Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
King Dracul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
King Dracul I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
King Dracul I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
King Dracul I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
King Dracul I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
King Dracul I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
King Dracul I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
King Dracul I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
King Dracul I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

King Dracul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

King Dracul Empty
PostSubject: King Dracul   King Dracul I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:22 am

King Dracul Dracula

Name: King Dracul

Race: royal Vampire

Birth Day: Unknown. Celebrates it on October 25th

Description: Black hair like a raven, as it is long. His eyes are the color of blood but show much kindness and warm heartedness. Standing tall and strong, he isn’t one for backing down from a challenge. Dressing in old fashion clothing, always dress to impress.

History:
Dracul was born to a noble man before being turned by the former king, he took the name Dracul after being turned into a vampire at the age of 25, but his life made him look a little older. He started off as a human hating, human killing machine that wanted to make humans fear him and the vampire race. But one day after the Volturi took control of the reigns. He became depressed and killed more humans that is when he met a child of the human world. She walked right up to him giving him a bunch of flowers; asking him to not hurt her family. Achild no older than the age of two asking that of him; his heart softened a bit as he saw that he was taring apart families like his maker had with him. The child though was sick, so he took the child saying that he will never attack another human as long as he kept the human child named Sophia.
HE raised the child as his own, keeping her human as he began making plans to have humans walk with vampires side by side. Though the volturi stood against him. His coven began to grow but then one day Sophia died her human life; and Dracul cried for the first time in his life time. Dracul swore to make Sophia’s and his dreams come true since he treated her like his own daughter. What he didn’t know is that it was Demetri that poisoned the child on one of her trips. Dracul began hosting parties, and balls gathering vampires that will follow his rule. Recruiting Jane and Alec of the Volturi to help him with his goal. He considers them part of his family, as well as the Darkous and Cullens. Dracul doesn't travel much, but he keeps a fair hand in the ways of the vampire. Encouraging vampires making friends with humans as the Volturi are trying to keep that from happening. When he heard of Bella and edward's story, it gave him hope for the future as well as maybe makng peace between the vampires and te wolves. His eyes always knowing who he really is, he will face his destruction he had caused in the past with a gentle hand in hopes for the future. With the help of vampires and other families.

Personality:
Kind and sweet, he is noble to a fault. Wanting nothing more than peace, he appears as a happy man. But once a year he is set in depression cause of the dead mortal child he raised as his own. He cares about every vampire life, and hopes to one day have peace with the Volturi. Will fight though for what he believes in, and not back down.

Strengths:
Fighting, words, leadership

Weaknesess: Garlic cause the smell bugs his senses, Sophia’s grave, his temper for the volturi

Ability: He has skills of blood manipulation to control someone like a puppet. Blood explosion: causing mortal and immortal blood to explode in their vanes. Speed. Transformation: his skin becomes tougher as his hands are turned into claws as his mouth becomes that of razor sharp teeth with longer fangs that over lap his lips.

Family: Sophia (human) (Dead)
Selene Darkous (vampire- heir)
Jane
Alec
Dracul Clan

Friends:
Darkous coven
Cullens

Other: has no mate
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com

King Dracul