Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A wonderous thought.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A wonderous thought. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:06 pm

"then you can help me on my history." Moritos smirked at his god mother, he was a bit shy to go into the vampire's house. Selene walked outside and saw that the sun was shining. she kept in the shadows.
"Moritos. Study now. I don't need your mother yelling at me. Or should I have adam teach you? You so far behind in your studies that even I would ground you." Selene was keen on making sure that all her siblings got good greats
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Danille didn't pay any attention to Moritos or Selene. She had been listening to nature around her. She kept herself on the ground letting her sense spread. Danille knew very well on how his grades were, but she was never the person for studying. So she really didn't say anything to Moritos about it. After all she would be a hypocrite by telling him to study when she never did.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Selene stared at DAnille and then walked out into the sun revealing her sparkling skin. Grabbing Moritos by the ear, his face went red. "Inside now before I kick you." Selene frowned, Moritos nodded his head and went inside.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Danille smirked as she stood up. "I'm going for a run. I'll be back in a bit."She told Selene turning around and heading away from the Darkous Home. She was going to come back but while the weather was nice she wanted to run. Her legs felt stiff for not having a full blown out run.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Selene took moritos inside as Danille left. She was curious though about the race that Danille it, but right now she dragged the boy named moritos into the house by his ear.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Danille took off at a face pace. She then went to a blown out run. She swerved through the trees as if they weren't there. Her mind cut from everyone encluding Talon. She felt the cool wind lash at her face whipping her hair back with a snap. As fast as Danille moved no one would notice her. She was invisible to the human eye. Just feeling the sootheness from Nature all around made her smile. She could hear the animals following her move. She was use to it since childhood. She felt the rush that running gave her. She felt completly strong.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Selene started helping Moritos with his history, trying to remembered the human history some of it she knew much of. Helping him was easy keeping his attention on the books was hard. She was starting to think that Danille should teach him. "Maybe I should call your mother so that you can pay attention." Selene teased.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Danille had eventully stopped on the edge of a cliff overlooking the fast lake. She knew she was past the city limits of Eternal Rose. Her mind was watching everything around her. A few birds flew by they seemed to dance as they flew. She couldn't help but smile even more. Everything was going great as she didn't suspect the figure that stood behind her. Not even the animals had a chance to warn her. Before Danille knew it she felt a blade pierce through her back. She saw the tip of the blade appear before her.

She felt the warmth of her blood fall into droplets down her light blue shirt. She felt her hands shake at the surprise. Danille tried to speak, but couldn't get the words out. She couldn't even open her mind to Talon or Selene to call for help. She couldn't even see her attacker. She gasped as the blade slid out causing her to buckle over. As everything darkened she saw a figure walk away with a silver tip dagger walking away laughing. There Danille laid in the red mess spreading around her. Talon....She thought as her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Selene heard a thought almost desparate. "Moritos find your mother and get Talon." Selene told him. "Follow my scent." She warned, Moritos heard the seriousness and disappeared to get Talon. she disapeared from the spot she stood and stood in the woods smelling blood. Something caught her attention, it wasn't someone she noticed. Walking forward she saw the blood over Danille's body. Sendng a light into the persons body that did this, she caused the insides to twist and turn while trying to use her light to heal danille.

Talon ran through the woods in hi wolf form angry as he could feel her pain, Demona running with him.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Danille hadn't felt this much pain since she was a child. She was always the one on her guard telling everyone to watch their backs. If she could laugh she would have since she didn't take her own advice. Once Danille decided to lower her guard and look where it ended her at. She was in total darkness, yet she was aware of her surroundings. She felt a wet nose touch her cheek and knew it was Mystic. The wolf was whimpering as she stood next to her body. She could feel the light from Selene, but her body rejected it. It was only a protection method her body did to prevent unknown species from doing anything to her. She could feel her body trying to heal itself. Danille could feel the anger pulsing through his body.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Talon saw Danille lying on the ground, he looked at her in fear and anger at the same time. growling, his eyes went to selene as she was the only one he saw there. Demona though stared at her sister tapping her on the forehead. "Can't die my dear. I'm still alive." Demona smirked. She tapped her fingers around the wound on danille. Talon growled at her, but Selene kicked him in the jaw before he tried to attack out of anger.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 am

Mystic jumped in between Talon and Selene. She didn't like the fact of anyone fighting while her friend is wounded. She could tell Danille wasn't going to die, but she wasn't going to be up walking anytime soon either. Not caring how much bigger Talon was to her she was able to pin him down due to the blood that Danille had giving her.

Danille could hear something happen. She tried to force her eyes open, but the pain was to great and she kept them shut. She could feel the anger as well as fear from Talon. Danille wished she could tell him everything would be okay, but she would be lying to him as well as herself. She couldn't even monitor herself because of the pain. That is where she was grateful for Demona. No matter what her sister knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:07 am

Drawing out the poison with her fingers like a wave over DAnille's wound, she slowly closed it. "I'll need to rest and take it easy for a few days." She saw that the poison was black, she threw it aside at a tree causing it to turn into acid.

Talon growled at Mystic as though telling her to get off of him before he rips her head off. He bit her neck as he was a pack leader and pinning him is something he would not have.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:15 am

Mystic yelped as he bit her neck. Her yelping was a bad mistake on Talon's part. No matter what state of mind Danille was in she heard the yelp of her long friend. Danille didn't have the energy but she forced a shockwave through the Earth in which her hand laid upon. She wasn't even mentally knowing what she was doing. As a safe way to keep Mystic safe she threw Talon. She didn't know who she threw just threw the threat to Mystic. Danille knew that if it was Talon she wouldn't forgive herself. Mystic stood up as the wound healed quickly.

Danille felt the poision leave her body and her wound healed. The rest though would take time. There was still some traces of poision in her body due to the fact that it was already spreading before Demona got there. It would go away on her own but causing that shockwave made Danille even weaker which led her to needing more rest.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:18 am

"This is why you never run alone here. you should know that by now Danille." Demona warned. Talon let out a yelp as he hit the tree hurting one of his ribs. Hearing DAnille's thoughts, she came up with something. "Sorry Talon, didn't mean to make my light rapshire hurt you. I'll have Adam fix you up." Selene told him. Talon growled as he laid on the ground in pain seeing that she was trying to make Danille feel better.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:28 am

Hearing Selene confirm that she had struck Talon made Danille feel terrible. She wasn't going to be able to forgive herself over that. She felt like a bad person and of all things she knew Talon wasn't going to be messed with by Mystic. She had hurt her mate and felt like she didn't deserve him. She felt Mystic's wet nose on her forehead trying to comfort. Danille knew she was going to be asleep for the next day or so to keep herself healed.
She also knew what Demona said was true.

Mystic looked at Talon blinking twice as she linked her mind with his. "Sorry. I don't like you being angry... nor fighting cause your angry. My friend needs you not your angered self."Mystic soft fairy like voice told him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 am

"mystic I would advise against that. wolves can't control their tempers when their mates are in trouble." Selene warned, she picked up Danille throwing her over her shoulder. Demona sighed and grabbed Talon by the fur of his neck and lifted him off the ground. "Told you not to pick a fight with people." demona told him as Selene started taking Danille back to her house to rest.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:35 am

Mystic flicked her ears to the side watching Darkestic. She didn't say anything more as she cut the connection to them. Her focus was on Danille and her only. She felt like some of the accident was her fault for not being there to protect Danille. She kept her head low and ears flat as she walked.

Danille wanted to comfort both Talon and Mystic, but she didn't have any energy left. She just laid there in the darkness drifting off into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Selene took her home and placed Danille in her room, Selene knew that no one would dare go in there since she was keen on keeping people out of it. She let Talon in there though after of course she fixed his bones. he kept by her side as Selene went downstairs to get something to eat for Talon.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Mystic had made her way by Danille's bed side. She wasn't going to leave until she knew for sure that Danille would be okay. The wolf kept her ears pricked and alert at all times. Danille's breathing had slowed down along with her heartbeat. It was dangerous but that was how Danille healed. She looked paler than ever and had a cold touch to her warm body. She would be concidered dead if her chest wasn't rising up and down from her breathing.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Talon felt horrible that he wasn't able to be there to protect Danille, he gripped her hand. Selene came upstairs with soup and a sandwich giving it to Talon. And then looked at DAnille turning her attention to mystic forcing a thought into the wolf named Mystic's mind.

-would blood make her heal faster- Selene asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:35 pm

- A transfusion would. I don't know for sure since her body rejected your light. In this state anything could be possible. - Mystic told Selene. It was true anything could be possible to help her heal faster. Mystic felt bad for Talon and knew that he only attacked because he was mad.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 pm

-what about demona. could she help?- Selene asked, she had enough blood for a transfusion. but wasn't sure if it could help or not.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Mystic just flicked her ears. She didn't know what Demona could and couldn't help with. -I honestly don't know.- She told the elemental with a sorry look in her eyes. She felt just as hopeless as Talon did since there was nothing she could do to help.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:45 pm

"I'm getting the doctors of the family." Selene left the house and went downstairs thinking about it for a moment. she sent for Adam to get a blood transfusion ready cause she wasn't going to have someone die in her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderous thought.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Eternal Rose :: Homes :: Darkous Home-
Jump to: