Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Running from the world (Danille)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Running from the world (Danille) Empty
PostSubject: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Running from the world (Danille) Old~Farm~House

------------------------------------------------

Viktor was on the porch with a beer in hand as his pregnant wife was playing with their son rider. they were so happy to have left the pack, he was more happy at the fact that he was living with the love of his life. That was something he loved more than anything. Watching as Talon came up to the house, he waved seeing the confused look on Talon's face. they weren't too sure about what is going on. but Viktor knew that Talon was there on business.

Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Danille had stayed a way for a few extra hours. She hadn't had any blood to sustain her for the past day. She closed her eyes knowing where Viktor and Talon stood. She knew she said she would give it a chance, but she really didn't know where to start and end. She hid in the shadows of the the trees before walking to the front door. She tapped lightly on the door.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Little four year old Rider opened the door looking at Danille as Saffire smiled as she looked at their guest. "Come in come in." SAffire smiled as Rider went to play. His little self went out in the back yard in the tall grass to play.

Talon stared at Danille, and then looked at Viktor. "I think you need to get Kraven fired so that we can get him. He was harrassing me in my grandmother's store."
"I'll deal with him." Viktor told them.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Danille smiled at little Rider. One thing Danille enjoyed were kids. She loved to help them and spoil them with goodies. Entering the house Danille looked at Talon. She needed to talk to him and explain herself to him. She felt bad and that's what forced her to decide to come here. She stood their as they talked being quiet.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Rider stood out in the field as Viktor waved at him to go in. "Have you been able to arrest Cross's aunt yet? I'm tired of finding her with bullets in her. I don't want to find someone else with them" Talon asked, Viktor shook his head as Saffire motions Danille to go outside as she sets up the table for a picnic outside.

"I can't. Oh hello new face. I'm Officer Viktor Krayne. this is my wife SAppire and that was our son Rider." Viktor told her, he sniffed the air. "Don't get a cut my wife might bite." It was a warning cause the girl smelt good to them.

"Rider. Come back sweetie." Saffire called, but she didn't see him in the distance. "He is fine honey. So New comer, I hope you can help me."

Talon stared at Danille with a calm look on his face, but then looked out at the field that Rider was playing in, he didn't see him either. But there was a smell that he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:17 pm

"I'm Danille. Its a pleasure to meet you and your family."Danille said with a smile. She didn't plan on getting a cut and being bitten. She had that feeling of dread around her. "Don't worry I don't get cut easily."She said her ears listening for the young boy. Something was wrong as Danille started to head for the back door. "Are you sure you don't want to go get your son?"She asked Viktor as her eyes flashed gold. Her instincts were kicking in after all she was worried for the child. She didn't like any child being harmed and that is one thing she would risk her life for.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 pm

"Nah he's fine. Moon children after all." Viktor said as Rider appeared over the hill walking towards them with a smile on his face. "See." viktor wave with the beer in his hand as he took the meat the grill.

Talon sniffed the air "I think there is someone in the..." Lifting his head he saw a vampire walking behind Rider platinum blonde hair and pale skin wearing a white dress shirt and black pants. Talon turned into his wolf form and growled at the vampire.
"Sit down dog." Adam said as he stepped forward "Or shall I kick you in the side." adam warned as Rider laughed running up to his mother.
"I have business with the Viktor since I am going to be teaching that human you care about." Adam told him. Stepping forward, he stared at Danille and then took a step back. He bowed his head. "Lady Danille."

Talon got a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:30 pm

"Adam its a pleasure seeing you again. What brings you to these parts?"Danille asked him giving him a slight hug. She still didn't shake the feeling off that she was being watched by something evil. She looked over Adam"Healthy as ever." She took a step back waiting for Adam to answer her question. She wasn't worried about Talon since Adam was no danger. Danille stood close to the back door waiting for something to just grab her. She knew her mind was probably playing tricks on her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Adam walked forward as Viktor and Saffire were catious. Thinking for a moment, he stared at Talon. "That reminds me, you need to stop by the house. Selene is pissed off at you." Adam told him, his eyes went to them. "I'm good Danille, I am glad to see you. But Viktor I want you to get custody over Cross for me. I am to be her teacher for magic." Adam told her. He was a mage after all, and willing to fight for the girl.

Talon stayed in wolf form not happy to hear that Cross and Selene in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Danille didn't say anything after that. She was watching Rider playing in the yard. Walking away from the group in the house she went outside to play along with Rider. "What you want to play Rider?"She asked the little boy. Danille smiled as she patted the child's head. One day Danille wanted a child for herself, but she didn't know if it would be a good idea. Danille keeled down to eye level.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Rider stared at Danille and laughed, he pulled a board game for children thinking that it would be fun to play. "Me play this." Rider said. suddenly as he stood in front of the window he waved at someone under the tree that stood in the shadows. In no time, a range of bullets blew through the door, rider ducked to the ground. Saffire covered the sons body with her own, Viktor and Talon ran around the house to attack who it was. Talon stepped on a land mine causing it to go off. He was blown through the window into the living room. The figure disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Danille felt one of the bullets skim her neck. The heat from it caused her skin to cut causing it to bleed. She turned around to see the window broken. "Is everyone alright?"She called out to everyone in the house. She still stood outside as she examined her surroundings. How could she not notice the figure? She couldn't understand since she was alerted and everything. She tore a piece of her shirt and pressed it to her neck. It wasn't a sever wound and within a minute it healed. Danille headed towards the trees cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Adrian stood on the roof with a gun in his hand as Viktor stared up at him with a glare on his wolf like face. ADrian aimed a shot gun at Viktor. "You know Viktor, you are a stupid mutt. Your family should be exterminated just like those vampires and that dark being." Adrian said. He took the ciggerette out his mouth and took aim.

Viktor jumped up, clawing his way to the roof to attack Adrian. Adrian stared at Danille and aimed for her letting off the the bullets knowing that Viktor would hit him.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Danille had spotted Adrian in time to dodge the bullets. She was fast and flexible than she looked. Narrowing her eyes Danille ran and pulled herself onto the roof by just free running. She didn't like him and now knew where she got the feeling from. Danille stood on the other side of Adrian as Viktor went to attack. A few bullets weren't going to stop her at all.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Viktor got hit by one of the bullets, he didn't get phased by it. Adrian stared at Danille and kicked her in the head before jumping back. Adam grabbed Adrian from behind, Adrian tried to shoot him but the bullets just flew off of him. "Try it we'll kill you." Adam warned. That is when Adrian fell silent with a grin on his face. Talon jumped up on the room going to sink his teeth into Adrian, but He moved out the way bursting into fire and disappearing. Adam got tackled off the roof by Talon and fell down. He hit the snow with a frown on his face. Talon bit the vampires arm.

Viktor turned back to normal and then looked at Danille with a bullet in his shoulder. "You okay?" He asked taking the bullet out.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:24 pm

"I'm fine its really hard for anyone to hurt me."Danille explained looking over Viktor's wound. "You going to be okay?"she asked him cocking her head to the side. She forgot about Adrian for a few moments. She was more worried about her spilling any of her blood since it gives whoever temporally immortality from anything. Her blood would make anyone not die. She checked herself over a second time to find no blood anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Adam got Talon off of him by kicking him in the fact. "Damn dog get off of me." Adam told him. Talon growled at Adam and bit his arm again.

Viktor turned to dAnille. "I'm fine its just a scratch don't worry about me. Its not that bad." Viktor said. He little his wound heal slowly but it still hurt. Jumping down from the roof, he grabbed Talon tackling him to the ground. "Stop it talon. control your temper."

Talon fought the wolf named Viktor as Rider cried. Talon stopped knowing that this isn't the place to tare a vampire apart. Rider came outside. "Mama. mama hurt." Rider said. Talon's eyse went wide as he changed back wearing nothing but his jeans. Viktor ran inside rushing to his wife's side. She had been shot through the chest and she was pregnant.

"Talon. Get the car. Adam use your magic to keep her alive." Viktor told her. Adam stared at the bullet knowing that she is allergic to.

"I can't. Its silver. Allergies aren't my specialty. We'll have to get her to the hospital or to Selene." adam told them.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

"No it has to be dealt with now."Danille said running to the wolf's wife side. She spanned her fingers letting the light take over. Her eyes flashed gold as she ignored everyone around her. The first thing she did was remove the bullet. She did it within a flash as the bullet slid into her hand. She wasn't about to let Sappire or the unborn child die. She was listening to everyone's heart when they were attacked and she knew there wouldn't be anytime to take her to anyone. It was a slow process that seemed to take forever as she worked.

The light seeped into the wound healing from the inside out. She watched as the tissues mend themselves. Than the muscles and slowly the skin. Danille hadn't concentrated this much let alone work in front of everyone. When she would cure people she would do it in the shadows, but being here now was something different. Only few people ever get to see a Light or Dark Beings work.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Saffire looked at Danille as her wound closed up with a smile on her face. Viktor hugged his wife and his temper flared this is the second time that she almost died. Going to his cabinet Viktor grabbed his shot gun. "Talon, guard my wife and my son. I'm going to go shoot me a teen." Viktor walked out to the truck.

Talon ran outside and tried to stop him. "No, if you do this your child will grow up without a father. Viktor lets think about this, your wife just got shot and your going to run off while she is scared out of her mind and might not be able to take care of Rider if she is still hurt." Talon told him. Viktor glared as Adam stood there watching them.

"Viktor. bring your son and wife to my house. I live in town to practice my magic. If you want to hunt the creature, at least let me keep the people you care for safe," Adam was offering since Saffire and Viktor were such nice people.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:03 pm

"You and your child have nothing to worry about."Danille whispered to Saffire. She stood up turned around and headed out of the house. She was pissed and was going to find Adrian one way or another. Bullets didn't hurt her no mere mortal weapon does so she felt the wind start to stir up along with her temper. Danille forgot all about Talon and the others she was going to end this hell before someone dies that she can't stop. Her eyes were a fierce gold that mixed with the blue and silver. Danille stood near the tree Adrian first appeared as she stood there she closed her eyes and sent her senses out far. She told Mystic to keep an ear out along with the other animals.

There would be no chance of letting this Demon live. No matter what Selene or Demona said. Now was going to be the end and she wasn't about to let anyone stop her. Danille had dealt with a lot and now this was the end. She put her right hand on the tree and sent light through it she wanted to call out a challenge to Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm

"Shit. Kamikaze people today." Talon ruffled his own hair with a confused look on his face not sure what to think about it. Viktor went back inside to take care of his wife first, but Talon ran over the hills to gather the others as Adam stayed to take care of Saffire incase the helitos comes back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from the world (Danille)   Running from the world (Danille) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running from the world (Danille)
Page 1 of 1