Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Renesmee Cullen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danille

Danille

Renesmee Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Renesmee Cullen   Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:10 pm

-Renesmee Cullen Renesmee-Cullen-renesmee-carlie-cul-

Name:Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Race: Vampire/Human

Birth Day: September 10, 2002

Description:
Renesmee has “shiny bronze-colored hair” that falls “in ringlets” and “chocolate brown eyes.” Her skin runs hot, only a few degrees cooler than Jacob’s and “glowed like backlit alabaster; the color in her cheeks was rose petals against it.

History:
Jacob Black, previously determined to destroy the monster which he believed to have killed Bella, imprints on baby Renesmee as soon as he sees her. Renesmee becomes key to a truce between the werewolves and the vampires; other werewolves would not hurt her because of pack traditions, which prevent harm towards the object of a pack member's imprinting. Renesmee is very possessive of Jacob, thinking of him as her Jacob (Edward says this is because Jacob tastes better than anyone else). It is stated that she loves her Mother at the same level as Jacob, even before officially meeting Bella, or even being born. Renesmee grows at an exceptional pace, mentally and physically, forming full sentences mere days after her birth. It is stated at the end of the book that she will probably reach complete physical maturity around seven years after birth, pysically appearing to be around sixteen to seventeen years old, at which point she will stop aging and live forever, the same as Nahuel, the human-vampire hybrid the Cullens met.

While Bella, Jacob, and Renesmee are in the woods hunting together, they are spotted by Irina, a member of the Denali coven, who is mad at the Cullens for not avenging her mate's death. Irina saw Renesmee and took her to be one of the immortal children, or in other words, a child that has been turned in to a vampire. Because of their inability to control themselves, "Immortal Children" are not allowed to exist, and Irina [whose mother had been killed for making an immortal child] tells the Volturi of her. Irina is not aware, however, that Renesmee is not an immortal child, she is half human, half vampire, growing and learning. The Volturi make the decision to come to Forks, and destroy the immortal child. Alice sees this in a vision and decides to see if she can find help by looking for something she can't "see". She tells the Cullens they need to prepare witnesses, and leaves a clue for Bella to figure out how to get Renesmee and Jacob aliases, and then flees with Jasper. She leaves clues to make it seem like there's no hope for at least Bella and Edward. When the Volturi show up, the Cullens have gathered witnesses from all over the world, who have seen what the child is. Though at first, the Volturi are ready to kill, they soon see through all the people willing to protect the child that she is special and should not be harmed. The deal to let her live is set when Alice shows up near the end of the trial with another matured half-vampire like Renesmee, one the Volturi have never known of. This boy, Nahuel, manages to tell the Volturi how he aged and matured, how old he is, and about his diet. They no longer see Renesmee to be a threat, and leave.

Personality:
Renesmee Carlie Cullen is very much like her father. She is stubborn and hard to budge. She is very used to getting her way with every one of the cullens, and jacob. She isn't ever punished or scolded, but spoiled. She isn't however spoiled to the point of rotteness, because she always wants to do what she can to help everyone around her. She isn't incredibly selfish, but not selfless either. She does what she can for those around her, but is careful not to lose what she wants, or has.

Strengths:
- Has protection from her family & wolf pack.
- Live forever

Weaknesess:
- She has a beating heart, and is more vulnerable than the rest of the cullens.
- Much is unknown about her breed, so if she were to get sick or get a disease, the cullens won't have a good idea of how to fix it

Ability:
- Can share thoughts and memories through touch
- Can break through shields

Family:
Edward Cullen (Father)
Bella Cullen (Mother)
Edward Masen Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (deceased)
Elizabeth Masen (Paternal Grandmother) (deceased)
Charlie Swan (Maternal Grandfather)
Renée Dwyer (Maternal Grandmother)
Phil Dwyer (Maternal Step-Grandfather)
Marie Higgenbotham (Maternal Great-Grandmother) (deceased)
Carlisle Cullen (Adoptive Grandfather)
Esme Cullen (Adoptive Grandmother)
Alice Cullen (Adoptive Aunt)
Emmett Cullen (Adoptive Uncle)
Rosalie Hale (Adoptive Aunt)
Jasper Hale (Adoptive Uncle)
Jacob Black (Mate)

Friends:
Seth Clearwater
Leah Clearwater
Paul
Embry

Other:
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Renesmee Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renesmee Cullen   Renesmee Cullen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 pm

approved. have fun. yay!!! reneesme....maybe we can get fangirl to be jacob...rofl
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

Renesmee Cullen
Page 1 of 1