Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Killing Search I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Killing Search I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Killing Search I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Killing Search I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Killing Search I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Killing Search I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Killing Search I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Killing Search

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Lithe stood at the edge of the "Devil's Woods." It did look forboading, but more interesting than scary. She had always heard stories and legends about this forest, about the bodies that appeared here each year. If her calculations were right, another body should be showing up that night. The moon was full overhead, a perfect night for hunting a killer; human or otherwise. After a quick glance around from under the hood, she moved past the edge of the treeline and into the forest.

Once inside the trees, everything seemed to be silent. Almost deadly. The wind didn't even make it to her that had been blowing softly when she stood outside. Anyone could have heard a pin drop, a branch break, a tree creak, quiet breathing even, inside that forest. Any other person would have been somewhat scared, surely, but Lithe didn't fear fear, she didn't know that emotion.

Moving through the trees, silently, her eyes looked around for any sign of human life or anything that could be the killer. It took her several minutes before she came to a small, more like tiny, clearing. It reeked of human and blood. Though the blood was a year, and several years, old. This had to be where the killer brough the victims. She sucked in a deep breath through her nose but she could only pick up the smell of human. No vampire, were or any other type of creature. What kind of human killed other humans and drank their blood? Lithe wasn't exactly sure but was definitely intrigued to find out.

Last edited by Jane on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 pm

the path was dark and narrow as she made her way through the trees. The smell of mortal blood filled Selene's nose as she walked through the woods that people say no one shoulder enter. But she knew the secret that had not been stopped long ago; her nose picked up the scent of another being as her mind filled with another voice askign questions.

"Hello." Selene said coming through the trees. The blue hair didn't bother her, as she herself was not born normal. HEr blue eyes glowing in the dark woods as her korean features showed even though her skin is as pale a ghost.
"Why are you out here?" She noticed that the girl looked weird but it still didn't bother her. She has seen weirder things than the blue haired woman in front of her.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Lithe had heard this new female coming through the forest. Bits of the female's thoughts drifted forward through her own mind. It was obvious she was here about the same thing and already knew about Lithe. Hearing a new, voice, person? in the female's mind brough her brows together for a moment, furrowing. She didn't notice a second person here in so how were two voices able to speak from the same mind? This was beginning to frustrate her. Never having met anyone like this, she wasn't sure how it was to be so.

Gray eyes raised and moved to the edge of her lids, to the female. Vampire, obviously. She had smelled that immediately. Korean descent from the looks of her. Eyes that matched her own colored hair. It almost made her smile. The female had seen weirder things? After a moment, she spoke up. "Hello," her voice was devoid of emotion though it sounded almost sweet still, in it's own way. "The same reason you are, I'm sure." Leaning onto her heels, she turned to stand sideways, though her body didn't move to be able to turn her.

Last edited by Jane on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Thinking for a moment, she knew all too well at times what happened here, but keeps it hidden in her mind. Walking around in a circle around the girl she could tell what the woman's name is. Her scent was something new to her a bit. The one she was protecting was not in this town, and it was somethng that is well hidden from all eyes and ears.

"What would that be?" Selene asked as she looked at the ground. "Those who died here were children mainly. Thus the name Devil's woods. this place has always smelled of blood. Name is Selene Darkous. And may I ask your name?" She tried to remember that some people liked to say their names.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Lithe's head tilted slightly, her pale lips parting slightly. The female was hiding her thoughts. She had recieved a fleeting thought but it didn't make sense in her mind. Eyes followed the girl as she walked a circle around her.

"It has? That makes much sense," she nodded slowly. "I'm simply here to witness. I don't wish to do anything that would cause harm. An innocent bistander, I suppose. Lithe. Hello, Selene."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:09 am

"That's fine. You can do as you wish. May I ask though that you not kill any mortals while you were in this town." Selene asked, she didn't really know what to say to the girl if she tried. Selene worked hard along time ago to bring peace to the wolves and the vampires in this land. And if something happened, she knew that she would be in trouble. since the treaty would be broken and all hell would break loose.

Stopping in mid step, she placed her foot down slowly then put her hands behind her back keeping her poise. Standing straight and strong, her voice went silent as her mind heard the thoughts. Thinking for a moment, her mind thought about the day she got the tribe to agree to a treaty.
"Just enjoy yourself. And do visit my family if you wish. We always welcome new comers."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:23 am

Kill humans? Their smell did not even phase her into her animal like self. She could have laughed at such a thought. "Relax, Selene, humans are safe by my hands. Though when it comes to anything else living and filled with blood, I'm afraid the same does not apply." Her right hand raised to just above her waist, palm turning up as she studied it for a moment. Fingers were curled inward, almost looking like claws now. At once her hand dropped and fell limp at her side.

She watched as Selene took a step forward and shot to stand straight. Eyes moved from the hand to Selene, listening and reliving the thoughts as well. Breaking a treaty was not something she would do. Causing a war over something so stupid was not something that she would do. Perhaps she would have been she was a newborn. Hell, she had done just that, but not know that she knew better.

A quick nod. "I may have to do that." A snatch of Selene's house popped into the female's mind and she snatched it into her own, tucking it away for safe keeping in case she decided to drop in for a visit.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Stepping forward, Selene's ears picked up the sounds of a deer and some humans minds at the entrance of the woods. They were planning to scare a human there, but Selene wasn't fond of it.

"It would be an honor. May I ask where you are staying?" Selene asked.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Lithe only nodded, eyes moving to the left as she heard the mind's of the humans from Selene's mind then the human's minds. A human scaring another human? It sounded like a bit of fun. Perhaps she would stick around and have her own fun with the humans.

The question brought her back and eyes moved back to Selene. "Nowhere particular. Homes are not much use to me."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Selene's eyes lifted as a warning from winry popped into her mind. "I would advice we leave." Selene spoke as her siblings Amber and Henry were in the mode for harming humans. So they were apparently with those who were planning on scaring the kid. Selene balled up her fist and planned on knocking some sense into her siblings. But couldn't really do anything since they were human.

Amber an Henry walked along side some of their class mates from school; pushing a weak teen girl through the trees. their noses could smell the blood making them feel blood thirsty s the blood scent hid Selene and Lithe's scent.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Lithe could smell the human's over the blood. Hearing Selene's words, she knew that an extra scare to her siblings wouldn't hurt them too much. They seemed mean, not the kind of mean that she was, just a bully. Putting the two in their place wouldn't be bad. And the other human's there could be a laugh if they were scared as well.

Now all she had to do was think of how to do it. "I'll be leaving you then. I may drop in to see you in the next few days." Her voice wasn't high, though the human's weren't in range to hear them. After speaking, she stepped into the shadow's a tree and seemed to melt away.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Henry pushed the girl through the trees into the clearing that smelt like blood as their eyes turned black, the mortal group of five humans pulled out some rope as Amber looked up to see that no one was there. But her ears could hear two people nearby. Selene stood hidden in the shadows for a moment before the girl started to scream while two of the guys tied her up around the torso to hang her from a tree. Selene didn't really know what to do, if she popped out and full fledged decked everyone of them there was a good chance her siblings might go blood crazy if they see human blood.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Lithe already knew what to do. She had a plan as soon as she had seen what the human's were doing. Without another moment, she shed her cloak on the branch that she stood on. The tree she was in was next to the one they seemed to be ready to tie the girl in. From where she was, she could hear Selene's words, smirking at the thought. Her own plan didn't require beating or drawing blood of anyone there. At least, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:52 pm

the human boy jumped scared as his eyes realized what was nextto him. The others began to freak out a bit cause the woman came out of no where. Amber and Henry were not amused, Henry swung a punch as Selene came out grabbing his fist. His eyes went wide as amber went to attack the woman instead. Flipping upside down, Selene kicked Henry in his jaw hard enough to cause him to fly backwards a few feet causing the humans to back off.

"Back off sis! You and your friend..." Henry didnt' even know who the girl was but he was hungry for blood.

"I got her." Amber went to punch Lithe
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Lithe only smirked as she watched. The scared looks on several of the faces amused her. Obviously they had no idea she was there. Her surprise was premature but that was fine. "You think so?" she spoke in a soft voice as she reached to grab the girl's wrist, yanking her forward as her fangs bared. "Do not meddle with me, girl. I'm not here for you."

Picking the girl off her feet if she had not escaped, she dropped her to the ground from a few feet high, not enough to hurt her. Grabbing the still tied up human, she took off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Amber frowned, snapping her fangs as the humans took off towards town leaving Henry and Amber behind. Amber ran through the tree's after the woman named Lithe as her blood thirst became stronger. Henry wanted to use his powers on Selene, but at the same time something inside began to twist as her powers had forced its way into his body letting out a painful cry as Selene just stared at him.

"Stop." Henry begged.

"You will apologize to the girl." Selene said.

"No...I rather have her for lunch." Henry snapped his fangs before his lungs began feeling like something was being cut through.

Amber paused for a moment as she felt like she could catch the woman if she continued.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Lithe moved along the ground, the human tucked under her arm. A hand had been placed over the human's mouth to stop her incecent screaming. It was beginning to give her a headache. Finally it seemed the human had either gone calm or had fallen faint. The later of those two had been it, she had fainted with fright, Lithe guessed.

She could smell the human, Amber, following her. Would a quick bite really hurt? If the female tried to attack her again, she would bite this human. Or at least hit her hard enough to knock her out. She seemed so full of herself, one thing that Lithe never liked or understood. Lithe knew her limits, when she could fight her way out or when it was time to run or give up to the other person. This person was only human and someone she would handle. She hoped.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Amber jumped out from the bushes with black eyes as the human caught her attention. Staring at the woman with blue hair, her fist came right at her till her body dropped as the sounds of bones cracking sounded in their ears. stepping forward, the vampire Julius stood not far from where they were. His eyes were black from all the smell of blood. But he kept his mind calm, thinking about something else.

"I must apologize for my sister-in-law. She is still new to the vampire ways, and will be dealt with." Julius said calmly.

"Fuck you. They are food, not fucking friends." Amber said, Julius twitched his hand causing the bones in Amber's neck to break.

"May I ask if you could take the mortal home or at least to town on your way out. I fear I might bite her if I take her." Julius said making his sister in law's arm bend backwards.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Lithe shook her head slowly as she caught off guard by the hit. A hand raised to strike in return but dropped it at the notice of the male. Now only her fangs bared slightly in a silent warning. She was angry now, this female was overconfident and did not deserve to be here with humans.

"She should not be here with them then," was all she said, eyes raising to him. "I will return her to her home, safe and sound. By the morning, it will seem like a horrible dream."

Gently she picked the girl up, quickly untying the ropes. "Who are you, anyway?" Her gaze shifted from the human to him for a moment as she threw the girl over her shoulder though not enough to harm her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Amber laid there in pain as Julius stepped forward picking up Amber with one arm. She frowned at him as his eyes stared at the blue haired woman while selene walked up to him with Henry thrown over her shoulder looking at Lithe.

"I'm sorry Lithe. They get way too crazy over blood. They are not allowed in here for a reason." Selene said calmly. "I will deal with you two after you get something in you. And grounding my way is worse than Tidus's way."

"Julius Darkous. Selene's brother." He bowed his head to Lithe. "I promise this matter will be dealt with. It won't happen again. It is such a disgrace they have brought."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Lithe smirked softly. Being punished was what they deserved. Acting like they could do anything had it's consequences. Even they weren't godly enough to saved from that. Though neither was she, Lithe reminded herself.

"The human is unharmed. Though I may be a bit sore for letting that little newborn get the better of me. Perhaps I was a bit overconfident for a moment." She nodded. "Yes, lettting them here in the future is not wise."

She nodded to him. "Lithe. Nice to meet you, Julius. I am glad to hear that they have rules and consequences for such that are broken. Now, I should return this human."

Nodding once, she turned to the forest again and started off. Stopping at the edge of where they stood, she glanced over her shoulder. "I'll be dropping by soon, if that is allowed, Selene." Turning back, she took a step but jerked back to her spot. Eyes had gone wide under her hair as she remembered she had left her cloak in the tree. The human was already waking up, she couldn't go back for it now.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:48 pm

"That is fine with me." Selene said with a smile. "Come over any time."
Julius looked at his sister and then at the two whom were in pain. "I promise you Lithe. This will not happen again, and trust me. Punishment...lets say well lets say a nightmare will happen." Julius said.
"Maybe I'll send them to Dracul. He'll straighten them out." Selene smirked before turning to Lithe. "Have fun. I'll see you later." Selene said as Julius took his brother and sister Amber home and then to get some food. Selene stood there in the woods for a moment allowing the peace to fill her ears.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Lithe nodded. Once the human was home and safe, she would make an appearance at their home. Perhaps Amber would be up and around and they could finish their fight. A nightmare was bad? To her a nightmare was simply there to make sure she knew what was safe and what she needed to be careful with in the world. Who was this Dracul, she wondered. Maybe someone she would like to meet one day.

Before she went, she shifted the girl onto her shoulder a bit more. Then seemed to melt into the shadows of the two trees she moved between. Making her way through the forest, she had already gotten the way to the girl's house. Once there she was able to get inside. After the girl was changed and put to bed, making sure there was no way the girl would know about what had happened, she left the way she had come.

Once outside, she looked to see it was almost daylight. She would not have time to go and fetch her cloak now. Maybe she could find another, she thought, a slight hint of sadness at leaving the cloak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Search   Killing Search I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Search
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: