Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Ansley's place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:44 am

Her purse was downstairs on the couch. she would have to force herself to get them. Slowly she got up and slid down the stairs to the couch pulling it to the floor and dumping everything out. She found the bottle and hear a small cling on the floor. Selene had put her wedding ring in her purse. Smiling Ansley picked it up and put it on her hand again where it belonged. She took two of the pills and laid there on the floor slowly closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 am

"It should calm your body till I get there. don't take more than two." Drake warned in the text message. he knew the drugs more than anything since he did research. He still had an two hours before he arrived.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:52 am

The next part of her powers were beginning to kick in. She could see Troy sitting on the hood of the car and Jasper kicking Henry. But it almost looked like a dream to her. None of it was making since. She was able to see the people who was in pain. No matter what the pain was. She didn't get the text from Drake, since she had left her phone up in her room, so she had no idea that he ws coming.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:56 am

Drake didn't get a reply so he made the pilot go faster to get them there quicker he didn't want to lose ansley. finally arriving, he got into his car and drove to the town right to ansley's house. running through the front door, he broke it seeing Ansley laying on the couch in pain still. "ansley!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:07 am

She laid there not answering. She had slipped into one of her comas. but she still heard Drake, she thought that it was part of her dream. She was seeing all kinds of people that she knew from town and the different things that they were feeling. She had to find a way out of the coma and soon. She didn't want anyone finding her like that.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:11 am

Drake rushed over to Ansley and grabbed her arms. "ansley." Drake said, worry on his face, he didn't know what to do. Leaning down he kissed her lips not wanting her to go into a coma. He was starting to have no choice but to change her if she didn't wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:18 am

Ansley felt Drake grab her and kiss her. How she knew that she was dreaming. How could he be there? She graoned alittle but the pain was fading away. She had another vision of everyone calming down just like she hsd wanted the to. She spoke softly not even realizing she was talk "I love you Drake" Slowly Her eyes opened and saw Drake next to her. Her eyes widened. she couldn't figure out if she was dreaming, going crazy, if it was real, or all of the above. Slowly she lifted her hand and placed it on the side of Drake's face.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:36 am

Drake smiled as he saw Ansley awake now. "Don't ever do that again." Drake told her. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, and then kissed her again and again. he didn't want to let her go when he thought he might have to change her. but in the back of his head he could hear Demona telling him. -deals off. the origional deal is back on.- Drake knew that he had ruined the deal with this. but he didn't care right now, he kissed Ansley.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 am

Ansely was shocked, she thought she was going insane now. How could he be here, with her, right now? Even if she was dreaming this was the best dream she had in a long time. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him back not letting go of him. She then realized that it really was him and she hugged him tighter. "I thought that I wasn't ever going to see you again." She pulled back and looked at him. "It really is you. I'm not going crazy."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Drake shook his head. "Your not crazy but..." Drake stood up, he loved her he wanted to be with her. But he felt like he couldn't protect her like hatter and the others. He was only half vampire after all. "I'll be going back now. I love you Ansley I always will, but I can't protect you. I'm only half vampire. I can't walk with you in the sun. Even running here half the way hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Ansley stood up taking his hand. "Drake, please, please don't leave me. Not again. I don't think I could handle it again. You can protect me just as well as the other's. I don't care if you can't walk with me in the sin. If I become a vampire neither one of us can be in the sun so no problem there. Please Drake, I love you more than anything and I want to be with you. PLease don't leave me again." Tears started to come to her eyes as she looked in his. She could feel her heart breaking again, she knew that if he left again she would never be able to smile or be happy again.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Trning around, Drake faced her. Leaning down, he couldn't let her be like this. He loved her too much. "Ansley...I am going to make another deal...but would you allow me to do it?" Drake asked. He knew that Ansley didn't like it. "I want to marry you still. But I want you to graduate and maybe...have a child with me." Drake's face went red. He wanted to do everything with her, wrapping his arms around her. "I don't want you to be a vampire but if I have to, if your life depends on a single choice I will change you."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Ansley looked at him. "I will do all those things as long as you are here." Hearing he wanted to have a child with her made her blush. She liked the idea and she wanted to do everything as long as they were with him. "It depends what sort of deal.. if it involves you dying, then no forget it."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Drake smiled and kissed Ansley. He didn't want to leave her, she didn't care if he couldn't fully protect her. He saw her blush and thought it was cute. "When I die she gets my soul in exchange for canceling out your graduation turning. She loves souls." Drake said. He wasn't sure she would like that or not. "She would only get it when I die, and then decide what to do with it. I could end up coming back alive or as something else."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Ansley made a face, she wasn't sure about that one. She didn't know how well she liked the fact that his soul would be going to someone else. "As long as she isn't the one that kills you, then.. I guess you could make the deal." Ansley then fell to the ground screaming in pain. She was feeling Troy's pain from being turned. she didn't know what it was. But it felt like she was on fire."It burns! Make it stop" She cried rolling on the floor trying to make it stop.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Drake grabbed Ansley, picking her up and taking her to his car. He knew Henry was in the darkous house and would force the vampire to num Ansley's pain. "Everything will be alright my love." Drake said, he didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:50 pm

The pain wouldn't stop it felt like it was burning her insides. She kept crying as she held on tightly to Drake wanting it to stop. "I just want it to stop!! Make it stop, it's burning!!"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Stopping in front of the house, Drake got out seeing Hatter coming outside. His fave full of anger, seeing Drake he ran right up to him without a second thought and threw him into the side of the car making a dent. "GOD DAMN YOU FUCKER!!! I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF FOR WHAT YOU DID TO SELENE AND ANSLEY!!!" Hatter smashed him into the ground head first.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Ansley was still inside the car screaming as tears ran down her face. It was hurting so much, she just wanted it to stop. She looked out the window and saw Drake and Hatter fighting. "Drake!!! Hatter!!! Make it stop!!!"The pain became too much for her to handle and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Hatter heard Ansley screaming, but he knocked Drake into the ground making sure he didn't get up. Breaking the half blood's arm in the process. Thinking for a moment, he went to the car and carried the hurt Ansley inside the dArkous house. He placed her on the couch as Henry was still screaming his head off as Jasper made him feel the emotions that everyone felt when Henry hurt them.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Ansley laid there on the couch not moving. Finally the pain stopped, but she didn't wake up. she was going into one of her coma's again. This time it was a stronger one than the others. Her skin turned pale and cold making it seem like she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Hatter stared at Ansley and shook her arms. going to the medicine cabinate that Adam had stocked he grabbed one that said awake. He knew it well since Adam use to use it to keep humans awake to make them think they went insane when the secret was learned. Popping one of the pills in Ansley's mouth they had an pain killer effect as well.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Ansley slowly opened her eyes and saw Hatter there. She sat up and rubbed her head. "I felt like I was on fire.. then it just.. suddenly stopped and I was seeing Troy.. with red eyes.. Standing in a room with Alice, Julius, Adam and Selene." She looked around, looking for drake. She knew that he had to be there somewhere. That is if Hatter hadn't killed him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Drake limped in, looking like a broken man. he felt like he deserved it after what he did. "I told you I couldn't come back after what I did." Drake explained with a smirk on his face. Hatter smashed him into the wall baring his fangs. "How dare you come here after about killing Selene."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Ansley looked at them and yelled "STOP!!" Her powers then flowing through her causing Hatter to let Drake go. "For Christ's sake Hatter. you know that Adam and Troy and Julius are going to have a fit too when they see him so back off." she stood up and swayed grabbing onto something to keep her up. "I know you are mad at him for what he did, but you can't let it get to you." Her voice was calming and it cause everyone in the house to suddenly be absolutely calm. Even Henry and Jasper in the basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ansley's place
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next