Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A Lost Hope.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A Lost Hope. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 pm

"Dracul's doing okay. He is missing Selene being there at the castle, and missing Jane and mother as well. He called me yesterday not remembering where he put his boots from the victorian era that mother put away." Moritos laughed as the image of Dracul running around the castle looking for just a pair of boots. Emily brought him a steak dinner which he gladly ate. But something made him stop, turning his head to Kraven and Adrian, he fell silent. "I have seen those two before."

Talon walked over to Danille curious to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Danille laughed along as she too could imagine Dracul look for his boots. "Well least he is doing good. Didn't want any problems to start occurring."She said causally. Danille turned her head to Kraven and Adrian. "I've just met them today. I don't get a good vibe from them. For some reason I feel shadows follow them where ever they go."She said putting her hands together before looking away. Something just didn't feel right to her know as she fanned out her senses to where she'll be able to hear things for miles. Danille started drumming her fingers on the hard tabletop. Then she noticed Talon had walked up to them"Anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Talon shook his head. "No nothing is wrong." Talon told her, he was a bit curious to how she could look as young as she does and have a god son the age he sees before him.

Moritos stared at the wolf and then looked at Kraven and Adrian whom didn't pay attention to him. "No I have seen them in the woods of Romania. Back when something was attacking the village outside the castle. The bodies were broken, torn apart by some beast. Dracul thought mom did it, but she pointed out that she had more class than taring them apart like that." Moritos wasn't sure what to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:44 pm

"That's strange."Danille said watching the birds fly by. Closing her eyes she leaned against the table. She decided to stand up, and head towards the door. "I'm going to get some fresh air."She told Talon and Moritos. Walking out the Restaurant Danille leaned against the glass taking in the fresh air. Listening to the busy town it started to clear her conscious.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 pm

"alright have fun god mother. We will have a BBQ tonight for you." Moritos said, before turning his attention to Talon after danille went outside. "Hurt her and I'll break you into little bitty bits. No one will hurt my god mother and survive." Moritos warned. He wasn't happy with the fact of running into Kraven again, but he stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Danille stared across the street just staring at nothing. Then stood her black wolf Mystic straight across the road sitting. She knew that Mystic watched her closely she had been Danille only friend throughout the many years of life that she had lived. Danille had given Mystic some of her blood through a transfusion when the wolf was dieing. She was only experimenting hoping that it would work to find out it did made her life easier. Secluding herself from everyone Mystic was the only one near her.

Mystic stood and crossed the street not worrying about the cars that went by. Danille bent down on one knee and hugged her close friend to her. "I need you keep a eye out for any sign of the killer. Especially on Kraven and Adrian. They give me the creeps."She told Mystic who just flicked her ears in understanding way.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Talon went back to cleaning before he had to take Danille out to eat. he was going to take her to the big city for something to eat which made Emily very happy. She has never seen him act like that.

Moritos stood up after finishing his meal and left the restaurant. "Hey dog, if you want to come to the house then come and hang out."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Danille looked at Moritos as she sat on the side walk against the restaurant. "Mori be nice. He means know harm."She told her godson as Mystic laid across her legs. Danille's hand petted Mystic's soft fur not caring if the humans noticed her or not. She watched the everyday people walk by her. Some had medical problems others had temper problems. Her other hand sat on the concrete ground. She felt the vibrations from everything and felt the pain in everyone. No one was truly happy in the world no matter where Danille had traveled. She's been to all of the countries through her adventures.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Moritos nodded his head. "Not when it comes to kissing my god mother." Moritos told her.
"MORITOS DEATH!!!" A female voice said, Moritos knew all too well who it was. Moritos hid behind his god mother as Demona walked over to them dressed in a black dress suit after being at work. "Shouldn't you be studying?! I don't want you doing something stupid. Don't need that thing coming after you." she grabbed him by the ear and then looked at Danille with a smirk. "Hello Danille. I see my son has been picking a fight with Talon again."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 pm

"Don't give the boy to much trouble. Its my fault I've kept him from his studies."Danille said pushing herself up to her feet. She couldn't help, but pull a smile to her face. "Its been awhile."She simply said to her darker sister. Danille had lost count since she had last seen Demona. Danille at the time was as much of a loner anyone could get. "Don't worry Demona nothing was going to get your son while I'm around."She said to calm the nerves of Moritos's mother.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Demona smiled she hugged Danille with one arm. "Well welcome. Do you need a place to stay?" Demona asked. She still held Moritos by the ear in which he was asking his mother to let go, but she refused. "go back to the libary and study. You got F's in your science and english class. I want those grades up or we are going back to romania." She told him.

Moritos went to the libary quickly. "Sorry Danille, but I don't tolerate bad grades."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 pm

"I don't need a place to stay. I don't plan on sleeping while I'm here."Danille told Demona giving her a half hug. Mystic sat there by Danille's feet patiently. "I also understand the fact of not liking bad grades. He does need to study or I'm going to have to help deal with him also."She laughed as she watched Moritos head to the library. Danille was glad to see her again. If anyone knew Danille so well it would be Demona after all they had been through a lot together before Danille decided to disappear from them. Danille knew no matter what happens while she is here she was going to leave that's how Danille was. She couldn't stay in one place for long and that's what she was holding back from Talon. She would get rid of the killer then leave like she was never there.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:51 pm

"you need to sleep. Staying awake all the time will cause you to see thing or your powers to up after a long while." Demona told her she didn't want her sister to get hurt. Thinking about it for a moment, she hadn't slept much either. "so why are you in town anyway?" Demona asked. "Here about the helitos?"
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 pm

"I know how much little sleep does to us Demona."Danille said to her very much aware of the side affects from little sleep. "Yes I'm here about the Helitos. Something is killing the humans and I'm tired of hearing their screams for help. It has driven me insane since I came to America."She said shaking her head. Danille looked around her as Mystic started to stand looking in the store. Her eyes were watching the people eat as she wagged her tail before turning and leaving Demona and Danille. Danille didn't mind the wolf leaving after all Mystic comes to check before leaving on her own for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 pm

demona was so use to death that she didn't really care, but at the same time she was amazed Danille don't know. "don't you know. There is a half helitos here. Adrian. What a sweet boy, not like his ass hole father." demona told her, patting Danille on the back. "don't you remember world war 1. all those bodies we found that were not killed by humans."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 pm

"One of the worse experiences of my life was during wars. Yes I remember it clearly though."Danille told Demona. Wars were not a topic Danille didn't like to discuss without just anyone. Those were the periods when Danille would have to deal with all the pain from them. The pain that threaten to make her head explode. "What about it?"She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:29 pm

"I know who did it." Demona told her. "Remember that man, mangled looking face but law man. Doesn't the man named Kraven look just like him." Demona said, she knew that Danille would catch on eventually. Stepping aside she patted Danille on the shoulder and then looked at mystic. "Hello kitty. Andrei is back at the castle. didn't want to follow me."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:55 pm

"That's probably why I can't pick a scent up from Kraven and his son. They give me a dark feeling and if they are the ones doing this then Selene can't know. She wants to try and talk to the killer. I told her talking doesn't work especially with demons. All they bring is pain."Danille told Demona keeping her voice low from unwanted ears. "We won't know for sure but that's why I'm not going to rest until everything is solved."She said stretching.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:03 pm

demona raised an ear at Selene. "Selene has to try once, she is after all Dracul's heir. If she doesn't get it right the first time, her brothers Julius and Adam will kill him." Demona told her. "Don't worry. Selene probably already knows. She can read minds. what ever anyone is doing in town she knows, and besides she was in romania when Kraven and Adrian visited the village."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:00 pm

"I still don't know. You of all people should understand why I hate Demons so much."Danille said to Demona trying to sort her thoughts. "We will just have to wait and see how events turn out."She said sighing slightly. She wasn't going to argue with Demona. It all depended on who found out first.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:09 pm

demona shrugged. "Well as long Selene is here they don't do anything stupid. He is afraid of her type, elementals. But don't get cut around the demon, they have a taste for your blood." Demona walked over to the candy store and grabbed some candy paying for it before looking at Danille. "remember I am death so I study these things. You spend your life saving, while I spend it causing pain.But danille, remember there is a ball coming up at Dracul's castle. he has been asking about you. He wants to have a conversation with you about exposing vampires."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:16 pm

"Well next time you see him tell him I"m looking forward to the conversation and catching up on things."Danille told her with a smile. She now knows to be careful around them but Danille was thinking of how she was just going to leave like she did before. Now wouldn't be the time to get close again to anyone.... she now regretted ever kissing Talon. She ran her hand through her hair sighing. She turned around looking at the Restaurant before walking away from the place.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Demona followed Danille; "you got that look on your face. what is it?" Demona told her. Talon came outside and waved at danille seeing that she was heading out. He thought that she was going with him to Viktor's house. This confused him more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Danille looked at Demona for a second as she kept walking. "Nothing's wrong."She said trying to keep everything to herself. She would talk to Talon later on tonight but right now she just couldn't deal with him. She knew coming here out of hiding would stir things up within herself. She shouldn't have ever kissed him how stupid could she get.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Talon sighed and went to talk to Viktor as his house, the moon child wolf. His mind pushed the thought of the woman aside, he should have never let her kiss him but he liked it so much. He needed to concentrate on his work.

Demona sighed, "Danille. Haven't seen that look for a long time but I'm not dumb. We have lived for a very long time. I'm older than dracul."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lost Hope.   A Lost Hope. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lost Hope.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: