Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Miya Kelson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tay

Tay

Miya Kelson Empty
PostSubject: Miya Kelson   Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Miya Kelson Jasmine-villegas-large

Name: Miya Jennifer Kelson

Race: Human

Birth Day: January 1st, 1994

Description: She is kinda short, at the height of 5'3". But she doesn't mind her height, considering she thinks of being short as an advantage. Her hair is long, and black. But when it gets wet - like when it's raining - she gets annoyed because it gets curly. Her eyes are dark brown, but sometimes seems black and sometimes seems a rich chocolate brown. Her complexion is pretty tan despite the fact that she hasn't seen much sunshine in her life. But she gets it from her mother. Miya is most of the time found wearing simple skinny jeans and a t-shirt. She doesn't like flashy things, but she does like to dress girly sometimes. And when her girly side comes out, it scares some people.

History: She was born into a middle-class family, so has never really expected flashy things. She was raised well, and knows when to have good manners and when to fight back. Her parents divorced when she was 14, and it didn't surprise her like it did a lot of other people. But then again, she was the one to hear and see them fight. And also avoid each other. Sometimes, they even used her to get back at one another. She lives with her mother now, and hasn't seen much of her father. All she knows is that he is now an alcoholic and has a girlfriend. Otherwise she just ignores the thought of him completely. She isn't too happy with how her life is right now, but she stands it for her mother's sake.

Miya has never had many friends and never plans on having very many in her life. She has yet to have her first boyfriend, and she doesn't let the distraction of boys get in her way. It annoys her when even the slightest bit of interest comes to her at a guy. She knows about the secrets of Eternal Rose, the wolves and the vampires. But surprisingly she isn't scared of them or anything, and just chooses to accept it instead of other humans who try to hunt them down just to get killed most of the time.

Personality: She is normal, and doesn't like it when people boast about things to her face. In her mind, it just shows how selfish they are if they tell all about their fortunes, and show no care for anyone else's fortunes/misfortunes. She doesn't like it when people are arrogant, but stands it if she's tolerant that day. She is nice, if you'll be nice to her. And can be very likable if you see the right side of her.

Strengths: keeping her mind focused, controlling her emotions, cheering people up when needed.

Weaknesses: certain guys, her family, people bragging, taking harsh criticism.

Ability: N/A

Family: Kayla, mother, human. Barren, father, human.

Friends: N/A

Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalworld.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ansley

Ansley

Miya Kelson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miya Kelson   Miya Kelson I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down

Miya Kelson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Characters :: character Bios :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: