Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Hatter and Adam Darkous

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Hatter and Adam Darkous Empty
PostSubject: Hatter and Adam Darkous   Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Hatter and Adam Darkous Alice-Syfy-Movie-andrew-lee-potts-9377815-266-400

Name: Hatter Darkous [Tyberious Zaca]

Race: vampire

Birth Day: Doesn’t remember (turned August 14th)

Description: A tall man with black hair and dresses oddly; his skin is a pale color as it use to be a dark tan color. Eyes are golden, a golden necklace around his neck with a silver rabbit pendant that he as given as a gift. His face has a little bit of a scruff.

History:
Hatter is a werid man, was born to a traveling Gypsy family whom performed for the public all over the world. He had lived the life the way his family wanted, till he came to England where his family was going to perform for the royal family. He met a girl with blue eyes named Selene whose eyes entranced him almost to the point he followed her for three days before even speaking to her. When he did talk to her, they became great friends till the night in England when they were going to perform for a noble. The noble was a werewolf named Lucious whom wanted blood. The wolf attacked his family feeding his coven but then slashed Hatter. But in the streets it was fair game as the wolf was knocked back by a vampire named Selene. The one he fell for. Lying there dying, Hatter’s last sight was the blood eyes before Selene injected her venom into his lower lip.
After being turned, he followed Selene around like a lost puppy protecting her from anyone. He entertained her with his circus skills and fighting his urges. But he looked at her eyes so much that he fell for her completely, causing him to be jealous a lot but when he admitted her feelings to her around Adam one of the new vampires; well things didn’t go to well. He threw her into a wall and cracked her skin when she rejected him claiming that it isn’t true. Realizing what he did, Hatter left even when Selene told him that it was fine if he stayed. Hatter couldn’t take it, so he left with out a word other than saying “I’m sorry my love.” Going around the world he found comfort is making tea and writing, so he wrote a series based on his life and the vampire world but changing things a bit. He ended up making a tea store that became a hit as he called it Goddess Tea after Selene. After about four hundred years, he finally spoke to Selene by letters as he missed her and was still inlove with her eyes. Moving to America, finding that things have not been going well. Receiving a call from Julius his younger brother of the Darkous family. Hatter dropped everything he rushed to eternal rose as fast as he could to help only to find that Tidus and his wife were already on the suicide mission.

Personality: A kind man that is rather tricky. He loves odd clothing, and making tea. Hatter likes to make things for fun, and cause trouble once in a while. All in all, he is loyal to his vampire kind to a fault. He doesn’t like Troy nor Drake.

Strengths:
- Art
- Writing
- Making Tea
- Loyalty

Weaknesess:
- Selene Darkous
- His temper
- World History

Ability: None

Family:
-Darkous family
-Human family (Dead)
-King Dracul

Friends:
None for now – Adam Darkous -

Other: No Mate

--------------

Hatter and Adam Darkous 2uf6108

Name: Adam Corvin Darkous

Race: Wizard/Vampire

Birth Day: October 25th

Description: Platinum blonde hair and looks to be around 18, he dresses normally in dark clothing or in casual clothing. Carrying a little book in his back pocket that contains his spells as he carries a little bag of herbs in his pocket that can cause harm. Golden eyes that are normally changed by a spell to hide them.

History: Adam was one of those mages that wanted more in life; living in a family of witches and psychics, he met many races. But the one that he liked was the vampires. Growing up, he learned as much as he could about the race, but his family frowned upon it. They kicked him out after he lost the contest as head of the family. Being devastated by it, he sat in the rain alone will a vampire with blue eyes walked up to him with a man with a funny hat. Adam was taken to the Darkous home where he was turned into a vampire when he turned eighteen. Always thankful for the family that took him in, after a couple of decades, he went out on his own to learn about the world knowing that at least the family was safe.
For years Adam studied with the humans and mages, out living his own brother whom had cheated him out of head of the Corvin family. He ended up learning new magic that rose in Africa and new Orleans that gave him an edge against those who threaten him. He kept in contact with Selene through letters and after a while phones. But then…he got the call while in China learning about spiritual magic. How Tidus and Anna were in trouble, and how things have gone wrong. He left his training sensei going to America where he met Hatter at the airport. They headed to Tennessee to help as best they could since things have gone to hell.

Personality: Proud of being a wizard and a vampire, he isn’t afraid to speak his mind even to Aro or Dracul. Bright, he is smart in spells but not in many human things. A nice man but at the same time cold hearted.

Strengths:
-Magic
-Spells
-Fighting

Weaknesess:
-human history
-Challenges – he is stubborn and will accept any challenge just to prove he is stronger
-Sports
-Wolves-they scare him

Ability:
Mage: Spells – Potions – is known for his fire and chaotic pain magic

Family:
Corvin family (Dead)
Darkous family
Selene Darkous (Maker – thinks of her as a mother/little sister figure)

Friends: None – No mate

Other:

Last edited by Darkestic on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

Hatter and Adam Darkous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatter and Adam Darkous   Hatter and Adam Darkous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Of course they are approved Wink
Back to top Go down

Hatter and Adam Darkous
Page 1 of 1