Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Anesia's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Anesia's room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Anesia called back to Angelina. "Still trying to figure out if I was lying or not?" she giggled. "you both got kinda quiet" She turned back around to face them once she made sure that the hallway was clear of anything that she might run into or trip over.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Angelina let out a hiss when Aneisa asked that, but said nothing. "Because Vlixer knew that I was thinking, pondering, and hates to irritate me." She said in a detached voice as she thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vlixer chuckled at Angelina's response to Aneisa's teasing question. Then he sighed heavily, shaking his head. "And you know me like an open book. Plus I'm not an idiot considering you've gotten very mad at me and that didn't have great results. Dracul had to pry you off of me so you didn't rip me apart because of it." He said to Angelina, giving a strained laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Laughing she looked back and forth between the two "It's amazing that the two of you haven't killed each other yet, I mean with all the bickering you do." She laughed shaking her head. "My stay here will needless to say be a very eventful one. Never a dull moment again."
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:40 pm

She looked at Aneisa for a moment. "Vlixer like a brother to me, and he also helped train with with Dracul. So...I don't think I could actually kill him, but hurt him severely like losing a few limbs is a possibility." She said nonchalantly, shrugging as she went back to thinking. The statement was starting to lean more on the lying side...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vlixer rolled his eyes, then slung his arm over Aneisa's shoulder. "Why would you say that? I could never kill a little vampire like Angelina." He said, laughing. Then shook his head. "Very true though about staying here. I dare you to pester Ang. It's hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Ansiea laughed. "Oh I don't know I've been around for a while and normally someone eventually gets pushed too far." Shrugs "But hey as long as you are alive I'm happy." She thought about what she said and then corrected herself quickly. "I mean.. as long as you both are alive." She smiled at them hoping that they didn't read too much into her first statement.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Angelina finally sighed. "More on the lying side with little truth." She said. Vlixer chuckled. "You so sure?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes." She said, narrowing her eyes at him. They both picked up on Aneisa's correction, and Angelina was the only one of the two that showed a reaction. Her eyebrows furrowed while Vlixer's face was still smooth. "I'm sorry to say that Ang may not make it..." He said, his voice showing mock sadness. Vlixer chuckled when he got the expected hit and kick from Angelina, making him stumble a bit. "Really?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Ang. He narrowed his eyes playfully at her as she let out a small hiss, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Anisea laughed at the two fighting. She stopped when she saw a painting of her and her late husband and sighed "I really wish that Dracul would have taken that down.. but I guess since he didn't know I was coming." She stood there still looking at it, the painting made her look so happy, and she was, until she was almost killed that night. "Hey Vlix, mind giving me a hand and putting your awesome power to work?" she pointed to the painting wanting him to burn in.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Angelina huffed a bit, shooting a final glare at Vlixer before turning her face away from him. Vlixer narrowed his eyes playfully at Ang. Then he looked at Aneisa when she spoke, his eyes leaving the put-off Angelina. He grinned a bit. "Sure. But we might want to take the painting outside considering there are some flamable stuff in here." He said, his eyes going to the wooden torch holders on the wall. Then he sighed, turning his eyes back to Aneisa.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Ansiea smiled and gave Vlixer a hug. "Thank you... I.. don't need any reminders of the past. I already have my memories that haunt me." She took the the painting down and sat it on the floor "I hope that Dracul won't be too upset about it, but I can always paint another one to put up there." She smiled, it was she that had painted the painting before.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Angelina pursed her lips. "Honestly, I don't think Dracul liked that painting much after...well..." She frowned, not finishing her sentence. All Angelina had been told about the painting was that there was a chaotic event with the two...Vlixer rolled his eyes. "I think that's about right, Ang." He said. Then he quickly got the painting, but Angelina made a comment. "A bit excited, are we?" She mocked, smirking. Vlixer narrowed his eyes, then turned his head towards Aneisa.

"Hey, An, do you mind if we throw something else in there...?" He questioned. Ang's eyes widened. "HEY!!!" She said, her voice higher than usual. Angelina kicked his back, making Vlixer stumble once more. He just turned his head and smirked at her. "Just a thought to consider, Ms. Hazel." He taunted, chuckling to himself. "How is that funny?!?" Her voice was almost a shrill yell. Vlixer chortled at her behavior.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:39 am

Aneisea laughed. "Well I would say yes, but I am not sure Dracul would like that very much." She was joking of course about saying yes. But she still found it funny that He wanted to add Angelina in there. "I will say this, I haven't had this much fun since I left here the first time. It's nice to be able to laugh again." She said with a soft smile across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Angelina seethed, crossing her arms like a spoiled child while Vlixer just chuckled. "Hmm...I guess so. Maybe another time." He said, smirking at Ang. Her eyes narrowed at him. He looked back at Aneisa. "Well, then I guess it's good thing you're back. And that we're the ones that you met when you came." He said. Angelina felt a small smile crawl to her lips, but it was slightly mischievious. "And maybe if you stick around Vlixer might light his clothes on fire again." She said, looking at Vlixer with taunting eyes. "Not my fault. You pushed me and I screwed up." He defended. "Uh-huh. Yet you don't blame Gracelen when she did that?" Angelina said, raising an eyebrow. "You tripped her." "Did not." Ang defended. Vlixer rolled his eyes and looked back at Aneisa. "Be warned that Ang is bipolar." "Am not!" She said, narrowing her eyes at him. He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Anisea shook her head laughing lightly at them. "Okay Children play nice. Although I think that seeing Vlix set himself on fire would be rather entertaining." she laughed a bit at the picture of that in her head. "I think that this will be a rather fun visit. Too bad Dracul isn't here to join the fun." She started to laugh even more when Vlix called Ang bipolar, she wasn't about to get into the middle of that fight. But it was sure making her laugh.

[[lmao I really was laughing when I read that part about the bipolar XDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Angelina frowned. "Mind you, I'm not exactly a child." She said, narrowing her eyes slightly. Vlixer laughed silently at her statement. "What are you laughing about?" She said, letting a small hiss come between her clenched teeth. He smirked at her, then gave a chuckle. "The possibility that you aren't a child." Ang hissed, then hit his arm as she stormed ahead. Vlixer just laughed though the hit had actually hurt slightly. "Like I said, bipolar." He murmured to Aneisa. "I heard you!!" Angelina shouted, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Ansiea giggled and nodded her head. "I think that she just has her moments. But hey if you want to call it bipolar then go for it." she laughed and kept walking around. She then stopped and sort of froze where she was standing. Down the hall she say something that she hadn't seen in a very long time. Hanging in a sort of shadow box was a necklace that was her mother's. She slowly walked toward it. "How did... Dracul get this?" she said faintly.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Vlixer rolled his eyes, chuckling a bit. He heard Angelina huff a bit from ahead of them. His eyes automatically flickered to Aneisa when she froze and Ang stopped and turned. She flitted to Aneisa's side. Then looked where she was looking, Vlixer followed their gaze. His eyes caught the necklace the same time Ang's did. Ang frowned as Vlixer felt kinda cold at Aneisa's behavior. "I found it...can't exactly remember though. I gave it to Dracul, because I didn't really know if it had much value. And well..." Angelina shut up at Vlixer's look. "Why?" He asked, walking to Aneisa's side.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Ansiea slowly walked toward the necklace, as if she was afraid of it or something. Touching the case it was in she spoke softly. "It.. it was my mother's. I remember her wearing it when I was a young girl. They told me that it had been lost when they were killed. That was the one thing that I always loved about my mother's jewelery when I was younger." She couldn't believe that she had never seen this before. She probably just didn't really notice it when she was here, she had other things on her mind with her previous visits to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Angelina and Vlixer were both silent. "We didn't know about it, really. And if Dracul knew, he didn't tell us." Ang said softly, sighing heavily. Vlixer studied the necklace. "Didn't you find it about...maybe around 3 centuries back? Maybe thats an overestimate." He said, pursing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Walking towards the case and placing her hand on it she looked at her reflection in the giant red ruby. It had been a very long time since she was even close to it. Still speaking softly she replied to Angelina. "It's okay, I am sure that Dracul did not know about it's meaning either. I... I am just in shock to see it again. Of all the places that it could have ended up it found it's way to the place that I call home." She then turned to face them. she had this sad look on her face as if something was missing in her soul now.
Anesia's room - Page 3 103581-rubin-medaillon-ruby-medallion?$fullsize$
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Angelina was quiet as Vlixer slung an arm over Aneisa's shoulder. He let a half-smile come to his lips. "Well, I guess it's a good thing that Ang found it and that Dracul decided to keep it then, eh?" He said, chuckling softly. Personally, Vlix was just trying to comfort her. Ang rolled her eyes. "You make it sound like I go digging in the dirt every single day to try and find something like this." She joked lightly, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Ansiea smiled slightly as Vlixer put his arm around her shoulder. "I guess it is a good thing. Do you think that he would.. let me have it?" She felt weird saying that. After all it was a gift to Dracul from Angelina. "And it's okay Angelina, I know that you aren't that type of person. Looks like I am going to have to teach you not to take things so personally." She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Rolling her eyes, Ang giggled slightly. "I don't always take things personally. This just isn't one of my best days." She said lightly, shrugging with a smile on her lips. Vlixer chortled. "You don't want to see her on her bad days." He whispered in Aneisa's ear. Angelina rolling her eyes, then hit Vlix on the arm lightly. "You're one to talk. You'll singe almost anyone if they try to bother you on a bad day." She said, shaking her head as she wore a smirk on her lips. He chuckled softly. "Actually, thats only you." "Then that means you're an asshole." She said, narrowing her eyes playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:57 pm

She laughed lightly and shook her head. "Oh yeah you totally don't take things personally." she kept walking and when she reached the front she smiled. "I think that I should lock you two in a room and see what would happen." She laughed lightly thinking of what Angelina would look like when she came out. She could just see the burn marks on her and her clothes burned at parts and then of course her hair of singed and poofy.
Back to top Go down
Tay

Tay

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:25 am

Angelina laughed while Vlixer's eyes widened. "You'd be surprised. I'd probably be the one dead or injured, mentally that is, because she'd probably be whining or talking or both the whole entire time." He said. Angelina ignored that, but said nonchalantly, "At least I'd be doing something to annoy the living hell out of you. It would be lovely." Her voice had a slight brightness to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anesia's room   Anesia's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anesia's room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3