Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Wolves and blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
demona

demona

Wolves and blood Empty
PostSubject: Wolves and blood   Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Cross ran through the trees, the smell of rot filling her nose. She was running from something, or someone. The moment she saw those red eyes targetting her, she ran as fast as she could the other way. The smell of blood and rot she figured could hide her scent; running and running, she didn't know how much longer her feet could keep going. She had to keep going till at least the wolves showed up; if a vampire attacked on their ground then they have to leave. Cross wasn't for being killed. Running and running, she knew not how far she ran. Ducking under a tree that was colored red.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Wolves and blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and blood   Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Amber was in the mood for mortal blood, she was not going to Romania without a fight. If she was going she would go withte whole family. She wanted it to be known that she though wanted humans andvampires to walk in the light, that she wasn't going to give up what she loves to drink the most. Running after the child, the smell of blood confused her more now. She could not pin point where the human was. Her phone went off as she picked up it.

"What?"
"Get home now! Or I'm calling Selene and Julius!" Anna's voice was heardon the other end of the phone.
"Call them. I'm not giving up on mortal blood, just cause..."
"then if you attaack that human then don't expect us to protect you from the wolves or your death."
"What? You just going to."
"We will. If you attack that human. Don't bother coming home." Anna said and then hung up.

amber smashed her phone in her hand. She finalyl saw that they had enough, and she stared at the three. The sounds of breathing filled her nose.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
demona

demona

Wolves and blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and blood   Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Howls echod in the air as the scent of two wolves filled the air. Cross knew that they were coming; the girl didn't not seem phased as she could still see the vampire through a small hole under the tree.

Lucious was running with Talon through the trees as he saw Cross running before. In full wolf form; his mutated looking wolf skin the wet dog scent filling the air as he ripped through the trees going for the vampire. He had permission if Amber or Henry attacked, to teach them a lesson. Lucious launched at Amber as she neared where Cross was hiding.
"get away from there!" Lucious sank his claws into her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Wolves and blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and blood   Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Amber jumped as he went to move out of te way, but the attack caught her off guard. the claws dug into Amber as Lucious was out for blood. Talon ran in wolf form towards everyone; his eyes seeing Cross safe; jumping towards the vampire henry appeared and attacked talon with his skills Using his powers, Henry made Talon unable to move as his body went limp. His legs unable to work.
"Not so strong now are you dog." Henry laughed, He looked at Amber and went to use his skills on the one named Lucious to get him off of his lover.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

Wolves and blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and blood   Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Lucious threw amber against the tree like she was nothing as Cross came out to help Talon. Thinking quickly on her spells that her father left her, she had to do something. She was too scared to do destructive magic. Lucious went for Henry but then felt the power of his body going numb for a moment.
"Hio tkasi shamat kaklika!" Cross spoke, electricity came out of the sky striking Henry where he stood causing Lucious to regain his limbs and Talon as well. Cross hid behind Lucious as she couldn't out run a vampire at the moment.
"Leave." Lucious warned, he bit Amber with his own venom causing her body to feel like its dying again or on fire. He wasn't going to let the vampire get away with this.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Wolves and blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and blood   Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Henry felt the shock and how much it hurt. falling to his knee's his body was paralyzed from the attack. Amber lay there in pain as Henry could't move, and her body was in shock from the bite as it was slowly killing her if the venom wasn't taken out.
"Leave...her alone." Henry begged.
Talon snapped his teeth at Henry and Amber ready to tare the apart. Till Selene came through the trees looking at them. Talon frowned as he knew that Selene was pissed just by the look on her face. He didn't know if she was mad at the wolves or at her siblings.
"Selene. Do som..."
Against her own will of her mind. "Talon. Lucious. They deserve what they got."
"You bitch!" Henry snapped at Selene. "You are supposed to..."
"Do what. Fix your problem. Henry..." Selene said, she looked into Henry's eyes as he fell silent. "Amber.." Selene grinned. "Anna is taking you to Romania. With Julius. I have asked Dracul to decide whether you shall live or die. It was Tidus's favor."
"Let me kill them. I'll rip their heads off." talon snapped his jaws at them.
Selene knelled down and picked up Henry tossing him over her shoulder. Grabbing Amber she did the same thing. "We no longer trust you. You went after a human."
"If that is the case. WE'll be gone by the end of the school year." Selene told them. She began walking away with her siblings over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

Wolves and blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and blood   Wolves and blood I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Cross was still behind Lucious when she heard the words exchanged. the girl had healed her and helped her alot with nothing asked for in return. Seeing the two vampires being carried off by the small oriental, looking like she was being burried under two people.
"Good. Then don't bother returning to this town." Lucious said coldly snapping his jaws. "You should leave in october. Think about it." Lucious really wanted that boy name Troy on his side but he wasn't going to think it while Selene was standing right there. His fangs baring at the vampires.

~~End topic~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolves and blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves and blood   Wolves and blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves and blood
Page 1 of 1