Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A Midnight Walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Ansley walked along the side walk looking around. She couldn't sleep so she decided to take a walk. She didn't know exactly where she was going but she figured that if she got lost then she could just look up how to get home on the iphone that Drake had given her. She looked up at the sky and a soft smile went across her face when she saw the stars.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Talon was walking home from work, the restuarant was rather busy that night. The smell of a vampire filled the air, but also the mixture of a human. it was the main scent of human though. Seeing a sad girl, it was the girl that the vampires were being protective over. Talon walked over to the girl dressed in blue jeans and a white sweater; he stopped as he towered over the woman.
"You okay?" Talon asked with a frown on his face. The smell of the vampires bugged him as he hated the scent.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Ansley jumped when Talon approached her. She still had her pj's on, she wasn't expecting anyone to be out this late so she didn't bother changing out of them into some regular clothes. She wasn't exactly expecting that she would be out this late for that matter, but she had alot of things on her mind. Luckily Jewell had succeeded in changing all the bad things that had happened that night so she didn't remember anything about the drugs or Drake biting himself. She looked up at him and gave him a false smile, which she was very good at. "Yeah, I was just taking a walk. I'm Ansley by the way." She held her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:30 pm

"Talon." Talon smiled at Ansley. He was glad that she is alright, but the poor grl looked like she had been through hell. His mind wondered why the vampires were so protective over ansley. "So, I guess your in on the big secret? or is that just Selene's boyfriend Troy?" Talon asked. Noticing the girl was still in her pj's he wondered why she is walkin around this late in them. Normally people don't go walking around at midnight.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Ansley tilted her head to the side. "what secret?" She was confused. What was he talking about? She didn't know anything about a secret. This gave her one more thing to think about. Was there something that Drake and Selene and the others weren't telling her? She had a really confused look on her face as she looked at Talon waiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 pm

"Vampires. weren't you at the bon fire. Selene fought her siblings over you and Troy. you were like a main topic." Talon said, he figured that the girl knew. but by the look of it, Drake had not told her and he justopened his big mouth. Looking at the moon, he could hear the howls of the night. Talon got a feeling that Selene is going to knock his head off. "you mean that half breed Drake never told you?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Ansley's eyes widened. Had he just said that the Darkous' and Drake were all Vampires?! She was caught between wanting to jump up and down excited that she had met real life vampires. Or the fact that she could be a snack for them at any give moment. slowly she shook her head. "No.. Drake hasn't told me anything. But he said that he had something to tell me about him at the dance. I just figured it wasn't a big deal. But I guess I was wrong." Ansley was now really confused, but she knew why Drake didn't want to tell her. He was probably afraid of how she would react. "So, what you are telling me is that Drake, Selene , Winry, alice.. they are all.. Vampires? Like real life blood drinking vampires?" She thought more about what he had said. Why were they fighting over her and Troy? What made he so special that she was made the main topic?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Talon's eyes opened wide as he looked at her; she really didn't know.And all the time she spends with them he figured that a girl like he would figure it out. "Yeah. Selene is the head of the vampires here leader of the Darkous Coven. Jez, figured they tell you." Talon wasn't sure what Selene will do with hm now, he had spilled the beans but he was sure that she wouldn't mind. "I'm actually surprised that you havent' caught on. Half the town is suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Ansley took out her phone and sent a text to Drake. Why didn't you tell me you were a vampire? Talon just told me that you and all the Darkous' are vampires. You should have told me! I wouldn't have freaked out. I think that it's awesome, plus it explains alot. Please text me back when you get this. She dropped her phone back in her pocket and looked up at Talon. "It does explain alot actually. I knew that it was something weird. But never in a million years did I think I would actually find real life vampires. I have been amazed by them since I was a little girl, I never really knew why though."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 am

Talon frowned he was going to get it now, the girl just told someone about there being vampires. "My mouth just got my head knocked off." Talon said rubbing the back of his neck. He knew that he was going to get it. Turning his back on the girl, he turned back around for a moment not saying anything about werewolves.
"I wasn't supposed to reveal the secret. Now Selene is going to make me do something to make up for it." He sighed not really liking this. he didn't know ifthe girl would go around the whole town blabbing or not.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 am

"I'm not going to tell anyone, I wouldn't do that to them. I have read my history, not many people like the fact that there are vampires living close to them. but I think that it's awesome. I just texted Drake asking him why he didn't tell me himself. But I guess I already know the answer to that question." She laughed a little "So Selene is a pretty high ranking vampire? huh.. that's cool." she didn't really know what else to say, she was amazed at what she had just learned and her mind was spinning just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 am

Talon sighed and narrowed his eyes at her. "It isn't something to be excited about." Talon wasn't about to say leeches or anything that, that would get his hed knocked off. Looking at ansley, his blonde curls did look lovely butthere was a woman already on his mind. One named Danille from the bon fire.
"Its not really you I'm worried about. Yes I was. But its the fact that Selene is going to have me playing fetch as punishment. Deal is a deal."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 am

ansley laughed. "Well if you think about it she really could do alot worse than make you ply fet--" She paused. "what do you mean have to play fetch? You are trying to say that you are a werewolf are you?" Her mind was going crazy now. Not only was she dating a vampire but she just found a real werewolf. She was about to explode with excitement. But she figured it was a bad idea. One she didn't want to wake the entire town and two well it seemed that Talon didn't exactly like vampires all that well.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:22 am

Talon shook his head. "No. i'm just one of those rare humans that know the secret. Julius likes to call me a dog, cause anytime he saw me I would be reading about wolves and dogs. Thus, fetch joke came from." Talon lied of course but it didn't show. He could keep a straight face through a lie any day. Its how he won at poker alot.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:55 am

Ansley laughed "Poor you. Oh well I guess it's better than being called something else." Ansley began walking down the side walk again. she wished that Drake would text her back but he was taking forever. "You said that Drake was a half breed. what did you mean by that?" She wondered what that meant, it wasn't really something she had heard of before.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:38 am

Though the cat is out the bag he guessed he had no choice but to tell her. "Drake is born from a vampire male and a human mother. Its the only way half breeds are born." talon said, it wasthe only way he knew that half breeds were born. IT was late the girl should be getting home since he had to go on patrol. "That dude is nothing but an asshole. why would a sweet person like you be hanging around him?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:11 am

Ansley looked at Talon. "Drake isn't an asshole, atleast not to me. He has been nothing but a sweet amazing guy to me." she paused as she thought about what she was going to say next."I..I think that I am in love with him." She couldn't believe that she was saying that, but she really did think that she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:16 am

all this girl tal was starting to annoy him; Talon walked up to Ansley. "Really. Ask him what happened to those boys at the mall?" Talon smirked, Drake was cold hearted to him buthe guessed that even Drake had soft pointed With a grim on his face he knew how to pick on Drake now.Talon just had to use Ansley as bait. "I'll walk you home. Your boyfriend is probably sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:44 am

Ansley looked at Talon confused. "What do you mean what happened to the guys at the mall?" didn't they just get taken away by the security guards? She turned and began to walk back towards her house. "Thanks for walkin me home, I guess walking alone this late at night isn't the brightest idea that I have had." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:47 am

"They are in the hospital." Talon said, he knew what goes on cause Winry keeps him in the loop cause of the deal him and Selene made. This way there are not many surprises. Talon walked next to Ansley with a calm look on his face. "Do you have gym fifth period? I think you do." He was trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:54 am

Ansley looked at Talon and laughed "Anyone who has gym with me remembers. I am not the most athletic person in the world. I would much rather just stay in the music room all day." She hated having gym. she almost always hurt someone with a ball or fell. Sports just wasn't her thing. "But I do enjoy watching sports actually, I'd just rather watch other people play them. she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:04 am

"Yeah I know. We are in the same gym class." Talon kept walking, he hated the fact that vampires and the wolves attended thesame school but it was for the best. It kept the peace and others from causing trouble."I don't have a date for tomorrow, so would you mind dancing with me one time. I would ask Selene, but she hates people admiring her eyes." Talon was trying to make nice conversation and not seem like ajerk like he was to that vampire.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:07 am

Ansley blushed. she didn't know what to say, since she was after all going to the dance with Drake. "Uhm sure. I don't think that Drake will mind me slipping away for one dance." Honestly she had no idea how Drake would react to her dancing with another guy other than him. But she thought of this as her payback to him for not telling her what he was."Like I said you would remember me if I was in gym with you." she laughed "If I have hit you with the ball I am really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:14 am

The night air wasn't cold since they were just entering fall. The smell of flowers filled his senses, giving that vampire corpse smell a sweet scent. Still walking, there was something a bit off.
"great. Maybe I'll ask that Bella girl to dance. oh...and if you hear a glass plate break in that house, run." Talon laughed as Anna had thrown plates at him before for barging in to speak with Winry and Julius.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:20 am

Ansley smiled as they walked past the rose garden that Drake had taken her to a few days before. "I will keep the breaking plate thing in mind." she laughed. "What are you going as to the party tomorrow? Drake and I are going as the White King and Queen. It was Winry's idea. which reminds me I have to be at their house early so that she and Alice can get me ready." She still wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but she figured that it would be fun to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Walk   A Midnight Walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Midnight Walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: