Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Vicki Diamond

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*~!The 007!~*

*~!The 007!~*

Vicki Diamond Empty
PostSubject: Vicki Diamond   Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:10 am

Vicki Diamond AJ

Name:Vicki Diamond

Race: -Her race is one all to herself. in her history it tells how she became to be her race of a WerePireNix, one of a kind-

Birth Day: July, 15th 1803

Description: Vicki has a very upbeat look to her despite all that shes been through in her past. she usually wears, jeans, colorful belt, tank top, hoodie and converse. Her look of style of clothes is more of a outgoing person, then anything else. Her hair is usually curly but on rare times she straightens it, or Goes and get highlights for her hair. Her Blue eyes always Shine in the light where ever she goes.

History: Vicki was the 2nd born on July, 15th, 1803 her and her twin sister grew up to the age of 4 when they was suddenly torn apart by a Mad Vampire. Vicki escaped to the near by woods wile her parents were killed, and her sister stolen away. while Vicki lived in the woods she found the gift of her grandfathers, the strange thing of turning into a werewolf. Since she was alone at the time with no other werewolves near enough she ended up on the small side, being just a little over the normal size of a wolf. She kept aging and growing until she turned 16, she had stayed in her wolf form for much of her life slowly forgetting her parents death.
She found her way to Georgia, where she found her lost twin sister by there family medallions that were buried there. the medallions where two small stones that could fit together Vicki's turned Ice blue - matching her eyes- with a streak of lighting down it, her sisters turned purple -matching her sisters purple eyes.- with a heart on it. the medallions gave the sisters powers and when the medallions are together they're powers are dabbled,-they found that out the hard way and do not like to link them together-
While on a walk with her sister in the forest the Mad Vampire returned and stabbed Vicki injecting some thing into her turning her into a half vampire. the mad vampire did the same with her twin turning her half human half vampire for the time being. later on Vicki and her sister when there different ways for the years to come.
while they where away Vicki learned to control her phasing when she is mad so she does not burst into a wolf. she also learned the still of the katana and was given one when her trainer said she was ready. the thing she most mastered over the time was her powers she can use her powers with out her medallion at any time, and in mastering this she set free a angel that was held within her medallion. the angel 'Caramay' still watches over Vicki, even tho she was set free.
Turning her time away from her sister a mad man with a white lab coat on stabbed her with a needle injecting her hoping to turn her into a phoenixwerewolfvampire all in one form with wings the wolf head and the vampire body but it failed the man and Vicki can only hold one form at a time. -thank god- XD. Vicki never saw the crazy mad man ever again.
After a while Vicki began to wonder what had happened to her older twin sister Jewell and wanted to find her. It took her many years to finally find a trail. She had heard that she was being the guardian of a young girl whom she had saved from a car accident. This girl was now living in Eternal Rose, which is where she would go now

Personality:Vicki is a very out going person, and is always ready for a fight. She loves to party, and spend time with her Sister. She Loves to take risks, and finds herself in Dangerous spots, usually to save some one. She has a very kind heart, but she can seem to turn her heart to stone if some one crosses ether her or her sister. At Bored Times she practices with her Katana, Or plays her Guitar. She Some times likes to go get a drink of rum.

Strengths:Her Strengths is her Twin Sister Jewell , that has almost always helped her when she needed it. Her faith in herself, and the determination to keep improving herself no matter how hard that can be. If she ever feels down she finds strength in playing her guitar to lift her hopes back up.

Weaknesess: Loss of Family or friends.
Has a weakness for Chocolate ice cream and Rum
Always seems to get drawn to music or Sword fighting.

Ability: She has power of Ice, water and lighting.

Family: Jewell Diamond. -Twin sister-
=Rest of family forgotten=

Friends:
She has a few that she met along her travels but none in this town.

Other: Has no mate
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Vicki Diamond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicki Diamond   Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:31 am

how does she have the power of ice, water, and lightning

canshe control them or just manipulate them?
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
*~!The 007!~*

*~!The 007!~*

Vicki Diamond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicki Diamond   Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:42 am

She controls them
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Vicki Diamond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicki Diamond   Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:43 am

ahh...she can make them do what she wants. I like it. Very Happy

approved. welcome to the rpg
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

Vicki Diamond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicki Diamond   Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:55 pm

YAY!!!!!! My Sister!!! lol You even used AJ XD so now we have Aly and AJ on the grounds. Watch out Drake! You are gonna have a run for your money :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vicki Diamond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vicki Diamond   Vicki Diamond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vicki Diamond
Page 1 of 1