Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A wonderous thought.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Danille

Danille

A wonderous thought. Empty
PostSubject: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Danille entered Selene's home with her. The run had caused her to calm down. Her eyes went normal as she gripped the table for support. Mystic stayed by her legs watching. "I'm fine now. It was just overwhelming."She told Selene as her arms shook. She didn't want to drink any blood no matter what. She wanted to still prove herself that she can live without it even though she knew it wasn't true. Danille wanted Talon with her now badly, but deep down she knew that she would probably bite him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Selene stood next to Danille while looking at the blood packs. "Drink one once a month. Can't have you biting Talon. We have a deal with them, and if they see bite marks. they will point fingers at me." Selene told her handing Danille a rare type of blood. "AO positive."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Danille looked at the blood bag. By the smell of it the blood was rare. It smelt good to her as she grabbed the bag from Selene. She ripped open the bag and drank the blood down. It felt nice as she drank it. It had been awhile since she has any type of 'food'. Since she decided to come here she tried to learn not to feed from humans. Danille couldn't even try to feed from animals since she had been closer to animals than people. Now she knew that there was no way she could stop herself from not having blood. Only if Talon knew. On the bright side she was glad he didn't know because if he did he probably wouldn't like her. She still didn't fully understand the whole imprint thing but she knew some emotions must be traveling to him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Selene stared at DAnille. "I never drank from humans. If I needed blood normally Adam or hatter forced it down my throat. This was easier though." Selene told her as she grabbed one herself, drinking one that is rare as well. she loved rare bloods and found that the stuff inside calmed her thirst more. "The stuff they put in these blood packs calms the thirst more, so that your not as hungry. my siblings are slowly learning that."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 pm

"Lets see if I'll ever learn it. I drink from humans... but when I do I put them in a dream-like state and never take more than a pint from one person. I don't drink from women who are pregnant or kids."Danille explained to Selene as she finished the package. Now that she was calmer and her thoughts were clean of the problem that happened she merged minds with Talon. She was still very aware of the conversation with Selene. 'I'm soooo sorry for running out like that. I know you must be made. If I were I would be mad and confused.She told him in a rush. She felt really bad.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Talon was still in the basement very confused but laughing at Adam wrestling a wolf. -its alright. I thought you went with Selene or to get some fresh air.- talon replied.

Selene found thoughts cut off, she couldn't read Danille right now. "Having a nice conversation with Talon?" Selene smirked finishing the blood pack. "I hate blood. reminds me of all the blood shead along time ago."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 pm

"Yes I'm having a nice conversation."Danille told the elemental. "I wish I could say the same thing. I grew up on blood even when I was born. I had to have it as a child or I wouldn't had survive."She said remembering long time ago. - I am still sorry. I promise that I'll tell you a little more about when we go out. I'm telling you now you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.-She said with a slight tinge of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Selene could understand that. "Well I don't remember much about my mortal life. was born an elemental. We have some curses just like your race." Selene sat on the bottom of the steps looking up. "And I notice cause two minds in town go blank. its hard to read helitos which is why I hadn't caught them in years." Selene chuckled.

-well I hang around vampires, witches, wolves, moon children, and dark beings. what makes you think I'm not ready.- Talon laughed in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 pm

- Because if I'm not careful I could be worse than any of them.-Danille told him which was true. She is after all a Light Being one that she would have to explain to Talon just how powerful she is. "That is reasonable. I couldn't get a scent off them it made my senses go blank."She said tossing the blood bag into the trash. Danille had many different powers as does Demona. The main one for Danille though is keeping the Light intact. If she was to be killed without having an offspring than the world would probably go insane.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:21 pm

-I'm not scared trust me. my blood doesn't taste that good.- talon thought she was talking about him behing around vampires that might bite him or maybe her friends were bad vampires.

Selene heard winry upstairs and she ran down stiars jumping to tackle hug selene. selene moved aside one step and her sister hit the wall. Winry smiled and got back up looking at Danille seeing her outfit. "Wow. such a cool outfit." Winry smiled studying danille. "Meet Winry. Julius's wife."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Danille looked at Winry" Pleasure to meet you." Danille thought for a moment before responding to Talon. - I'll explain when it's the right time. When I do you can't think nothing different of me ,okay? -She was having a mental battle with herself. She didn't know how much to really tell him, but in all good time he'll get her whole history. Paying back attention to Selene and Winry she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:30 pm

-fine with me. I won't what kind of person would I be if I did.- Talon replied happily.

winry jumped up and down at the sight of danille. "Can I dress her up?" Winry asked Selene, Selene giggled as she knew danille could answer that. though everyone knew better than to let Winry get ahold of them.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:35 pm

'Love You.'Danille told him by accedent. It had slipped but it felt so right to say to him though. Now she felt like an idiot. She didn't want him to think she was moving to fast. Danille looked at Winry with a sly smirk" I'm good. I'm no doll that needs to be dressed maybe some other day." Right now she was comfy in the close she wore. She wouldn't even let Demona by her any new clothing so she wasn't going to let Winry dress her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Winry pouted and went upstairs to dress up her sister. "I don't even let her dress me up. Last time I did, the royal ball was blah. I look like a marshmellow." Selene laughed.

-love ya too- talon smirked.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Danille blushed at his reply. It made her smile and feel that he was right with her. "I don't let anyone dress me. I dress myself and I could so see you looking like a marshmellow."She said as her blush faded. She truly felt like she was home in this town. She stretched her arms making her elbows and shoulder blades pop.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Selene stood up with her back straight. "don't mind me if I tend to act royal. I have to keep up appearances. though I wish sometimes I was never made heir." Selene said, she didn't want Danille to be a target either.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:52 pm

"I don't care how you apper as long as you don't try and bite or kill me."Danille said keeping connections with Talon. She didn't want to break the connection cause than she starts to feel lonely. She sighed this might be on of the most complicated relationships. Danille just like the thought of having him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:54 pm

"Danille. If you ever meet aro, I want you to cut that connection to Talon. the wolves can't fight all those vampires." Selene warned as she went up the stairs, she couldn't read danille's mind when she did that.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:58 pm

"I know that. I wouldn't put him in danger."Danille said as she watched Selene go upstairs. She sat at the table thinking through her thoughts. Right now she didn't care what Talon saw. None of the important thoughts that she wanted to talk to him where there. Just a big jumble of a stressed out day. Her shoulders her slight how she would pay for a good chiropractor.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 am

Selene stared down at Danille and then went and changed into a black skirt and red dress shirt. she thought for a moment on what to do. she wasn't sure since Anna wasn't home. but she could hear amber and winry arguing upstairs about fashion.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:07 am

Danille stood up hearing her knees pop. She walked outside into the nice cool breeze. The nature smell calmed her some as she laid down on the grass. Danille didn't see Mystic so she must have went back to mess with Adam and Talon. She loved her crazy companion as much maybe more than Talon. Lying on the grass made Danille close her eyes in a peaceful nap.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:09 am

Moritos walked by the house seeing his god mother lying on the grass. "Did you get sucked into studying by mother as well?" Moritos asked, he was annoyed that his mother was making him study now even though he is older than he is.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:13 am

"Nope no studying just tired."Danille told Moritos without opening her eyes. "What are you doing away from the house?"She asked him not wanting him to get into trouble. Her godson along with Demona were the closest she had to a real family. One day she'll have troublemakers of her own with Talon and they would be keeping the town on their toes. She could see it now as she would be standing there laughing.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:17 am

moritos smirked and pointed at the house. "I get to learn from the blue eyed cutie." moritos smiled as he stared down at his god mother. "Wanna help me study for history? you know human history is fucked up."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:22 am

Danille laughed at her godson. "I don't need to help you study what would you learn if I helped. I lived through most of human history. After all I was born in The Ressinace Period in Italia."She said her italian slipping through. She couldn't help it she loved her home country. She gave her son a 'good luck' before laying back down. Danille watched the clouds as she could sense a storm was going to come soon. She could smell the scent of rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wonderous thought.   A wonderous thought. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wonderous thought.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Eternal Rose :: Homes :: Darkous Home-
Jump to: