Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Mitch Gravens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Mitch Gravens Empty
PostSubject: Mitch Gravens   Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Mitch Gravens Dwayne-johnson

Name: Mitch Gravens

Race: Vampire

Birth Day: June 18th. The year is still unknown but he thinks he is 110 because of all the time periods he has lived.

Occupation: Mitch works for a small Law business about 30 minutes away from his home in the city. He also has a job for a waiter at Miss Ruby's Resturant for part time on weekends.

Description: Mitch has that tough, bodyguard looking build to him on the outside, But on the inside he's not all that bad. He has the dark haired buzz-cut that he had all of his life. He has those teddy bear looking eyes that you could stare into or fall asleep on them. The tattoos are from when he was in Hawaii with his parents. They are a quote from his father and then the others are from the army. He could be seen wearing either a wife beater, ripped shirts, Muscle shirts and then jeans and work boots or sandals. His skin looks like a faded Bamboo tree with pale scars and scratch marks all up and down his torso.

History: Mitchell Gravens was born on June 18th. The year was unknown because of his parents never knowing the date. He was the oldest out of 8 other siblings. His parents were both human though. so was all of Mitch's brothers and sisters. The family went bankrupt after Mitch's 13th birthday. So, he landed up on the streets until he was about 15. But, How he became a vampire was the crazy thing. He met a girl when he was homeless; She was nice, had a cute personality, Nice body. She said her name was Sierra Bailey and that she was new in town. He was nice and allowed her to stay with him. They talked for a couple days about the past, future, family, and friends. One night they got real close and one night after she took him to meet her parents they got real intimate with one another. She leaned into him, nuzzled wetly into his neck and then... SINK!!! She bit into him!!! He passed out after a few minutes in her bed. That was all he could remember at the night...The screaming, the blood smell, her hair in his face, and then being carried away by someone who he never felt of heard of. He awoke at the hospital the next day, all wobbly and barely knowing where he was. He was told that a animal bit into him when he fell off a cliff and landed near a coyote.

His aunt was very kind enough to take him into her home after that "accident." She still to this very day will not let Mitch have any girl over to her house Unless his aunt checked if she had a criminal background. He got saddened when he had to move away to this new city away from his aunt and all of his friends. He now wished he stayed home and never came to this New city. He has these visions of the girl who turned him and that she's always near him..But she's always dissapeared after he blinks a few time. To this day, Mitchell has never seen Sierra Bailey ever since those couple days with her..and then that dreadful night.

Personality: Cocky (At times), Competitive, Cuddling, Caring, Understanding, Always working, Wishing, (Sometimes) Depressed, Dangerous to be around, Blows up when mad, FRIENDLY, Hard worker, Motivated, Sarcastic, Comedic, Always questioning things, etc. (Can't name the others.)

Strengths: His friends, His car, His Aunt, Getting a girlfriend, getting an award, helping new people around, New neighborhood, New people, when he has just fed from his source, hearing inspiring quotes from other people and then books/computers/etc, GIRLS, Animals, enemies, football, tennis, golf, hockey, thunderstorms,music, etc.

Weaknesess: Deceased parents, Little siblings, hurting another people he cares for, people dying in front of him, His crush[es].

Ability: Visions of his creator/Death. He can see Sierra in his dreams, But when he wakes up, she's never there with him.
Strengh of Superman. He doesn't REALLY have that much strengh, But he can bench 500 pounds plus. He can lift at least 3 people at a time. ((Wink

Family:
Mother: Eliza Carena Gravens (Deceased)
Father: David Gravens (Deceased)
Siblings: Blake, Emma, Sarah Lynn, Michael, Drake, Katie, Kayleen, Dill. (Deceased.)

Friends:
Has none at this moment cause of switching to a new town, But wants to meet some new ones and feel welcomed and everything into the new town.

Last edited by Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Mitch Gravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitch Gravens   Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 pm

ooooh he sounds like fun! I think that Jewell would have fun with him XDD

anywaaays. you are approved!!
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Mitch Gravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitch Gravens   Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:36 am

no you are not approved. I want to know about your skill? the creator and death one?
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

Mitch Gravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitch Gravens   Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Darkestic has final say, soooo go with what she says. lol I am just a minion Razz
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne Kyobashi-Acadia

Mitch Gravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitch Gravens   Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Kay..I re-edited it. Razz Took me forever to get the skill thing and i was like.."OH! IT WAS ABILITY!!!"
I'm sorry...I was born a blonde.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Mitch Gravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitch Gravens   Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:31 pm

approved. I like it. sorry, the powers confused me, so I wanted to get what that was about. ^_^ everyone is blonde right now. ^_^ you can rp now.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mitch Gravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mitch Gravens   Mitch Gravens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitch Gravens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: