Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Troy's House I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Troy's House I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Troy's House I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Troy's House I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Troy's House I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Troy's House I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Troy's House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Troy's House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Troy's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Troy's House Jacksonvalley
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Jumping up to Troy's window, she quietly entered his room, crouching down on the floor like she was a robber or spy. Quietly looking around the room, it seemed different than she expected for a human. Selene sat on the floor next to Troy's bed looking at him while he slept. After dealing with drake, she neededsomething to clear her mind before she lost it. Wishing that she could see what he was dreaming about.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Troy moved a little as Selene entered his room. He was sound asleep, not even a bomb could wake him up. Troy was dreaming about a camping trip that he had taken with his dad when he was younger. They were all sitting around the campfire. his dad brought out the marshmellows. Troy smiled in his sleep and also talked. "Hmm yummy." His dad handed him a marshmellow and he began to eat. but while he was eating it Troy began to chew on his pillow as if it was the marshmellow. Then suddenly time flashed and he was at the bon fire with Selene dancing with her."You are so beautiful" he would say to Selene out loud but also in his dream.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 pm

She tried to stop herself from laughing when he started chewing on his pillow. But then when he said something about being beautiful, Selene froze. wondering what he could have been dreaming about; gently brushing a lock of hair from his face. Selene stared at him not really knowing what to do right now. she had yelled at Drake for running away, but in truth in her mind she is always running. running from those she loves, their minds always inflicting the mortal kills on her head. Their negative thoughts when she was named Heir instead of someone older, Selene looked down at the ground for a moment. There were times she thought her family would abandoned her. Looking at Troy, if she were in drake's shoes. She would run, run just for Troy to save him from those who sought to kill him. Looking back up, She was tired of running. She wanted to stay with this human, maybe actually grow up like one. But that time was long gone unless she made a deal which would cost her more. Leaning up, she lightly kissed Troy on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Troy remained asleep, but the kiss that Selene had given him also happened in his dream. A wide dorky smile went across his face. He then kissed Selene in his dream, but in reality he was kissing his pillow. "I love you Selene. Even if your father scares the crap out of me." He nuzzled his pillow and slept peacefully now moving a little every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Selene hit the floor and covered her mouth from laughing. It was sweet, but the father part made her want to laugh. She little out a giggle and then went back to silent. Looking at Troy, it was so amusing to see a human dream. She wanted to know though what the hell is going on in dream land and if she would like it. For all she knows he could be dreaming of her in a bathing suit or a stripe club of copies of her. grabbing a blanket that seemed to have been tossed on the floor she wrapped it around her looking at Troy. He looked to happy dreaming. "I...lo..." She remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Troy sat up in his bed with his eyes still closed. he was known for sleep walking so his mother always made sure to keep the front doors locked at all times. but this time he wasn't sleep walking, he was going to go get a drink of water. Walking right past Selene he stopped. Then walked backwards to where he thought he had seen Selene and looked. blinking his eyes a few times he passed out on his bed. The girl he loves was in his room watching him sleep. It kinda freaked him out.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Selene jumped when he did that, sleep walking was something she hasn't seen for a long time. She was glad he is one of those guys and sleeps in some clothes at least. Standing up she leaned over and poked his cheek gently to make sure he is actually asleep or awake. She wasn't sure about which. Leaning down she pulled the blankets over him. seeing him sleep like that mde her smile as the world seemed so much better now watching him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Troy slowly opened his eyes and looked right at Selene. He let out a yell being startled by her and not expecting her to be so close to him. Luckily his mother's room was all the way upstairs and he had the basement room all to himself. "Selene?" he asked still half asleep but mostly awake from the scare that she had given him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Selene didn't move, she just gave him a wide eyed look when he yelled. Listening to his mother's mind she wasn't fond of listening to that dream of school. It was rather annoying.
"Sorry." Selene said, "but I didn't want to go home..." Selene wasn't going to tell troy that another guy had ticked her off. He might not understand that part since Drake looks likea rockstar. Looking at Troy she sat on the edge of his bed. "Basement...wow old fashion vamp much?" selene joked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 am

Troy sat up and laughed a bit rubbing his eyes. "Of course. I am going on an all vamp diet. didn't you know that?" He joked. "Why didn't you want to go back home? Is everything alright?" He was worried now. what was so bad that it didn't make her want to go home? Maybe it was something that amber and Henry had done. which would be bad because then they would be in even deeper trouble than before.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 am

thinking of what to answer the joke about the vampire diet wasn't funny to her. "Had to deal with some vamp troubles. Trying to convince a friend to stay, and they went coocoo for coco puffs I believe the expression is." Leaving out the details of who it was, she wasn't going to tell him it was Drake cause he wasn't met the man. Plus Selene was hoping that Drake would be over this whole Ansley hates him bull shit. Looking at TRoy, she laid herhead on his chest remembering that he still had Julius's jersey. "It made me sad. So...I didn't want to go home."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 am

