Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) Empty
PostSubject: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Henry came to Voltera with Selene; he knew that it would take a little bit for Winry to know where they are going. But he brought her to the castle to face judgement and maybe get Aro to allow him to kill her. though the thought of Aro killing an elemental vampire with alot of fire power was something that made him think. Selene frowned as she stood in the great hall of voltura castle which is one place she didn't like to be.
"Stand up straight. you might be getting a new father." Henry frowned. "I rather take off your head."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Aro walked into the throne room. He had a wide smile upon his face as he looked Selene over. "Selene! My dear, so lovely to see you again. I trust the trip here wasn't too hard on you was it? I told Henry here to be extra careful with the lovely Princess. I do not wish for Dracul to hold anything else against me." He continued to walk towards her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 pm

selene looked at Aro as she pierced into his mind, Henry kept Selene's hands and arms numb so that she couldn't use her light attacks. It was something he knew very well. Selene kept a calm look on her face.
"Its not a pleasure to meet a murderor." Selene told him coldly. "Still a coward like always. Getting other people to do your work for you. Ha." Selene may look calm but she was pissed off as she blocked off all her thoughts trying to shield them all. "You already got on his bad side. And soon, all the humans will know about our kind." Selene smirked.
"Aro...I was wondering. Maybe we should keep her in the cellar or something. Teach her about how humans would react to us being revealed." Henry smirked as he knew the torture.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Aro laughed "You are still feisty as ever my dear. Something that I think that us vampires need more of these days." He got closer to her knowing that Henry would have her under control. "I was so hoping to make Dracul see my side of things. humans don't belong in our world." He chuckled "Unless of course it is for a meal." an evil smile went across his face. He could smell another tour group coming closer to the room. "Ah, it will be snack time soon Henry my son."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Selene's arms might not work, but she snapped her fangs at him. "Really. They don't. I know for a fact they do." Selene knew that they did, if it wasn't for her then Henry and Julius would be dead. They would have died from their illness, Hatter would have died in the alley, and Adam would be still treated like a servant. She wasn't about to let this vampire tell her that it wouldn't happen. Henry made Selene's body fall to her knees. "You are simple minded Aro. Always have been. You couldn't find your way out of a paper bag."
Henry smacked Selene in the back of the head hard enough that she fell forward a bit. Grabbing the back of her hair, the sound of dinner sounded good. He knew that would be torture for Selene as he heard the tour about to come in.
"this shall be fun." Henry smirked.
"Leave them alone." Selene told them sadly.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:30 pm

As the humans walked in Aro smiled and greeted them in a normal manner. Then once the doors were shut he and the others all attacked and began to feed on them. Once he was done he saw Julius bust through the door. A laugh escaped Aro's lips. "Ahh so good of you to join us Julius. I'm afraid you just missed our little dinner party." Aro stopped, he could smell something wonderful. "Oh my my my. what is that most wonderful smell?" Aro's eyes went black again. This smell was too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Henry stared at Julius moving to make Julius go limp with a snap of his fingers, but Julius waved his hand quickly causing the bones around his eyes to crack like walnuts. Turning to Aro, Julius stood in front of Troy.
"Damn you." Henry snapped at his brother, wanting to jump at him. But then he saw Troy. Selene's head lifted up looking at TRoy pissed off that he was there. "Good. Then she can watch us drain him." Henry grabbed Selene's hair as the pain in his face subsided.
Julius stared at Selene knowing that she wanted Troy protected. "I got two other vampires waiting. And one is going to blow the front of the complex making people come here in broad daylight." Julius warned.
"Ju. Get him out of here. You idiot!" Selene yelled, but Henry jerked her head back as she couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Troy stepped out from behind Julius and glared at Henry. "Let..her..go." He wasn't about to stand around and let them hurt Selene. He looked at Julius waiting for him to tell him when he needed to use his fire power against Henry. When Henry yanked Selene's head he couldn't take it. A picture of flame thrower popped in his head as he yelled "Ahi Firo!!" He kept his gaze on Henry Troy's eyes growing cold. "Let her go now or you will end up just like Amber."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Henry stared at Troy as he used Selene as a shield for the fire attack. Selene let out a scream as he used the vampire to shield Aro as well. Julius frown finding this a rather cheap move.
"Selene!!!" Julius yelled. He didn't really have a choice, grabbing Troy's arm he said the words. "I told you not to do that! SONG!!" Julius yelled as Hatter threw wine bottles that were like russian mofia bombs as they went off at the window letting the sun come in that seemed to not be hidden anymore.
Selene looked at Troy as her clothes were a bit burnt and her skin dark from the smoke.
"Some boyfriend you are. Attacking your own girlfriend. what a shame." Henry shook his finger.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 am

