Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Alice Cullen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Alice Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cullen   Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 am

Alice Cullen Alice_cullen_new_moon_photo

Character Basics
Name: Alice Cullen
Date of Birth: 1901

Sex: Female
Species: Vampire

Eye Color: Golden
Hair Color: black
Height: 4'10
Weight: 115

Appearance: She is very short with pale skin. Her hair is black and spikey but is always in a style that is "in". Her eyes are a Golden color but change to black when she is thirsty.

Character Bio
Abilities: premonitions

Personality:She may not look like much because of her size, but Alice is a funny loving girl. She loves to keep her family in the latest styles and will only let them wear something once. She can always make you smile no matter what mood she is in. But she tends to over do things a bit. If you ever need a make over or a party to be planned she would be more than happy to help you out. Her bright personality is what makes her who she is. She also loooves the color yellow and really fast cars.

History: She was born as Mary Alice Brandon in 1901 in Biloxi, Mississippi and was kept in an asylum because she had premonitions, which intensified into her "special ability" when she was changed into a vampire.While at the asylum she was always kept in a dark cell, which is another reason why she remembered so little. Alice was changed by an unknown vampire who worked at the asylum, in order to protect her from James, a tracker vampire who was hunting her. She and Bella are the only two people to ever escape James. She later had a vision of her and Jasper with the Cullen family. In pursuit of this vision, she found Jasper and the two moved themselves into the Cullens' house. After doing some research, (with help from Bella when James was torturing her) Alice found her grave and discovered that the date on her tombstone matched the date of her admission to the asylum (she had stolen her file from their records), perhaps implying that she was "dead" to her family when they confined her there.

when Edward Cullen first states his attraction towards Bella Swan, Alice is interested. Alice had a vision about her and Bella becoming friends and knew there was a distinct possibility that it would one day happen. Therefore, she is very supportive of the relationship between Edward and Bella. When Bella comes to visit the Cullens' house, Alice is polite and friendly, acting as if Bella is already a member of her family. With her mental powers, Alice also knows that Bella could very well become a vampire and the spouse of her adopted brother.

Later that year, the Cullens decide to play baseball, with Alice as the pitcher. Edward invites Bella along to watch and the entire family has a good time until three nomadic vampires, James, Laurent, and Victoria, arrive and threaten to kill Bella. Alice did not see that they were coming until shortly before the event because the decision was made extremely quickly.

Bella thinks up a plan for her to go to hide in Phoenix, Arizona, accompanied by Alice and Jasper. Alice and Jasper work together when Bella is being hunted, while the others hunted James. They stay in a hotel and Alice receives a vision of a ballet studio, not understanding what it means. Alice then sees Renee's, Bella's mother, living room in Phoenix. They realize James had changed his plans and calls Edward. Just before Alice, Jasper and Bella go to the airport to meet Edward, she sees something else. She sees Bella in the ballet studio, and although it is not known exactly what she saw, we know that it is something horrific. Alice does not tell Bella what she saw. When Alice, Jasper, and Bella go to the airport to meet the rest of their family, Bella slips away, causing Alice great worry.

The Cullens realize immediately that Bella has gone to the place in Alice's vision, and they rush to the studio. They arrive in time to help fight off James and kill him. When it becomes apparent that Bella was bleeding very badly, Alice doesn't leave the sight of where Bella was bleeding, although she is tempted to kill her, because she loves Bella so much. Alice presumably returns to Forks after she knows Bella is alright.

A few weeks later, Alice attends the high school prom with the rest of her family, helping Bella get ready. At the prom, Alice is one of the people in the center of attention as she captivates everyone with her looks, dress, and dancing.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Alice Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cullen   Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:25 am

APPROVED!!! *bows* ALICE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

Alice Cullen
Page 1 of 1