Troy chuckled at the coocoo for coco puffs reference. Then wrapping his arms around Selene he kissed the top of her head gently. "Well I am glad that you came here. you are welcome anytime, just as long as you warn me before you just pop in and scare the living daylights out of me while I am sleeping. just wondering.. did I uhm.. talk in my sleep?" He got alittle worried about what all he might have said outloud. he never knew what came out of his mouth while he slept.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 am

Selene smirked, how she could torture him with that question. "Oh you say something like, your beuatiful. I love you sele...oh look a marshmellow. I love marshmellows. nom nom." Selene quietly giggled, she could so do worse but figured it was bad enough. His skin felt a bit warm to her as she sat there in his arms. Welcomed anytime...that was something she hasn't heard since her last visit to Dracul. Looking up at TRoy, she could see in the dark as plain as day. "Are you serious about wanting to become a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:22 am

Troy's eyes widened when she told him what he had said. not the marshmellows again, last time he tried to eat his pillow. He hoped that it hadn't happened again. That would have been really embarrassing. He looked down at Selene and smiled. "I was dead serious about it. no pun intended by the way." he winked at her and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:26 am

Troy smelled so good to her, his blood inviting, but she was glad that she had such control over her thirst. Wishing that he would want to behuman instead, she knew how to make him want that instead of a vampire life but she wasn't going to do that. Tapping troy's nose with her finger, she leaned up and kissed himupon the lips.
"Then ask Dracul when you see him. we vampires don't sleep..." Selene told Troy, she was joking of course but ifthe guy was serious he might come back with an answer she probably never heard of. Leaning up again she kissed him upon the lips again.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:52 am

Troy placed his hand on the side of Selene's cheek and kissed her and smiled. "don't tempt me, I just might ask him." he chuckled and kissed Selene again. She was so perfect to him. Not just because of her vampire features but it was just her in general. he had never loved someone so much in his life and then Selene shows up and he is head over heels for her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:52 am

His scent was so stong, selene jumped back and clung to the wall. Looking at Troy she bit her lip for a moment. To think she actually jumped cuse of a mortl scent. that made her worry, if his scent lured her what would it do at Dracul's castle. "I'm sorry. I..." Selene didn't know what to say about how she acted. this was the first time a human tempted her so bad to break her own rules.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:18 am

Troy got off his bed and walked over to Selene. He took her hand and looked at her "You don't have to be sorry for anything. It was my fault, I pushed you too far. I have a feeling that dating a human isn't the easiest thing in the world for a vampire to do." He smirked and pecked her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:24 am

"It should be for me." selene removed her hand from his. "you are the first human that tempted me in my entire life. I have never drank mortal blood from a human." Selene stared at him calmly. He wasapologzing to her when it is her who should be apologizing. If anyone found out and told certain people about Troy or Ansley...then there is a good chance she will have to make a choice. "Its okay. You need to rest. The party is tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:51 am

Troy yawned and nodded his head. She was right he had had a long day and he was beginning to feel the pain from all the running that he had done. walking back to his bed he looked at Selene "You can stay if you want. My mom won't come down here." He smiled hoping that she would agree to stay with him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 am

Selene nodded her head. "They aren't expecting me at home tonight after what I had to fix." She sat on his bed with her back against the wall. The basement reminded her of Dracul's home in which she had to o back to next month maybe. But she didn't want to leave Troy alone. "I'll explain more tomorrow." She needed to tell him which vampires to watch out for.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 am

He nodded his head yawning. "Sounds good to me." he laid down on the bed and crawled under the blankets. Then leaning up he pulled Selene down next to him and put his arm around her. "If you are going to be in my bed you might as well do it right." he winked.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 am

Selene's eyes opened wide as it caught her off guard. But she curled up next to him and looked at Troy. Her eyes still seeming to glow in the dark, she hated the eyes. she stood out from all other vampires That was something she didn't want. To stand out, she wanted to just be normal at time. golden eyes and all. "You know. With my house, hearing that about someone's bed. Isn't exactly a normal thing to say." Selene narrowed her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 am

Troy laughed "I didn't mean it like that. I just didn't want you sitting off to the side alone. It kinda made me feel awkward." He gave her one of his awkward dork smiles before kissing her forehead and closing his eyes. He liked Selene being there with him. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow, I am sure that you will look even more beautiful than what you already are. If that is even possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy's House
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next