Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Danille Greyson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danille

Danille

Danille Greyson Empty
PostSubject: Danille Greyson   Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 pm

-Danille Greyson Vampire_Queen_by_KristianasCoven-

Name: Danille Sappire Greyson(Sappire Perne)

Race: Vampire/Light Being

Birth Day: April 4th

Description:
Danille is tall and lean. She has pale skin that seems tp glow in moonlight, and shimmer in the sunlight. Her bluish-silver eyes darken or lighten with her mood. She may look fragile, but she is very strong and fast. Her long black hair falls to her mid-back. Her hair shines with her skin and is very silky smooth like. She tends to wear dark clothing... unless in a good mood then she'll wear something white. Danille normally wears a black trench coat that falls to her knees. Danille has a gothic type necklace that is a dragon. Each of its points have a ruby in them, while in the bottom is a diamond of blood from her past.

Necklace:
Danille Greyson Ch0157-alchemy-gothic-pendant-01l

History:
Danille was born before B.C. in Rome, Italy. She was raised by her two parents before getting turned into a vampire. Her parents knew before she became a vampire that she had special gifts of life. When she was five she brought her dog back to life. They watched her as she grew up and started to make the Earth grow. They noticed how she got water to the fields without a pale. Soon others begain to know of the "Light Child''. As in people so did vampires. Danille grew up in a quiet place until the age nineteen when her parents were killed. She remembered coming home annouced she was going to get married finding her parents drained of all blood. She was going to scream when she felt someone grab her. She tried to fight ,but it was helpless. The next morning she felt weak and couldn't stand the sunlight. She looked around noticing someone watching her. She was told what had happen to her and her life by some old woman. Danille left Rome and went to Florence after finding her Fiance dead.

Twenty years passed until she met Sita her adopted sister. Their stories were similar to each other. After a few hundred years they lost contact again. Danille traveled everywhere in each period posing as someone in that period. She learned many things and met great teachers. Over the years she had grown somewhat immune to the light. Also she doesn't kill her victiums unless they deserve it. Her powers grew a lot more and yet they still are growing. Now she moved to Tennesse to start a new life. While there she found her sister again and they are living with each other. She hopes everything will turn out all good.

Personality:

Strengths:
- Weapon Expert
- Fighting Expert
- Very Wise
- Has experence from different time periods

Weaknesess:
- Children( always tries to help them)
- Isolation
- Sunlight bothers her sometimes
- Doesn't have blood when she needs it will make her go on a firenzy

Ability:
- Eagle Vision( Lets see auras around people)
- Controls Elements
- Has the ability to bring certain people to life
- Has the power to influnce people to do her bidding

Family:
Sita( Adoptive-Sister)
Brom Greyson(Father-Deceased)
Selene Greyson(Mother-Deceased)

Friends:
No one for now

Other:
- greater power just hasn't figured out how to gain it.
- Pet wolf
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Danille Greyson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danille Greyson   Danille Greyson I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:14 pm

APPROVED

But I'll talk to you about controling the elements and bringing people back to life thing later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

Danille Greyson
Page 1 of 1