Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Jane's Bio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Jane's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Jane's Bio   Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Name: Jane
Date of Birth: (Unknown)

Sex: Female
Species: Vampire

Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Blonde and brown
Height: Around 5 ft
Weight: 100 lbs

Appearance: Jane has blonde/brown hair which is pulled back into a a bun at the base of her neck. A pale complection, typical for any vampire, crimson red eyes and soft pink lips. Dressed in a black dress to the knee, with black shoes and a black cloak falling to her feet over the whole ensemble.

Character Bio
Abilities: Basic - basic vampire abilities; Special abilities - Illusion of Pain

Personality:Jane is very dark and sadistic. She is easily angered when her powers fail, and has a very deep and strong hatred for Bella after their first meeting in New Moon. She appears to worship Aro as she is very happy to be in his presence. She enjoys her powers, and the respect and fear that comes from her having them, and never wastes an opportunity to use them.

History: The Volturi had their eyes on Jane and her brother Alec as potential vampires when they were still human, but were waiting until they were older to change them. When frightened humans tried to burn the twins at the stake because of suspected witchcraft, Aro stepped in, slaughtering the whole village. Because of all she went through, Jane gained the power to voluntarily inflict a mental illusion of agonizing pain on others. Jane has since become one of the prize members of the Volturi Guard. It is unknown whether or not Jane's human name was 'Jane' as well, but the chances are high that they were.

Photos
Jane
Jane's outfit

RP Sample

Jane stood in the shadows of the alley which was cast by two buildings on either side of her. The black hood of her cloak rested at the brim of her forehead. Piercing red eyes watched the passing people, the courtyard looking place, a large fountain in the center, was crowded with happy, joyous, laughing people.

It made her sick to see all the laughter and joy from the people. She slid from her spot near the edge of the alley, fangs bared almost menancingly at the air. A low hiss, growing slowly from her throat, erupted from her open mouth which bared her fangs. Several of the people, she noticed, that were close to the alley, stopped and looked at it oddly. She knew none would dare to make a trek down the path that had sounded eerie and menacing a moment before.

By now her hiss had died away, her fangs were covered by her top lip and her mouth closed with a soft snap. After a long moment more of watching the unsuspecting people past the alley, Jane slid away into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Jane's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane's Bio   Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:47 pm

hehehe Jane did what I did XD copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Jane's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane's Bio   Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:48 pm

It works for me! I'm too lazy to make another bio XD
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Jane's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane's Bio   Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:50 pm

As was I, but I am going to be having more than one character on here soooo I will have to write a few up anyways lol
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Jane's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane's Bio   Jane's Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:53 pm

APPROVED have fun. and yes you can have as many as you want. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Jane's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane's Bio   Jane's Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jane's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: