Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

New to town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

New to town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:39 am

Seeing the two sort of fight over her was funny, she started laughing as they played rock paper scissors. She had to think about where she want to go next. She wanted to see the rose garden, since it was her favorite flower. But at the same time she wanted to see the school. "How about we go to the Rose Garden first then we can walk over to the school?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 am

Selene's head lifted as her body stood striaght up causing Drake to laugh that the princess didn't get her way. But Selene gave Drake her bags forcing him to carry them as she linked her arm with Ansley and started skipping to the rose garden.
"Hey..."
"Unless you wanted to dance with her there?" Selene smirked at him.
"I..Well..the..You and your mind reading." Drake sighed as he followed them.
"Don't worry. He wants to show you something, and it should be funny." Selene promised to show the girl around and she was going to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:48 am

Ansley tilted her head to the side. What did Selene mean that he wanted to show her something. "Uhm.. okay." She laughed as she skipped with her to the rose garden. She could already smell the beautiful flowers. She looooved roses. Every time her family ever moved they always bought a rose bush for her so that she could always have a rose in her room.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 am

All the roses in full bloom made Selene stop for a moment. To her they were beautiful and Drake dropped the bags right next to her as he walked up to ansley.
"Come. I'll show you something." Drake said holding out his hand, his head pointing towards an iron gate.
Turning her head, Selene looked at a blue rose sitting alone amongst red ones.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 am

Ansley unlinked her arms with Selene's giving Drake her hand. She was so amazed at the beauty of the garden here. She had never seen anything like it before. Her eyes seemed to have a sparkle to them as she looked at all the different colors and breathed in the sent of them. "This is beautiful! I-I have never seen anything like this."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:09 am

Drake took her through the iron gates that revealed a small little stream with roses all around it as Selene stood alone rather annoyed about that part. But Drake smiled as the roses looked so nice but the smell was starting to bug his snow.
"I figured you might like this. Around spring time, foxes normally come here to have their babies. and...well..." drake said as a baby fox came out of a rose bush.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:14 am

A smile went across her face. She watched as the baby fox got closer to her. Not moving she watched it, she didn't want to frighten the little thing. It was so cute! "Awwwwwwwwww!!!!! He is so adorable!" She said quietly.
turning to Drake she smiled, he was right she really did like it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:16 am

the baby fox walked up to himas he pulled a piece of candy out of his pocket giving it to the baby fox.
"they are use to human contact." Drake smirked. He picked it up since they were use to him. "This little guy likes to play here." He scratched behind his ear as his luring voice made it easier for the fox not to freak out.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:19 am

Ansley gently petted the baby fox while Drake held him. She smiled widely at it, he was so soft. "Aren't you the cutest thing ever?" she said while looking at the fox and petting him.
She had never seen a baby fox before and for this one to be such a people person she was amazed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:24 am

Drake put thefox down near the bush allowing it to go back into its hole. Standing up, he looks at ansley.
"I think you are cuter than the fox." He said grabbing a rose and giving it to Ansley.
Selene poked her head through the gate. "She is new in town. and you are already hitting on her."

((Me going night night.))
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:32 am

Ansley blushed taking the rose from Drake. No one had ever given her a flower before, much less a guy. She was really liking Drake he was really sweet. "Thank you."
She thought it was funny how Selene kept teasing Drake about him liking her. "It's okay Selene." she said laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 am

Selene smiled as she had done it again...made a match made in heaven like she did with everyone else in her family. Drake's face went red as he watched two baby foxes come out and play from the rose bush. He thought it was funny when they play fight.
"Do you think you can show her around Drake and get her home by six?" Selene asked.
"Yeah..." Drake said. "I'm not dumb like..."
"Finish that and nice girl me go bye bye." Selene smirked.
"She'll be fine with me. Would you like me to show you around? I won't show you just stores." Drake asked Ansley with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:50 am

"Sure, the more I see the better. Less chance of me getting lost." She laughed, she knew that she would get lost anyways. She could have a GPS in her hands and still never make it back to her house.
She looked at Selene and laughed, she knew what she was planning. But she didn't mind. She liked Drake and she could just be herself around him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:58 am

"HAve fun then. Ansley pop over any time at the Darkous house if you need anything. Just look for..."
"The biggest house in town." Drake smirked.
Selene waved and left grabbing her bags as she met her siblings in the street giving Henry her bag as he was already holding Amber's bags. They headed home as Henry only had a motorcycle and couldn't fit the bags on it.
Drake looked at Ansley standing up with a smile on his face. Walking over to the gate he wanted to show her more than just lame places
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:08 am

She followed Drake out of the gated area. "So where are you taking me?" She was curious as to where he was going to take her. She didn't mind shopping, but she would much rather see things like the rose garden.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 am

"Around." Drake said.
Walking out of the garden he led her towards the high school since he did make that deal. But he had an idea of where else to show her, though the wolf pack might kill him for doing that. Tribal land might nto be forbidden but the leader isn't fond of him since he use to train out there and always won against one of the wolves.
"How many are there in your family here?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:22 am

She laughed when Drake had just answered that he was just going to show her around. As she walked she twirled the rose between her fingers. "It's just my Aunt Millie, Uncle James and Myself. We are like the three musketeers" Ansley giggled, they had always been very close ever since she was a toddler, she felt like they were her real parents.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 am

"Where are your parents? I'm from Romania, so my family is there." Drake said. He chose his words carefully since he was talking to a human that knew nothing of vampires and had to keep it that way till he could tell her. Since it would be Selene that would have to punish him if he attacked humans in this town. It would break the treaty and the rules of the area. "Three muskateers?...never heard of them." Drake said, he heard of the movie but never saw it.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:37 am

Looking down at the rose Ansley frowned a little. "My parents died in a car crash when I was five years old. I was sitting in the back seat and no one knows how I ended up out of the car alive and unharmed." She just told him the short version, she was used to telling the story by now though. Every place she went there was always a few people that asked about her parents. "Lets just say that we are very close. Always have been."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:46 am

sensing her sadness, Drake stopped and looked at her. "Well you know what. Its a gift to be given a second chance at the world. Maybe...they are watching over you, guiding you through life. I know that those who have passed on, are always with those they love in this world." Drake said, he was trying to make her feel better but he got a feeling he just put his foot in his mouth. Patting her on the head, Drake smiled at Ansley. "Cheer up. Its time for a new start. And so far, it can't be that bad."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 am

A soft smile went across her face, he was right. This is just what she needed, a fresh start. And she thought that Eternal Rose would be that place. It was already great. She had made two new friends, one she thought was really cute and sweet - that one was Drake of course. "You're right, things here have been pretty good already."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Thinking for a moment, Drake smacked himself in the forehead with his hand. Knowing what Selene was talking about with a suit.
"Ansley. Would you like to go to an alice in wonderland theme party with me." Drake asked. He wasn't about to take some vampire or werewolf he knew around the area.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Ansley looked up at him and smiled. She wasn't sure what she would wear but it sounded fun anyways. " Sure, it sounds like fun." she tucked her hair behind her ear smelling the rose. She was very excited that she was already invited to something and she had only been there a day.
Walking next to Drake she wondered where the school really was. She kinda needed to know if she was going to be going there for a year. Maybe she could just go in with her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:37 pm

turning the corner, Drake stopped pointing his finger at the school since he doesn't attend school he really had no need for it. But he knew this is where all the high school children hung out.
"This is the high school." the place was big enough to house all the students they recieved. the smell of the rose filled his nose as he smirked at the flower in herhair.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Ansely looked at the school, it was smaller than what she was use to, but that was good. Now if she could only remeber how to get there. she looked up at Drake and smile " Where to Mr. Tour guide?" she laughed a little as she said this. She couldn't wait to see what was next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to town   New to town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to town
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next