Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Ansley's place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Ansley's place - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 am

Ansley's aunt smiled and nodded her head. "Okay, it's very nice to meet you Henry. Let me just go get a few things." She looked at Aro "Ansley should be home soon. She called and said that she was leaving Drake's. You are more than welcome to wait for her." She walked in and grabbed a jacket then walked out to Henry. "Alright already to go."
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 am

Aro smiled and nodded to Ansely's aunt. "Hello there. I am very anixous to meet the young girl who has my..cousin.. caught up in love." When she came back he looked at Henry "I will be along with Ansley shortly." His plan was working and he was very impressed on how well of a liar that Henry was. Some vampires are horrible at lying.Once they left Aro walked in and wait for Ansley to come home.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:00 am

Henry smiled as he waited for a moment. Going to the Taxi, he couldn't help but smile as the woman smelt delicious and he hasn't eatten for a few days. The smell of the area. He knew where to take her, since she has never been to Drake's house. "We have to pick up the cake first is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 am

"That's perfectly okay." She smiled and got in the back of the taxi.

[[lol okay.. now Ansley and Jewell are there]]

Ansley finished the letter to her Aunt and Uncle and then figured that she might want to work on her music on the plane. But all of her blank paper was down stairs in the recording room. She walked down there and as soon as she walked in the piano room she froze. "Who...are you?" she looked at Aro. She could tell that he was a vampire so she didn't move around alot.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:10 am

Henry smirked as he took the aunt to the cake store; he couldn't bring er back since he knew that it would be a bad idea. On the way, he saw Winry and Julius walking by heading somewhere.Thinking for a moment...he knew that they are most likely going to the store or something to buy clothing.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Aro smiled at Ansley and stood. "Ah Ansle. I finally get to meet you. Although I am sure that dear Selene has already told you so much about me. I am Aro." He took a sep forward. He was most excited about meeting his soon to be mate.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Ansley took a step back away from Aro. She had heard alo about him from Selene but nothing was good that she said. All she kne is that he woud ant herdead if her everfound her and tht was something that she wasn't ready for it to happen."What... what do you want?" She reached in her back pocket and pulled out her cell phone to call Drake. She would leave the phone on and close to hr so that he would be able to hear that Aro was there. Luckily it was getting darker outside so Drake would be able toget to her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Winry and Julius caught Henry's scent from ansley's house as well as Aro's. that was something they didn't like. going inside, Julius went in as winry called for Drake to get there. There was so much going on that this wasn't good.
"ansley." Julius called as he went down some stairs. "Aro. if you hurt her, your bones will be removed one by one." He said with each step he took. Julius might be one of the younger members of the family, but he was a truly hell on earth kind of person.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Aro chuckled and walked toward Julius. "My dear boy, I have no reason to hurt her. Besides, why would Iwant to harm my fuure mate?" He lloked at Ansley and miled. "You are truly beautiful y dear and as a vampire you will look even lovelier Oh I have seen te things tat you will be able to do as a vampie and they are magificent." He smiled. "Now if you won't mind I would like to take Ansley back to Volterra with me.Where I can turn her and she will be treated like royalty." He held his had out to Ansley his eyes a bright bright red.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Julius snapped his fingers causing Aro's bones in his hand to shove out of his skin. "ansley come here." Julius stepped closer and closer to her. "Drake is on his way. Winry is upstairs calling him. And there is no way I'm letting the man that killed Anna and Tidus take one of my friends." Julius got ready to bring another bone out of Aro's skin. "Next one will be your spine."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:00 pm

When Ansley heard Julius' voice she was relieved. She wathed as he stood in front of her. "There is no way in hllthat I am going to marry you.. you physco person!" She nodded her head and ran upstais o where Jewell and Winry were.She knew that he would be safe with them. She wanted Drake there. She wanted someone to just hold her. And she knw that if Jewell or Winry did that it would be just awkward. "Aro... he wants me to.. marry him." She shuddered

Jewell ran in side as soon as she saw Winry and Julius run in. That was one sign that something was wrong. When nsley came running up the stair se grabbed her in a hug and hugged her tightly. If something had happened to he she kne that he would never forgive heself, an not to metion Drake would murdr her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Winry hugged Ansley. "I would get creeped out too." Winry said, she hugged her happy to be doing that cause it made her feel a little better that she could do something today.

Julius stared at Aro. "I would advise taking my brother and leaving before I make sure you never walk again." Julius warned. "cause of you, things have gone upside down. And trust me. two may have fallen, but two have just shown up. And I can make sure that your precious home is broken down before you even get home."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Ansley hugged Winry back and tried to smile. "I would have been... traumatized if I had to marry him. I would rather die by fire then marry him. Not to mention someone already has my heart."She smiled for real this time. Then looking at Jewell she gave her a hug. "Calm down Aunt Jewell. I'm fine." She could tell that she was totally freaking out

Jewell hugged Ansley back tightly. "I know.. but..I..I was here. I was right out side.. and Aro almost got you. It would have been all my fault. I would never forgive myself.. I would probably let Drake kill me if something had happened. " She sighed. Then she thought up an idea. If Aro wouldn't leave Ansley alone, then she would offer herself to be Aro's mate. She knew that as long as Aro was alive then he would never give up on finding a mate and right now that mate was Ansley.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Aro yelled in pain as the bone moved. "Alright alright!! This isn't over you know. There will be one day when she is alone and I will have her. I will find Henry and we shall return to Volterra. Oh, and tell Retana that she is no longer welcome at the Volturi castle. I am sure that she will be coming to find Dracul soon." He gave Julius a smirk and climbed out of the window that was in the basement to find Henry.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Winry hugged Ansley still holding her as Drake showed up. He could smell Aro in teh room, but worry filled his face. He took Ansley from Winry holding her close. "did he bite you? What did he do to you?" Drake frowned.

Julius gridded his teeth. "fine with me Aro. Any enemy of yours is a friend of mine. And...Henry is already being hunted. Don't worry Aro. You will fall, and so will your castle." Julius told him before Aro slipped out. He went back up stairs looking at everyone. "Sorry I didn't kill him Winry. figured we had enough killing at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Ansley hugged Drake thn looked up at him. "Nothing happened, Julius got here not too long after I walked down to the recording room. But.. I did find out that he wants me to marry him.." She shuddered again at the thought of getting married to that creep. "Drake.. can we go now?" She didn't want to be anywhere close to Aro.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:06 pm

"I think it would be best not to leave the country right now Drake." Winry warned sadly. "Yes. Aro and Henry have already killed Anna and Tidus. With you both alone, there is a chance they might come for you." Julius explained. They both were not sure what to do, but Drake took ansley out of the house as everyone followed.
"I'm here my love." Drake told Ansley kissing her on the forehead. He opened his car door which was park in the street.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Ansley kissed Drake's lips. "I'm glad you are." she smiled. "I love you." She got in the car. She didn't really care that Julius and Winry didn't want them to go. she wanted to get as far away as she could. Eternal rose was one place that she did not want to be at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Winry looked at Ansley sadly. "ansley...please. Stay in the town so we can protect you and Drake." Winry told them sadly. She didn't want her to go, Winry wanted her shopping friend to stay. Julius hugged Winry as Drake frowned closing the car door staring at them.
"This is your family's fault. I'm going to protect her the only way I know how. Even if I have to take her to Lucious." Drake stared at them. "Leave us alone." Drake got in the car and started the engine. He gave ansley the plane tickets to Scottsland.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Ansley took the tickets and looked at them. Then to Winry. She rolled down her window. "I'm sorry Win... I can't stay here. Not if Aro is around. He may have said that he was leaving, but think about it. Do you really think that he is going to leave if he wants me?" She knew that he wouldn't leave. Not until he got what he wanted. "We will be fine. Trust me." She smiled and blew a kiss to her."I'll write or call you guys when we land." She rolled her window back up and looked at Drake "Hun, you really shouldn't be so hard on them. They just saved me from Aro. You can't blame them for what Amber and Henry did anymore. Selene had to kill amber.. and she is still after Henry."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Drake stared at Ansley for a moment, as winry sent a text to Ansley. He is leaving town...stay safe. Drake looked at her still but then looked at the road. "I don't care right now. I'm too pissed off. I should have took you home then this would not have happened. If I had not allowed you to be near them so much, then you would be safe. Its her fault for not controlling them." Drake was in no mood for dealing with Aro or anyone right now, he just wanted to get ansley safe as he drives towards the airport.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm

"Drake...even if you were with me, Aro still would have been at my house and I would have still walked down stairs and saw him." She put her hand on his cheek. "You need to let it go. Please, for me." She smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Drake didn't say anything as they arrived at the town he didn't know what to say without probably ticking her off. "If you don't like how I feel about them, then go stay with them." Drake frowned as he pulled into the airport parking lot stopping his car in the back. Staring at Ansley as he sat in the car for a moment. "ansley. Right now...I feel like a failure. I can't protect you in the sunlight. I can't protect you really. I can't fight to save my life if I tried. So I'm taking you somewhere safe."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Ansley just looked at Drake. She didn't know what to say. She sort of felt her heart sink at his first comment. She couldn't see why he was feeling the way he did. "You have done nothing but protect me Drake." She spoke with a hint of annoyance in her voice. She got out of the car and closed the door, walking to a bench in the terminal she sat down and crossed her arms. She still couldn't figure out why Drake was acting the way he was.It didn't make since to her. After all she was alive and kicking, but all he has done since she got hurt was be all depressed and pissed at anyone and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Drake got out of the car and slammed his door taking a few deep breaths before going up to ansley in the terminal. "I'm sorry." He knells down holding her hands. "I don't mean to be like this. but...I never had anyone like you in my life before. I don't know what to do. Jewel yelled at me for not being there for you, and losing my temper over Aro. right now...I just can't forgive them. Please just accept that. Maybe one day, but not right now." Drake told her. He felt so bad, as he knew that she was mad at him. Drake kissed Ansley upon the lips. "hey. i'm going to show you a good time in Scottland. I'm going to see that smile. Hell I'll wear a kilt." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ansley's place   Ansley's place - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ansley's place
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next