Troy looked at Henry and glared as he got out of Julius' grip and walked towards Henry. He took Selene in his arms and gave her to Julius. "Alright Henry it's just you and me. You want to attack me go ahead. I have a nice fiery death waiting for you." Troy wasn't thinking at all. He was so filled with hate and anger at the moment all he could think about was getting rid of Henry and getting Selene home. That is if he made it home.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:09 am

Julius held Selene in his arms as Hatter jumped into the windows with a video camera in his hands. him and Adam had another plan going with this one. Guards came flying through the doors over Henry and ARo's head as Adam came into the room with skeletons around him. Selene looked at him as this was bad in her book.
"Troy...don't..."
"You know. you only know one spell most likely child." Henry smirked. Henry looked at Aro waiting for his orders. He had ordered Henry not to kill Troy or Ansley. "Aro?"
Adam held out one hand. "Troy...back up." Adam warned.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:14 am

Troy heard Selene's voice and snapped out of whatever had a hold of him. He turned and looked at her, then to Adam nodding his head. Then looking back to Henry "I may not be able to end you, but they can." He walked to Selene and kissed her deeply. "I'm so sorry baby.. I.. I didn't mean to. I don't know what happened... I saw him hurting you and..." He couldn't believe that he had hurt her with what he was trying to use to help her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:20 am

Selene didn't answer as Adam stood with Julius side by side as Hatter was in the window looking down at them. He frowned at Troy and Selene but then his attention was on Henry and Aro.
"DAMN YOU!!!" Hatter jumped from the window and Adam shook his head as the skeletons surrounded the guards and the two main vampires in the room. Adam was using alot of magic and the smell of human blood wasn't helping. "Let me have him."
"No thank you. I just want her head on my wall." Henry pointed his finger at Selene. "The one who killed, shall pay the price. No one else."
"What about Tidus and Anna?" Hatter barked.
"It was time for those dogs to be put down. Just like when Dracul reveals himself, he'll be put out with the dogs." Henry stood in front of Aro as though protecting him.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:27 am

Aro watched as everything seemed to be happening so quickly. When he saw that the human named Troy had promise in the magical arts a wide smile went across his face as the wheels in his head began to turn. Troy would make a wonderful addition to his little family. With Renata gone he would need a new body guard and a vampire that knew magic would be perfect. When he heard Henry ask him if he could attack Troy, Aro nodded his head. "Remember do not kill him though. I need him"

Aro watched as Adam and Hatter did their part in the ambush. "We did what we had too. It was not a thing that I wanted to do. But they had simply taken things for far for our kind. You will understand eventually." Aro placed his hand on Henry's shoulder. "Do not kill Selene, but I want the boy."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:35 am

Selene looked at Aro as Henry's attention was on someone else now, the order was given, and without thinking Henry one by one went after Adam and Hatter making their bodies go limp as Julius tried to catch his brother in his sight. though her body hurt, she stayed close to Troy as she knew fighting Henry would be hard.
"Yeah right. Had to be done. Just like when Henry revealed himself with Amber in the Devil's woods to the humans." Selene said. She had black mail on the boy more than anyone would know. "And if you think that way. then Aro...you think that Julius is scary..." She took off her shoes causing Henry to freeze for a moment enough to make Julius locate his foot. Julius snapped his fingers causing the bones in his brother's legs to break.
Selene's eyes narrowed as Adam got to his feet guarding Troy. He knew this look all too well; digging her nails into the ground balls of light appeared at the ends of her fingers as she stood up running at Aro.
"SELENE!!" Julius snapped.
"Baka!" Adam sighed. "He's in for it now."
Selene slashed and threw balls of exploding light at Aro trying to enter his flesh to burst him open.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:47 am

Aro saw Selene rush towards him. He jumped up dodging her attack and landed behind her. He looked at Henry and frowned. "Is what she said true?" He was not very fond of being made out to be a fool. Especially by a vampire such as Henry. He saw all the fighting. "Enough!!" He still kept his eyes on Henry. "Speak or I shall make you."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:52 am

Henry got to his feet as Julius was protecting Troy; Selene wasn't going to let up. She wanted both Henry and Aro's head on a plate, and right now she is in kill mode.
"Yeah. But I took care of it. Had Razorite erase their memories before they would tell anyone." Henry smirked, he wasn't that stupid.
"Aro...you killed papa. And papa kept sanity in check once in a while. Guess whose home." Selene smirked as her eyes fixed on Aro. She jumped towards him, as Henry went to tackle her, but Adam made his skeleton hold onto Henry blocking him. Selene latched onto Aro's back digging her nails into his skin as she made small balls of light to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:55 am

Troy watched Selene with wide eyes then he looked at Julius. "Should we.. stop her?" He didn't really know what to do now. she was about to kill Aro, a leader of the vampire world. If she killed him then there were going to be alot of pissed off followers after the entire Darkous family and Dracul's clan. It would start the largest war the supernatural world had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:06 am

Julius and Adam knew he had a point. "Julius you take Troy and Hatter. I'll grab Selene." Adam told them. Julius picked up hatter throwing the limp boy over his shoulders and grabbing Troy's shoulder pushing him forward.
"Now. Now. Now." Julius shoved. "Go. Go. Go." He was leading Troy back the way they came.

Selene dug into Aro's back more and more as Henry was finally let lose. "Kastimba!!!" Adam yelled. Selene fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes looking like she was asleep but she wasn't. A skeleton brought Selene to him as he looked at Henry and Aro. "Let this be a warning. I saved you this time. Next time...we won't stop her." Adam warned. Cradling Selene in his arms.
"I'll go back to that town and kill you." Henry snapped.
"We'll be waiting." Adam didn't bow but his voice was so cold that death would be freezing. Turning his back to Aro and Henry. "Oh and Aro...don't touch my student." He snapped his fingers causing the door to slam behind him catching up with Troy and Julius whom still held Hatter. Selene was still looking like she was asleep in Adam's arms.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 am

Troy spun around to go to Selene. He knew that when she woke up she would be pissed at him for even putting him self in that danger for her. But he was still alive wasn't he? He touched her forehead gently as he looked at her. Then he looked up to Adam "Is she going to be okay?" He looked back to her, her face was so dirty but it was still beautiful to him. He whipered to Selene "Selene?.... song?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:44 am

Adam frowned at TRoy. "We will have a nice long talk when we get back home." Adam said his stare could make anyone feel like they are an inch tall. "She can't hear you." Adam had done something he didn't really want to do but he had no choice. They walked out the back door like before heading back to the circle.
"Troy. I told you. Nevermind. Hope Selene changes you soon, cause I might not get into this one." Julius pointed at Hatter, he knew that once Hatter woke up he would be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:56 am

Troy knew he was in deep over his head on this one. He had a feeling that everyone was going to be pissed at him for what he did. Not to mention when Hatter wakes up he might turn Troy into a meal, and he will never let him hear the end of this one. He would rather be killed right now then have to face his mother, dracul, Selene and everyone else for what he had done. He hung his head and whispered. "I really fucked up..." He walked ahead of everyone. He wanted to get out of there and he wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 am

Adam led them towards the warehouse as Julius bit his lip. He wanted to get blood and fast. If he didn't his eyes were looking at Troy for a while. Adam stared at Troy.
"Hold Selene." Adam told him as he handed her over to Troy. "Don't drop her. HEr body is fragile due to the spell."
"Adam what did you do to her?" Julius asked coldly.
"I...well she sleeping. Sort of. I'll explain when we get home." Adam stared at Troy for a moment, "Don't worry no one will harm you. Just might be pissed at you a bit." Adam lied, he knew hatter would like a go at him but Selene won't let him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Troy took Selene and held her gently. She was so light, it was almost as if he was holding a feather. He looked at her and his heart almost seemed to sink as he looked at her face and her burnt clothes. He had almost killed the girl he loves. He thought about giving up the whole magic thing because of it.
"Somehow I think that there are going to be a few members of the family that will want to snap my neck when he wakes up......" He sighed as he continued to carry Selene.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Julius walked into the warehouse; and then turned looking at Troy as he tossed HAtter's body into the circle. Adam didn't say anything as he passed Julius whom wore a frown on his face.
"I'll be first." Julius walked up towards Troy. "You idiot!!!" HE frowned. "I told you to wait." Julius was going to rip him a new one as Adam thought of the spell that he had used on selene as he looked through his book the spell he used didn't sound right. "If you had waited, we could have gotten Selene and killed that brother of mine. Told you to wait for my word. And Adam did to. You got too much of a temper in you!!! I refuse to allow you to become a vampire till you get that temper in check!!! What if next time you actually kill her? Or worse. Your spell miss aims and kills an innocent child!!!" Julius wasn't going to let him off the hook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)   Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped and trouble (Lauren, ansley, darkestic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next