked up the stairs. She could do something to Henry that amber would not like so they went up to their room. Turnin to troy. "Tidus is the oldest vamp here. I'm second, twins are third, Anna is forth, and the girl's are fifth. Amber nad Winry are the newest additions. I do have other children, but they went off on their own." Selene winked at Troy.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Troy smiled. " I think that this just might be the most interesting game that I have ever played" he laughed. This really would be. Never played with vampires before, although he wasn't sure that anyone has played with vampires before. He wrapped his arm around Selene's waist and kissed her cheek. He was happy that she would be on his team. It would have been awkward for him if he was playing against her.

Alice hugged her aunt and smiled. "Hey aunt Anna. Esme told me to tell you hi. She and Carlisle are off on her island that Carlisle gave her. but of course you know about the island." Alice looked over to Winry and smiled. "You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Tidus frowned as he looked at Troy for a moment, selene had been his daughter for so long it was almot like watching his flesh and blood go out with someone that he didn't really know. Thinking about it, Tidus smirked ashe got an idea to test Troy on the field.
"Back yard in thirty minutes." Tidus grinned.
"Why?" Winry asked.
"Got to find that damn ball." Julius laughed.
"Alright I'm off with Alice. be good." Winry linked her arm with Alice's and went out the door.
Selene sighed and headed up the stairs. "Come on. I'll find you one of Henry or Julius shirts to wear for the game." She knew her brother had a jersey somewhere and Julius didn't seem to mind. As she turned around the corner towards Julius and winry's room.
"Break her heart. I'll break your neck Troy." Tidus said.
"Honey. Be nice." Anna said calmly as she wnt to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Troy froze, father's he could handle saying that. But Fathers who are vampires saying that to him was a little on the freaky side. He knew that he could do alot worse than just break his neck. "Don't worry sir. I don't plan on breaking anything of hers." He tried to smile and quickly followed Selene upstairs. he didn't want to be with Tidus for much longer. "You sure he won't mind? I don't want to seem like I am intruding or anything."

Alice kissed Jasper before walking out. "Have fun hun. Don't beat them too badly." She winked at him before walking out with Winry. "We are totally taking my car. I don't get to use it that much because , well I normally just run. but this thing is the best present Edward ever gave me." No questions asked Alice skipped over to the driver's side of the car and put her sunglasses on.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Jasper smiled at Alice. "stay safe my love." He waved at her as she left with Winry. Turning to everyone he didn't know if playing with a human was a good idea, and he could tell that Selene wasn't liking the idea either since it was a contact sport. If he accidentally caused blood to come from the human, there is a chance the boy would turn vampire right there or worse be killed. Looking at Selene as she left with Troy, the feelings of sadness and secrets filled his mind. Everyone began heading outside it seemed to set up the large backyard.
"I'm on Tidus's team."
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Julius and Tidus went looking for the football as Anna set up the field in the back yard. Since their walls were so tall it was easy to hide.
"Jasper. come on Nephew." anna laughed.

Selene looked at Troy as she went into Julius's room. "I'm sure he won't. Plus it will hide your human scent so it might not drive Jasper and Tidus insane." Selene's mind was on something else at the moment as she went through Julius's closet looking for the jersey and then she found a florida jaguars jersey for him. Giving it to Troy. "May room is down the hall. I'll be in there. I am changing into something a bit easier to play football in." selene hated the game but she wasn't about to let Troy play alone witha bunch of vampires. She walked out of the room heading into her room.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Troy was still alittle nervous about the whole being threatened by Tidus thing. but he followed Selene into Julius' room. Looking at the jersey he smirked, that was the team that his father liked. But he himself was a Tennessee Titans fan, his fater would never let him live down seeing him wear a jaguars jersey. "Okay, I'll change in here and then meet you down stairs." He wasn't sure if that was a good idea, but it would give him a chance to talk to her family a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:33 pm

"No come to my room." Selene said as she went inside. She wasn't going to leave troy alone with them for long. Since Tidus is a human drinker like Anna, but are both trying. If Troy accidentally got a cut then something bad might happen. She went into her walk in closet and changed.

"Selene. Night time foot ball in ten minutes." Julius yelled at the top of the stiars with a smile as he held the foot ball. Tossing it at Tidus, the vampire missed as he wasn't paying attention for a moment. And Anna's vase hit the ground breaking. they franctically tried to put it back.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Troy wasn't sure if her father would like that but he went to her room anyway. He took his navyblue t-shirt off showing off his abbs but the quickly put on the jersey. he wasn't exactly going to let Selene see him without his shirt off. After changing he walked around her room looking at all the different things. She had alot of music in there. Mostly stuff that he listened to also. which was great, that just added more to the things that they would have in common.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 pm

someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) 2717771604_23a1204f17

Selene came out of her closet as she looked at Troy looking at her music. She had some there that were old and some that were new. The moonlight was starting to come through the window as her eyes appeared to glow asthe moon hit them. It was one of the reasons why Tidus named her selene. Looking at Troy he looked good in he jersey.
"Glad you like it." She winked. standing in a grey shorts and a white shirt. her bed seemed nice as she always like just sitting there and writing something or thinking. since she had to do alot now a days with the treaty and trying to get other vampires to join Dracul. "Troy...here is a question for you. If you had a choice...would you be human or vampire?"

someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) Erika_toda_10
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Troy turned around , when seeing Selene he smiled. She looked beautiful in even something as simple as a t-shirt and shorts. He then walked over to her and took her hand and kissing the top of it. "I would want to be a vampire, just so that I could spend the rest of eternity with you." He looked at her glowing eyes and smiled. He hoped that what he had just said didn't sound cheesy but it was how he felt about her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:18 pm

that made her pause, there was going to be a war soon and if someone turned Troy into a vamp there was a chance that he might get killed or hurt. But she wasn't going to change him, she wanted to keep him human as long as she can. Selene smiled but when he looked at her eyes pausing almost. Selene turned her head away from him and looked out the window.
"There are pains that come with it. You watch those you love die...or leave you. Dealing with fighting and everything. I won't turn you...not in the near future at all." Selene had her reasons and didn't realy said anythin. "Eternity is nothing but a torment. Where you keep silent and just let things happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next